"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

Bot nuke, black day in Rs history, golden dawn for those who played fair.

All the welfare that's been build up in this game, it was on a down hill to sh*t caverns.

After the bot nuke none existed for a month or two,  but they're back.

And Swaaz we've already spoken about Rs, I am a player, I am legit, and I am proud of what I've reached after 7 years or so (tho I quit for about 2-3 years now)

But yeah Runescape has a dark side to it, much like other mmorpg ' s

There's actually Asian companies that have people hired, what for? It's for selling rs gold for irl money.

Think about it, a game where money is easily obtained, has a rl buying site (s)

Bot nuke, black day in Rs history, golden dawn for those who played fair.

All the welfare that's been build up in this game, it was on a down hill to sh*t caverns.

After the bot nuke none existed for a month or two,  but they're back.

And Swaaz we've already spoken about Rs, I am a player, I am legit, and I am proud of what I've reached after 7 years or so (tho I quit for about 2-3 years now)

But yeah Runescape has a dark side to it, much like other mmorpg ' s

There's actually Asian companies that have people hired, what for? It's for selling rs gold for irl money.

Think about it, a game where money is easily obtained, has a rl buying site (s)

theyre back? within the last 6 months?

is it as bad as over a year ago?

bot nuke day was a long time ago, i meant more towards the last 3-6 months, bots came back after bot nuke day yes, but thats not implying jagex has no new ways to catch botting.

bot nuke day was one of my most memorable moments playing, probably my only fond memory not involving pking bank

if you told me last month or so how the botting situation was, i must of forgotten

I havent been bothered by botting. Well i've pretty much sat at rocktails for the longest time but i dont think they are a problem anymore. Gotta say i'd almost like them back because some of the prices are uhuh for me. Not a fan of 2k green dhides so i gotta level crafting by making bowstrings xd. (And i quadruple my gold at the same time instead of losing mills)

Can someone stick this thread? so we dont forget this in a hundred years later  :crazy:

Omfg I cant believe it

after weeks and weeks of trying, I finally got my old account back!!!!! :yahoo:

Опубликованное фото

Its the mobile game iMobsters. Its my acc from 3 years ago, when I stopped playing it. But just a few weeks ago I started to play again, with a new acc since my old one was on my old broken phone. Finally got it back tho! If it wasnt because after a while of being inactive you stop generating income, I wouldve $trillions now. But no prob, just spent my $31 billion and now Im making $136 million every 50 minutes, and still undefeated!!

Its the mobile game iMobsters. Its my acc from 3 years ago, when I stopped playing it. But just a few weeks ago I started to play again, with a new acc since my old one was on my old broken phone. Finally got it back tho! If it wasnt because after a while of being inactive you stop generating income, I wouldve $trillions now. But no prob, just spent my $31 billion and now Im making $136 million every 50 minutes, and still undefeated!!

That's pretty awesome, I'm doing pretty good on Racing Live but not $136 million good.

Trying Ragnarok: War of Gods for Android, it seems alright.

looks interesting

I havent been bothered by botting. Well i've pretty much sat at rocktails for the longest time but i dont think they are a problem anymore. Gotta say i'd almost like them back because some of the prices are uhuh for me. Not a fan of 2k green dhides so i gotta level crafting by making bowstrings xd. (And i quadruple my gold at the same time instead of losing mills)

oh wow you play regular runescape? hows it over there? i havnt tried since oldschool came out, good to know bots arent infesting but still stabilizing the economy...i really would like to start playing again, all i need is a reason to

Omfg I cant believe itafter weeks and weeks of trying, I finally got my old account back!!!!! :yahoo: 

reminds me of my old facebook games i used to play, i got a castle age account with a ton of stuff, used to play every single day for years. then i quit after developers didnt release anything new

Eu - West?

Also I've added another game to my list, it's Pokemon Fire red.

Reason I'm playing this and not my old time favorite pokemon Blue is bevause I've watched the Pokemon Origins anime and i loved it in a way, hence the updated graphics etc (yed I'm playing for graphics and content.)

It's a cool game, easier to find a team aswell and I'm actually playing pokemon how it's suppose to be played (gotta catch'm' all)

It's a struggle but it's refreshing doing something different then levelling up and beating the elite four then throw away your card ridge xd

Eu - West?

Reason I'm playing this and not my old time favorite pokemon Blue is bevause I've watched the Pokemon Origins anime and i loved it in a way, hence the updated graphics etc (yed I'm playing for graphics and content.)

It's a cool game, easier to find a team aswell and I'm actually playing pokemon how it's suppose to be played (gotta catch'm' all)

It's a struggle but it's refreshing doing something different then levelling up and beating the elite four then throw away your card ridge xd

I bet when u played Blue Version...u did the MissingNo trick ;D

Eu - West?

pokemon origins!!!  :snorlax:

Capcom is Putting the Future of ‘Resident Evil’ in Our HandsBy Adam Dodd on August 5, 2014@BabyColada

RE7_1

Earlier today, Capcom revealed a HD REmaster of the Resident Evil REmake that released on the GameCube way back in 2002. On the surface, this move looks like simple fan service, a way to give longtime fans of the survival horror genre and the series that helped make it popular something they’ve been clamoring for since Resident Evil was taken in a wildly different direction in 2005. In reality, it’s so much more than that.

With this game, Capcom is effectively putting the direction the franchise takes in our hands.

Because this re-release will have an effect on the direction Resident Evil takes with the next installment in the main series, if you count yourself among the many fans who aren’t happy with the more action-oriented sequels that followed Resident Evil 4, this will be an opportunity to give Capcom some “feedback.”

The publisher has said they’re planning on rebooting the franchise, again, with the next game, which sounds like a possible return to the series’ roots in survival horror. But Resident Evil 7 is likely still a ways off and video game development is shifty. This is a fast-paced industry that’s always changing and evolving, so games change all the time mid-development. This includes Resident Evil, as both Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 4 saw numerous iterations before Capcom found the “right” one.

Recent efforts to expand on the franchise with games like Resident Evil Revelations, Operation Raccoon City and Resident Evil 6 have been met with mixed results. Revelations was received well, but didn’t sell as well as Capcom would’ve liked. Operation Raccoon City sold better than expected, but was almost universally panned by critics. Then there’s Resident Evil 6, which both sold well below the publisher’s expectations and wasn’t terribly well-received. This means the stakes are higher than ever and Capcom needs a win.

RE2

With the upcoming HD remaster of the Resident Evil REmake, Capcom is essentially testing the waters. Obviously, much of the game’s success rides on how much time and effort they invest into this latest iteration. If it’s not worthy of the original game’s legacy — or our money — than it’s not our fault if it doesn’t perform well. But if it’s good and no one buys it, that leaves little incentive for Capcom to take the main series, which is still a huge money maker for the publisher, back to its roots.

It’s not really even that simple, there are a few other factors to consider here.

When the REmake first released back in 2002, it undersold, motivating Capcom to “reboot” the series with Resident Evil 4. Now that horror is seeing a substantial resurgence, Capcom is using the REmake to see if the same renaissance that’s currently being enjoyed by indie developers of games like Outlast, Amnesia and The Forest also means games like the original Resident Evil trilogy are what genre fans want.

Then there’s the matter of remake/remaster fatigue, especially with Capcom, which has already given us HD remasters of Devil May Cry and Resident Evil. If this is perceived as “just another port” with only a few improvements, that will keep many folks from dropping their money on it. But unlike Resident Evil 4, a game that’s been ported more times than I care to recount, the first Resident Evil hasn’t seen the same level of “milking”. There’s also the fact that it released over a decade ago, meaning there’s a large audience of horror fans who likely haven’t played it.

Like I said, it’s not simple. So that leaves us with a question.

How will the world, which has gone for some time now without many mainstream, “old school” survival horror games, receive this game? We won’t know until “early 2015″, but if you’re a fan of the series, than this is something to think about. The fate of one of gaming’s greatest and most influential franchises, horror or otherwise, is being put in the hands of us, the consumers. What happens next is going to have a monumental impact on the path Resident Evil takes.

So with that said, what do you think?

I just started playing Xenosaga Episode 1: Der Wille zur Macht. I've been wanting to play it for quite some time already, but for some reason didn't before.

It's a lot like Final Fantasy, but has no random battles (at least haven't seen one) and some other distinguishable elements.

Xenosaga1battle.jpg

the goal was "inflict 50k lp damage" :crazy:

Screenshot_2014-08-09-13-42-55.png

When i was a kid everyone used to play that game  ;D I played few of them on gba and 1 in ps1 that almost made me a childhood trauma due to difficulties xd

I just played the real season 8 years back, I quit before synchro and xyz cards came out.

Yasir pmed me 2 week ago he was playing an android app "Ygopro" with online multiplayer ( you can duel friends searching random on "match" since everyone go single duel or tag 2 vs 2 ) Has 6700 cards, updated banned/limited list monthly, on AI mode you can use the banned ones even the ones just appear on anime but are not official.

I get used fast to the new 2 card types and build a penguin deck since they were op when i played xd

Once i ruined Yasir game using a card named " Vortex" then he Started crying how he Miss his US guild mates making the lost more dramatic xd

Its a good timekiller and supports a bad phone conection, try it out

2euk30n.jpg

I kinda liked the anime when it first came out, and began collecting cards in real life because of it. I had a shit deck for like my first 2 years playing, but then out of nowhere, I started getting good freaking cards. at the time, I was the only person I knew with an all-Light deck (and no, not because of blue eyes white dragon)

then I had sooo many OP light cards, that I kept switching my deck from time to time to different strategies and monsters, but still all light deck. I even got the original holographic monster reborn, change of heart, raigeki, harpie's feather duster, magic cylinder, mirror force, etc. Then I ended up with duplicate OP light cards as they came out, like guardian angel joan, reshef, shinato, gilford the lighting, all xyz collection and fusions, all silent magicians and silent swordsman's, archlord zerato, the creator, ufo roid fighter, hamon, etc etc. I had the best light cards there was and kept whooping asses with 100% light cards, and my friend was the oppostite of me, he had an all dark deck, which was pretty easy to make. But we kept pushing each other to become better. Sometimes I was better, sometimes he was.

I even made a second deck, all thunder monsters, with zaborg and hamon, but still wasnt very good.

i gave away all my cards years ago, now I just play the old games on gba emulator and use the same light decks I had in real life. too many cards have come out, hundreds, even thousands, and I dont have the time to read them all, so I just play the 2006 game.

Well, I honestly can't wait for this, even though I didn't finish the original yet.

It seems to be the same deal as Etrian Odyssey Untold - it's a remake of EO2, which includes a story mode with 5 premade characters, and classic mode, which is the same as original with some gameplay upgrades and balancing.

Like previously, there is one class from next installment (last time it was Gunner, now it seems to be Princess), and one new class (previously Highlander - a spear user, now a swordsman with demon powers or something).

Other three seem to be Survivalist, Warmagus and Protector.

THAT LOLI WARMAGUS YES YES YES

Well, I honestly can't wait for this, even though I didn't finish the original yet.

It seems to be the same deal as Etrian Odyssey Untold - it's a remake of EO2, which includes a story mode with 5 premade characters, and classic mode, which is the same as original with some gameplay upgrades and balancing.

Like previously, there is one class from next installment (last time it was Gunner, now it seems to be Princess), and one new class (previously Highlander - a spear user, now a swordsman with demon powers or something).

Other three seem to be Survivalist, Warmagus and Protector.

THAT LOLI WARMAGUS YES YES YES

looks great, i love anime-based rpg's like the tales series

unfortunately for me, im well aware ive been missing out on alot of great titles, i never gave 3ds or psp a chance, for certain reasons

i have 2 dsi XL's and 1 dsi, 3 total nintendo handheld systems, all of which in my opinion i regret buying, so i dont plan on getting a 3ds

now for psp, i bought a psp specifically for crisis core, and after beating it (and beating the secret endgame boss easily, which disappointed me) i just sold the psp as "new" back to gamestop when it was easy to buy consoles and return it a few days later

looks like its another game ill wish to play, such a long list im making too ;_;

dat loli alchemist

looks great, i love anime-based rpg's like the tales series

unfortunately for me, im well aware ive been missing out on alot of great titles, i never gave 3ds or psp a chance, for certain reasons

i have 2 dsi XL's and 1 dsi, 3 total nintendo handheld systems, all of which in my opinion i regret buying, so i dont plan on getting a 3ds

now for psp, i bought a psp specifically for crisis core, and after beating it (and beating the secret endgame boss easily, which disappointed me) i just sold the psp as "new" back to gamestop when it was easy to buy consoles and return it a few days later

looks like its another game ill wish to play, such a long list im making too ;_;

dat loli alchemist

Well, you know, there are three Etrian Odyssey games released on DS, that I talked about few pages ago.

I honestly don't regret my purchase. Three DSes might be an overkill though, I'd regret that too.

What games did you play, or rather which games DIDN'T you play that you dislike DS.

i cant think of a way to say this without sounding childish, but i can at least say with a straight face i gave japanese players a run for their money

i was a competitive black/white pokemon battler

EV's IV's + id predict moves ahead of time + i used pokemon that specialized in being OP if being able to "read" opponets and predict the next move

soo many japanese ragequitters, i had dsi + dsiXL at first then someone owed me money and paid me their dsiXL

shedinja = invincible if predicting ahead of time, called "pokemon god" due to his ability to never die if used correctly

ferrothorn = tank and staller, is immune to most pokemon types

chandelure = "absorbs" ferrothorn and shedinjas weaknesses, if hit with a fire attack, it doubles his attack (i would predict incoming fire attacks)

so ya, i used to be one of those guys, i quit playing for one reason, but i may come back. when black/white was introduced, gamefreak and the pokemon company promised "we will not release a new version of black/white, they are complete games in themselves" then a year later black/white 2 comes out. i wasnt gonna sink more money in than i already have.

when i have the time i will be playing rpg's ive missed out on, it being what you mentioned + monster hunter

i cant think of a way to say this without sounding childish, but i can at least say with a straight face i gave japanese players a run for their money

i was a competitive black/white pokemon battler

EV's IV's + id predict moves ahead of time + i used pokemon that specialized in being OP if being able to "read" opponets and predict the next move

soo many japanese ragequitters, i had dsi + dsiXL at first then someone owed me money and paid me their dsiXL

shedinja = invincible if predicting ahead of time, called "pokemon god" due to his ability to never die if used correctly

ferrothorn = tank and staller, is immune to most pokemon types

chandelure = "absorbs" ferrothorn and shedinjas weaknesses, if hit with a fire attack, it doubles his attack (i would predict incoming fire attacks)

so ya, i used to be one of those guys, i quit playing for one reason, but i may come back. when black/white was introduced, gamefreak and the pokemon company promised "we will not release a new version of black/white, they are complete games in themselves" then a year later black/white 2 comes out. i wasnt gonna sink more money in than i already have.

when i have the time i will be playing rpg's ive missed out on, it being what you mentioned + monster hunter

I recall hearing that Gen VII will make Pokemon "more accesible". Usually that's a bad thing but if they reduce the competitiveness in Pokemon, and let you use every pokemon viably, I'm looking forward those changes.

I recall hearing that Gen VII will make Pokemon "more accesible". Usually that's a bad thing but if they reduce the competitiveness in Pokemon, and let you use every pokemon viably, I'm looking forward those changes.

i havnt played the new gens but from what ive heard its alot easier to get into competitive battling, as before, there were "hidden stats" that would require people to take hours and days just to get the perfect "hidden stats"

now its just press A for best stats, and go against opponent with as OP a pokemon as you have

i havnt played the new gens but from what ive heard its alot easier to get into competitive battling, as before, there were "hidden stats" that would require people to take hours and days just to get the perfect "hidden stats"

now its just press A for best stats, and go against opponent with as OP a pokemon as you have

Not really.

EVs are now public and can be raised through a simple minigame. They were "public" before because you could increase them with vitamins.

IVs are still hidden, but IV breeding is much easier. There is an item that passes down 5 IVs, so give that to a full 31s Ditto and enjoy.

Not really.

EVs are now public and can be raised through a simple minigame. They were "public" before because you could increase them with vitamins.

IVs are still hidden, but IV breeding is much easier. There is an item that passes down 5 IVs, so give that to a full 31s Ditto and enjoy.

exactly, they made it easier for iv's and ev's and getting shinies

not saying thats a bad thing, i quit for other reasons mentioned