"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

Monster Hunter Online can be played outside Japan by using VPN.

But you can just emulate Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (most content up to date, but pretty hard for newbies), or Tri / Portable 3rd (easier for beginners, also google for differences because I just played 3 Ultimate - combination of best aspects from both versions)

:good:

103619_.jpg

103620_.jpg

There was a few bonus levels in Metal Gear solid : peace walker that had monster hunter theme, big boss vs dragons and such, very fun

There was a few bonus levels in Metal Gear solid : peace walker that had monster hunter theme, big boss vs dragons and such, very fun

ratalos for example or tigrex

Monster Hunter Online can be played outside Japan by using VPN.

But you can just emulate Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (most content up to date, but pretty hard for newbies), or Tri / Portable 3rd (easier for beginners, also google for differences because I just played 3 Ultimate - combination of best aspects from both versions)

ya knew about the region specific vpn, twitch has a few streamers of it

gonna try emulation thanks

ratalos for example or tigrex

I never played monster hunter, from everyone's comments it seems like i need to try it

Should i get the oldest one? Or should i go for new?

If it doesn't have a good story i guess i know the answer

I never played monster hunter, from everyone's comments it seems like i need to try it

The old ones are not worth it. Newer games are straight improvements. Play Portable 3rd if you suck at videogames, otherwise jump straight to Freedom Unite.

The story is usually "monsters are wrecking our village, go save us".

The old ones are not worth it. Newer games are straight improvements. Play Portable 3rd if you suck at videogames, otherwise jump straight to Freedom Unite.

The story is usually "monsters are wrecking our village, go save us".

I will, i just got back into dark souls2 .. i'm just using bonfire ascetics and farming some stuff before i move to new game i got sunlight Blade down to 22 :[

I will, i just got back into dark souls2 .. i'm just using bonfire ascetics and farming some stuff before i move to new game i got sunlight Blade down to 22 :[

Yo nevermind I didn't notice a comma which changed sense of entire message.

I assume you'll try MonHun after going to NG+?

Well my first try was MH on ps2 where controls rly suck I buy PSP 2month ago at start only for Yugioh card game, but my friends showing my MHFU. And i fall for this game it's hard, sometimes very hard but u get huge satisfaction I compare all PSP version and for my and most players MHFU is best choice, no easy hunt q i hv 80h play almost and still suck. Anyway if u hv someone who hv PSP u can play in team. SOLO QUEST, GULID QUEST, trainings, many fun and game for months. I don't like use insults but it  this game u... Speak like WTF how This Fuc.. G monster do that xD anyway don't use any help from Google, at start try test all yourself.

the one thing that makes me mad about dark souls is that everybody thinks its the first game of its kind

demons souls was the first... made by same company... but a lawsuit forced them to change their name for the next game to be made (dark souls)

now its fine if somebody is mistaken, but literally 95% of dark souls fans are oblivious

and heres the worst part... demons souls is an amazing game which nobody knows about ;_;

demons souls > dark souls 1 + 2

Well my first try was MH on ps2 where controls rly suck I buy PSP 2month ago at start only for Yugioh card game, but my friends showing my MHFU. And i fall for this game it's hard, sometimes very hard but u get huge satisfaction I compare all PSP version and for my and most players MHFU is best choice, no easy hunt q i hv 80h play almost and still suck. Anyway if u hv someone who hv PSP u can play in team. SOLO QUEST, GULID QUEST, trainings, many fun and game for months. I don't like use insults but it  this game u... Speak like WTF how This Fuc.. G monster do that xD anyway don't use any help from Google, at start try test all yourself.

MHFU is easy MH3U :* btw MHFU is on ios

MHFU is easy MH3U :* btw MHFU is on ios

MHFU is harder. The hitboxes are way bigger, enrage lasts longer and monsters are more dangerous during it.

i miss dark souls 2 mayby i start again from nothing

anyway anybody interested in exchangin psn ?

i most time offline

By the way, Owl (and Melfice too? I don't know if there is a choice in FU).

Regular or Double BBQ Spit?

yes it is u can also get special other one bbq

I dont know many people who dont know demon souls, but i also dont know many who played it either, i was at gamestop and i saw dark souls and ofc heard how "hard" it was so i got hooked, then ds2 came out and i got it , both of them are fun i really like the first dark souls but too many "mule" players ruined the experience (played until i got the sens fortress boss iron giant before i met anyone who had all those duped items. Blightown with no help your first time or getting cursed in the sewers was hellish experience i would wait 10years to experience again. Dark souls 2 was a short learning curve compared

I save space in my bag and use Cha Cha's grill mask :P

So, I guess regular.

EDIT: Oh, it's double.

most time i do t use bbq why?coz i play online,LAN

anyway i use HBG soo dont care about stamina,or just use mega juice :P before i use khezu horn for unlimited stamina

I dont know many people who dont know demon souls, but i also dont know many who played it either, i was at gamestop and i saw dark souls and ofc heard how "hard" it was so i got hooked, then ds2 came out and i got it , both of them are fun i really like the first dark souls but too many "mule" players ruined the experience (played until i got the sens fortress boss iron giant before i met anyone who had all those duped items. Blightown with no help your first time or getting cursed in the sewers was hellish experience i would wait 10years to experience again. Dark souls 2 was a short learning curve compared

demons souls had the best multiplayer when it first came out, you could essentially make your character level 1, and glitch yourself into having maxed damage possible by equipping a +10 weapon (or whatever the amplify stopped at)

it was literally like warspear, their was a bug where you could reset your game and itll dupe a certain item, doing that 10-20 times gave u an extremely powerful weapon for endgame but as a level 1-10...

after beating demons souls 3 times i spent my days on a level 10 alt with maxed magic, raiding only newbies (because of my level) and preceding to troll them the most possible

it was the best

its about the history man, the many struggles the first game went through just to be published, then for it to be made by the underdog publishing company nobody heard of, and to end up winning game of the year title... along-side the end of game content for hardcore pvp'ers.... you dont even know the hardships demons souls had to endure to become the franchise it is today

tldr; lawyers are the worst

That's what happened to dark souls as well except you duplicate chars and everything in bag... high lvl was fun only. Low lvl was full.of swaazs

League is so much better with a mouse

Who in their right mind plays RTS games without a mouse?

Who in their right mind plays RTS games without a mouse?

i used to play runescape without a mouse (or a touch pad)

im not even joking

i used to play runescape without a mouse (or a touch pad)

im not even joking

They ruined the beatifull game runescape :/

Ah skills, we used the like runescape the old way.

:facepalm:

he has "level limit area - B" on the field, which forces all lv4+ monsters into defense mode

he sacrifices 2 of my monsters to summon lava golem on my side of the field (thats its effect, has 3k atk and 2.5k def, but the controller takes 1k damage each turn)

then he plays snatch steal (take control of an opponent's monster but they gain 1k life points each turn)

so thanks for inflicting damage to yourself and giving me life points all for a monster you cant attack with, gg

Опубликованное фото

They ruined the beatifull game runescape :/

Ah skills, we used the like runescape the old way.

I agree. Runescape was a great game 8 years ago.

are either of you aware last year runescape released servers called "oldschool" that has the game play back as it was in 2006 with nothing new that ruined the game (and everybody starts off lv3 with no money)

"old school runescape 2006" is what its called, and its from the official runescape website. i played it myself, i beat every quest then quit though :P

also got a char on regular runescape server

i havnt played runescape in years, but heres a screenshot of my 2 characters, 1 from regular runescape and the other from oldschool server

post-8672-14177043065259_thumb.jpg

post-8672-14177043065412_thumb.jpg

are either of you aware last year runescape released servers called "oldschool" that has the game play back as it was in 2006 with nothing new that ruined the game (and everybody starts off lv3 with no money)

"old school runescape 2006" is what its called, and its from the official runescape website. i played it myself, i beat every quest then quit though :P

also got a char on regular runescape server

i havnt played runescape in years, but heres a screenshot of my 2 characters, 1 from regular runescape and the other from oldschool server

Yes, I am aware of oldschool Runescape. It's just that I'm not willing to pay for it.

Yes, I am aware of oldschool Runescape. It's just that I'm not willing to pay for it.

There is always that one big 06 private server. I don't know how it compares to paid one in terms of player density, but it's pretty popular.

Private servers aren't anything compared to the real Beta.

Privates have a 200% xp rate or so, wich dramatic increases levelling.

Only real and honest players know how rewarding it feels to get requirements and or skill mastery.

Not to mention you can teleport everywhere -_-

And who says they don't want to pay for Rs Beta? It's alot more enjoyable then Rs Eo (but that's my opinion)

There is always that one big 06 private server. I don't know how it compares to paid one in terms of player density, but it's pretty popular.

last time i checked runescape news was about 3 months ago, and they accounced due to the success of oldschool servers they will release it f2p also

basically there will be f2p oldschool servers without members content for free, just like back in the day (and now) with there being f2p and p2p servers

i myself quit over half a year ago due to the botting, but they claim to of increased their bot security now. as i said i havnt played in forever, but im always open to get back in the game. i played from 2005-2012

Private servers aren't anything compared to the real Beta.

Privates have a 200% xp rate or so, wich dramatic increases levelling.

Only real and honest players know how rewarding it feels to get requirements and or skill mastery.

Not to mention you can teleport everywhere -_-

And who says they don't want to pay for Rs Beta? It's alot more enjoyable then Rs Eo (but that's my opinion)

you sound legit, im a legit player too. not many of us around ;_;

everybody is a cheater in runescape nowadays, as i read somewhere (i find this true) scamming/cheating is an actual skill in runescape... cant trust anyone. i myself have been hit hard by famous runescape players....