"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

been playing vindictus for abit now, its pretty fun

id be close to endgame by now if it wasnt for my OCD, i ended up going after side quests and minor-achievements over my story quests...

long story short im low level with hard to obtain "titles" and im like 20 levels over-leveled from obsessing about getting every minor achievement possible until moving on to the next area

not gonna be able to describe vindictus, its too unique, its an mmorpg though, unfortunately it seems nobody does pvp even though its avilable, its all about the 16-25 man boss raids!

It's a bit simplfied Monster Hunter.

Played it for a while but had problems with my pad and I didn't like being restricted to one weapon type, so I gave up after few days.

EO3 arrived now and I mapped out the first floor and reached lv5. I really enjoy it and it's a good challange, great lynx is not fun to find early :P playing a unconventional team without tank or healer as primary class, but I will sub my farmer to monk if I can last that long without healer. I love status crippling in general and after people NOT recommending crippling based strategies, it just made me want to do it more! So all synergy is cripple based, I can tell this game has it challanges comeing for me :)

EO3 arrived now and I mapped out the first floor and reached lv5. I really enjoy it and it's a good challange, great lynx is not fun to find early :P playing a unconventional team without tank or healer as primary class, but I will sub my farmer to monk if I can last that long without healer. I love status crippling in general and after people NOT recommending crippling based strategies, it just made me want to do it more! So all synergy is cripple based, I can tell this game has it challanges comeing for me :)

I think 2 has best status/bind chances of all games. The chances are really high.

I beat first game with a Dark Hunter in my party. My DPT was lower than it would be with a Landsknecht, and binds are really weak in that game, but binding head of the final boss makes it all worth it.

It's a bit simplfied Monster Hunter.

Played it for a while but had problems with my pad and I didn't like being restricted to one weapon type, so I gave up after few days.

but.... but.... every class has 2 weapon skill trees?

since im a kai (ranger) i can choose between bow or crossbow, with skills being completely different depending on the weapon

but.... but.... every class has 2 weapon skill trees?

since im a kai (ranger) i can choose between bow or crossbow, with skills being completely different depending on the weapon

In Monster Hunter you can use all 15 weapon types whenever you want. You just need to craft a weapon you want, and you're good to go.

In Monster Hunter you can use all 15 weapon types whenever you want. You just need to craft a weapon you want, and you're good to go.

yes i understand, but i highly doubt theirs 15 different weapon skill-trees no?

just sayin... every class has 2 weapon skill-trees, i have like 10 individual unique skills for bow and 10 others for crossbow all completely different and forcing you to play different (not to mention my bow can be turned into a longbow by pressing shift, which also gives additional unique skills for the longbow specifically.

yes i understand, but i highly doubt theirs 15 different weapon skill-trees no?

just sayin... every class has 2 weapon skill-trees, i have like 10 individual unique skills for bow and 10 others for crossbow all completely different and forcing you to play different (not to mention my bow can be turned into a longbow by pressing shift, which also gives additional unique skills for the longbow specifically.

You have all skills unlocked from the start. You just master them and learn how to combo them. Every weapon has around 8-10 attacks, so yes.

You have all skills unlocked from the start. You just master them and learn how to combo them. Every weapon has around 8-10 attacks, so yes.

this is more class-oriented then, more restrictive but imo still has depth in class development

Im currently having the urge to create my own offline 2D classic-style turn-based RPG. I had started to make one years ago but I didnt get to launch it or even finish it because I was too busy with high school and graduation. And I dont want to make an online RPG because the last one I made I had to shut down because I was too busy working and I didnt have the time to keep updating it.

even If I do make one now, I would only have a few hours per week to work on it. but I cant decide if I should make it DBZ themed or just the classic magic and swords style :crazy:

Опубликованное фото

im really into tetris

have you heard of "tetris friends"?

its a free online tetris game where you play live against up to 5 other people at the same time

i have an account

Hmmm... now Im thinking of ideas and possibilities, I like. I just hope it doesnt take me as long it took for ayvondil to be released.

Hmmm... now Im thinking of ideas and possibilities, I like. I just hope it doesnt take me as long it took for ayvondil to be released.

Don't add mcoin and you won't have an excuse to delay

;D maybe I add martial arts tournaments :* $$$

nah, I just need to think of a name now. I refuse to go with Mechaball Z as it could easily be misunderstood :bad:

In my opinion, it depends on scale of the game.

If you want to make it big, and by big I mean for more than 100 players, then keep in mind DBZ is a copyrighted material and you can get hit with C&D.

On the other hand, a high-fantasy RPG without an unique idea for it will end up on the same shelf as many beginner RPG Maker games.

Help me think of a summoner name for League of Legends  :blush:

Best Champion_Name Your_Region

for example: Best Tristana BR

Now that Monster Hunter is a quite recent topic, I've been enjoying MH3U lately - a lot.

The best thing about it is that experience is not a number on a screen and your skill level isn't represented by levels, you actually learn to be better and grow a skillful hunter.

It's really satisfying to fell a beast you've been trying to defeat for 20-50 minutes.

im really into tetris

have you heard of "tetris friends"?

its a free online tetris game where you play live against up to 5 other people at the same time

i have an account

ohhhhh! i tried and won against a random. i'll register :D

I never succeeded as a child because my NES cartridge was defective and always lost my saved game. but now, I have finally rescued the princess! (screen looks small because Im inside a dark cave and you can only see a small area at a time)

Опубликованное фото

moar hacks! holy dark damage!

Опубликованное фото

I have tried 5 greatbows and 5 swords, and moogles with 5 guns, can normal attack and counter/strikeback/bonecrusher with 5 hits from 7-9 panel distance! Insane man. Also tried 5 shields for max evade (not that useful) and 5 ninja shoes for unlimited movement range ;D

I used to play on the NES Final Fantasy in cool toy was timely, and something similar to Warspear.

"Google translation"

Now that Monster Hunter is a quite recent topic, I've been enjoying MH3U lately - a lot.

The best thing about it is that experience is not a number on a screen and your skill level isn't represented by levels, you actually learn to be better and grow a skillful hunter.

It's really satisfying to fell a beast you've been trying to defeat for 20-50 minutes.

What weapon do you use?

Mainly close combat weapons, swords and such. Long ranged weapons every now and then.

This is not a satisfying answer. There are 5 sword weapons, that's 41% of all weapon types.

For example - I use mostly Bow, Dual Sword and Lance, sometimes Longsword, and recently I've been trying to learn Hammer and Light Bowgun.

This is not a satisfying answer. There are 5 sword weapons, that's 41% of all weapon types.

For example - I use mostly Bow, Dual Sword and Lance, sometimes Longsword, and recently I've been trying to learn Hammer and Light Bowgun.

I guess I could go more in to detail.

My favorite type of weapon is Dual Blades, also my most used weapon. I like it for its fast and strong attacks.

Hammer is my second favorite weapon. Powerful but not infuriatingly slow like Greatswords.

And sometimes I like to use Longsword or Sword and shield.

As for ranged weapons, Light Bowgun is the weapon I use to take down monsters like Gigginox to avoid getting constantly poisoned.

not gonna lie ive never played MH but it looks fun as hell

any free games for mh out? ;_;

panchen, i used to play everyday, i had highest online rank possible. but i havnt played for over a year now so im not very good, however... i can still guarantee i can kick your ass in tetrisfriends... keep practing bro ill even come chat and join a game with you if you want

At least not yet. Let's hope Monster Hunter Online will be released globally.

ive watched a few twitch streams of this, the graphics for the npc's are surprisingly well done

theirs an old lady who sells cats, and its just god damn adorable

Monster Hunter Online can be played outside Japan by using VPN.

But you can just emulate Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (most content up to date, but pretty hard for newbies), or Tri / Portable 3rd (easier for beginners, also google for differences because I just played 3 Ultimate - combination of best aspects from both versions)

So, im playing League, killing minions and stuff, I press the 's' key to try stop attacking them (so i can avoid other champs/turrets agro effect), yet that does not work. Anything im doing wrong?

What do you mean, what weapon?

Are you not using all of them?

Well i use mainly bow i dont like melee to tough XD