rogue squadron2

shadows of the empire

donkey kong64

super smash 1-2

strikers

i'm not too fond of zelda or mario, sue me

(unless its dr.mario and link in ssb2)

-ps2

metal gear solid 2,3,subsistence(has original mg and mg2:ss)

gta3,vc,sa

ace combat4

devil may cry 1

code veronica

onimusha

maximo

gauntlet

god of war

gun

ffx

ssx tricky

gran turismo 3/4

stuntman(hardest most frustrating game i ever beat)

-xbox

morrowind

halo/h2

CD player storage.... lol

-xbox360

Skate

Cod4

cod zombies

Halo3

-psp

Metal gear solid peace walker

Gta lcs cvs

Warhammer card game lol

Crisis core

All the ps1 games I could buy on pso

-PS3

Metal gear solid 4/gz

skyrim

dark souls

dark souls2(oddly they seem like 2 different games sharing 2 words.. wha)

gta5

gran turismo 5

slowly my time for other games were zapped by the evil online worlds of fantasy rpg/rts

starcraft

diablo2/lod

ragnarok online

world of warcraft

counter-strike in between all the years of rpg binges

this game...

That's about all

I feel like Forrest Gump talking about shrimp

102265_.jpg

I've been playing Etrian Odyssey II. It's a really neat game.

The story of EO games is simple. You arrive at city of X, which has some sort of labyrinth. Eager to discover the secrets it holds, and explore said labyrinth, fighting dangers lurking inside. Eventually you become #1 guild and get involved in the serious stuff that is really happening inside. Nothing too elaborate, just a story to go along with exploration.

The gameplay is really fun. Make a party of 5 adventurers, go into the labyrinth, draw your own maps on touch screen, fight monsters, sell loots to unlock new gear, go deeper, fight bosses, meet other explorers, fight some of them, etc etc.

Games are also pretty difficult, especially early on. I played harder games of this genre (Wizardry), but this series is known for its FOEs - Field-On Enemies that roam the floors, as opposed to random encounters with normal monsters. They are stronger than other enemies on each floor, but can be avoided until you become stronger.

There are two things that I care about in games - good gameplay, and good music. While gameplay is very important to me, if music is great, I might play the game just for that.

Etrian Odyssey has amazing music made by Yuzo Koshiro. It fits the game and certain situations really well. During exploring, you will hear relaxing music, while in combat the themes are more lively. Boss themes sound really powerful, and final fights often include entire orchestras.

They're really good. I already played the "worst" part, and enjoyed it, so I bought the rest of the games without hesitation. 1 is pretty unpolished compared to sequels, some abilities are broken, both positively and negatively, and it's advised to read FAQ first, because reskills cost you 10 levels. Still, it's a very good starting point, if you don't mind these problems. 2 is a direct sequel, you could say, as when you finish the first game, you get a code you can enter here to get bonus dialogue and events (nothing major though). It has same classes the previous one had, and three new ones. Reskills costs were reduced to 5 levels, so it's a more reasonable option now. 3 is considered the best game by many, mostly because of amount of content it has. I didn't experience it yet, but from what I've seen, that might be true. Previous 12 classes were replaced by 12 new ones, more fitting the setting, and dual classing was introduced.

If you like RPG, dungeon crawlers, exploration, labyrinths, character creations, and difficulty, give it a go. DS emulation on Android was a thing for a year already, so you have no reason not to.

102352_.jpg

I've been playing Etrian Odyssey II. It's a really neat game.

The story of EO games is simple. You arrive at city of X, which has some sort of labyrinth. Eager to discover the secrets it holds, and explore said labyrinth, fighting dangers lurking inside. Eventually you become #1 guild and get involved in the serious stuff that is really happening inside. Nothing too elaborate, just a story to go along with exploration.

The gameplay is really fun. Make a party of 5 adventurers, go into the labyrinth, draw your own maps on touch screen, fight monsters, sell loots to unlock new gear, go deeper, fight bosses, meet other explorers, fight some of them, etc etc.

Games are also pretty difficult, especially early on. I played harder games of this genre (Wizardry), but this series is known for its FOEs - Field-On Enemies that roam the floors, as opposed to random encounters with normal monsters. They are stronger than other enemies on each floor, but can be avoided until you become stronger.

There are two things that I care about in games - good gameplay, and good music. While gameplay is very important to me, if music is great, I might play the game just for that.

Etrian Odyssey has amazing music made by Yuzo Koshiro. It fits the game and certain situations really well. During exploring, you will hear relaxing music, while in combat the themes are more lively. Boss themes sound really powerful, and final fights often include entire orchestras.

They're really good. I already played the "worst" part, and enjoyed it, so I bought the rest of the games without hesitation. 1 is pretty unpolished compared to sequels, some abilities are broken, both positively and negatively, and it's advised to read FAQ first, because reskills cost you 10 levels. Still, it's a very good starting point, if you don't mind these problems. 2 is a direct sequel, you could say, as when you finish the first game, you get a code you can enter here to get bonus dialogue and events (nothing major though). It has same classes the previous one had, and three new ones. Reskills costs were reduced to 5 levels, so it's a more reasonable option now. 3 is considered the best game by many, mostly because of amount of content it has. I didn't experience it yet, but from what I've seen, that might be true. Previous 12 classes were replaced by 12 new ones, more fitting the setting, and dual classing was introduced.

If you like RPG, dungeon crawlers, exploration, labyrinths, character creations, and difficulty, give it a go. DS emulation on Android was a thing for a year already, so you have no reason not to.

I love game boy-consoles and ive totally missed this one. Sounds like a great series. I might haft to try to hit ebay for some real PAL-cassettes. Any tip which onw to start with or your absolute favorite game of the series?  :friends:

I love game boy-consoles and ive totally missed this one. Sounds like a great series. I might haft to try to hit ebay for some real PAL-cassettes. Any tip which onw to start with or your absolute favorite game of the series?  :friends:

Assuming you don't have a 3DS, either 1 or 3.

As I said before, 1 is a pretty unbalanced game. The skills work in a really wierd way,few skills are actually more useful when they're leveled only half way. Some people say that you're also forced to pick certain classes, but that's not true, only class I think everyone should take is Medic for obvious reasons (healer), but as I said before, skills are broken and Medics are potentially best at healing and tanking, as well as very good at dealing damage (depends on how you build them).

3 on the other hand is better than the rest of the games, but I'd recommend this one only to those who plan on plaing only one game of series. Getting back to 1&2 and their older engine might be hard after beating 3.

Unless you have/plan to get a 3DS. There is a (really good) remake of 1, and remake of 2 is already in production.

So yeah, start with 1. Also try to get American release of it. After you finish the game, you get a code for EO2, but the codes are only compatible with same region. Code from NA EO1 will only work with NA EO2, and EU EO1 will work with nothing because EO2 never got an european release.

European version has some improvements (fixed typos, better font), so you can settle for this one too. You won't get minor things in EO2 though.

Ive been reading up and at first i was looking at the 2nd game, cause well beast sounds cute, but then i learned that the beast class gets alot of bashing and not just that its mediocre, people call it the a tank class that cant handle its on taunt-capability. And on the other hand DH and Hex are considered OP which makes me not really want to use those too even though they sound like alot of fun. Reading some of these threads made it hard for me to imagine a team that would give me the satisfaction of being underdogs aswell as being having a satisfying strategi build. Of course ive only been reading alittle but this was my conclusion.

Then i found out that EQ3 had a sub-system that can combo 2-classes into a new class, but i should say i havent really read up on it yet. But for example you can play a - Farmer-Prince. Which sounds delightful! At first look i dissmissed EQ3 for remaking all the classes, but now afterhand I do kinda like the remodeled classes.

So right now EQ3 looks like the one i might start with, even if i haft to consider EQ1-2 wont be as good if i go back a pre-title later. And yes i do only have a DS-console.

They want almost 100USD for the drowned city here at the game store but i found some at ebay for like 20USD with shipping, but thats just for a cassette and nothing else.

Ive been reading up and at first i was looking at the 2nd game, cause well beast sounds cute, but then i learned that the beast class gets alot of bashing and not just that its mediocre, people call it the a tank class that cant handle its on taunt-capability. And on the other hand DH and Hex are considered OP which makes me not really want to use those too even though they sound like alot of fun. Reading some of these threads made it hard for me to imagine a team that would give me the satisfaction of being underdogs aswell as being having a satisfying strategi build. Of course ive only been reading alittle but this was my conclusion.

Then i found out that EQ3 had a sub-system that can combo 2-classes into a new class, but i should say i havent really read up on it yet. But for example you can play a - Farmer-Prince. Which sounds delightful! At first look i dissmissed EQ3 for remaking all the classes, but now afterhand I do kinda like the remodeled classes.

So right now EQ3 looks like the one i might start with, even if i haft to consider EQ1-2 wont be as good if i go back a pre-title later. And yes i do only have a DS-console.

They want almost 100USD for the drowned city here at the game store but i found some at ebay for like 20USD with shipping, but thats just for a cassette and nothing else.

The problem many people have with the Beasts is that they are RNG tanks - most of their tanking skills are passive, and have % chance of activating. However they have three self-heals, and two ally heals (one single target, one full party). They are a bit less reliable tank than Protectors, but they make up for it with heals. And they're very fun to use. Sadly, they are the only unlockable class in EO2 (you have to beat first boss before getting them).

Whip Dark Hunters and Status Hexers are pretty strong, but I think all the OP talk is because they were really weak in EO1. They are indeed very useful, but not to the point of being "mandatory". I've played around with Protector/Landshark/Medic/Survivalist/Troubadour party, and it's still a solid composition.

I've got my EO3 new from amazon.co.uk for 19 pounds + shipping costs, try that.

Enlarge the pic and you can zoom in to see the old metal gear maps in comparison to the new open world map, sure it will be on both ps3->ps4 (also xbox:!)

But i think i will get ps4 for this

102635_.jpg

I've played most of the Silent Hill and RE series.

RE4 is better than I remembered it being and I played it on PS2 ages ago. However, I am not lonving Silent Hill: Shattered memories because enemies cannot be killed and yet you die so fast and easy. I am stuck in this maze, and nearly impossible to use your map! So I screamed "duck you!" and quit.

I highly enjoy killing things though, which, is why Hitman is my favorite. I don't really enjoy the stages where you must always use stealth-because what I enjoy most is eliminating people from the game.

Ha ha

EQ3 waiting for dispatch, praying it will come early, usually amazon uk have sent my pakages faster then estimates.  :drinks:

I forgot to mention this earlier, but when my copy of EO3 arrived, I read the manual, and there are mentions of "multiplayer mode". From what I've gathered, it lets you battle special bosses with up to 4 other players through wireless. I'm still looking for a way to play it online using emulators, so me and few other players here could play.

Anyone played Resident Evil 4? Its nights favorite game ever and she just passed a 1 000 000 000 PTAS (which is the game currency)  8)

1 2 3 4 5 6 waiting 7  :yahoo:

1 2 3 4 5 6 waiting 7  :yahoo:

Call me old timer, but after 4 re lost its touch, "buying" items and the who shoot em up thing kinda killed the whole "survival horror" thing

Not to mention how crazy the story and virus started becoming

Call me old timer, but after 4 re lost its touch, "buying" items and the who shoot em up thing kinda killed the whole "survival horror" thing

Not to mention how crazy the story and virus started becoming

7 is last resident(so i saw ppl saying) pliskin... resident evil veronica x is best with re4  ;) 5/6  +/-  i close re4 in 6 hour anyone beat my time ?  :blush: ( no cheat) -.-

had 2500 monster,he activated that wall thingy giving 4000 of his life and I unleashed my equiping xyz nightmare :D

this game is epic,it is called Ygopro,it is probably the only real yogiuh game for android,dunno if it supported other platforms though

I downloaded it on my phone two days ago,its multiplayer is so smooth and simple

you have all cards from beginning, you just build your deck and go face other players,its single player experience  is kinda shitty though,so I would say it is

Опубликованное фото

this forum is ♥♥♥♥ing racist

anyone say corect name of game pls ty  :)

7 is last resident(so i saw ppl saying) pliskin... resident evil veronica x is best with re4  ;) 5/6  +/-  i close re4 in 6 hour anyone beat my time ?  :blush: ( no cheat) -.-

Code veronica was the last one i liked most, i had fun with 4 ofc but after 5 i lost interest

using final fantasy TA boss classes and skills players were never meant to have, without any glitches. I made all the codes myself. Only a small example, I have access to a LOT more classes and skills that arent "playable"

using final fantasy TA boss classes and skills players were never meant to have, without any glitches. I made all the codes myself. Only a small example, I have access to a LOT more classes and skills that arent "playable"

I wish there was a tactics online ;'( i played the psp version they came out with had extra classes and stuff.. only thing i had wrong with tactics is once you create supreme teams nothing can challenge you.. that kinda goes for all ff tho...(that i played)

Edit: i guess there is i searched google :*

its fun to create unstoppable teams since you can fight enemies 80+ levels higher than you in some missions. Never played it for psp, but i finished ffta and ffta2 on gba/nintendo ds without cheats the first time i played them. Even now I dont use codes for level up or stats, just char mods only. And both have some pretty awesome tactics/combos that i loved to use, but each one has some things that the other doesnt, so both are still great to play. I would show my ffta2 mods but my nintendo ds emulators are laggy as hell :!

I wish there was a tactics online ;'( i played the psp version they came out with had extra classes and stuff.. only thing i had wrong with tactics is once you create supreme teams nothing can challenge you.. that kinda goes for all ff tho...(that i played)

Edit: i guess there is i searched google :*

The closest you'll get is Dofus/Wakfu.

Currently playing a PSP tactics game called Wild ARMs XF. Good story and decent gameplay, very challenging aswell... definitely recommended.

Note that you won't be making a "supreme team" here, and enemies will always be doing on average more damage than you (including some enemy-only "instadeath" skills) , so you actually have to think and position your units to maximize your damage and reduce/avoid enemy damage.

Night finishes re4 in 6h25m but she does all rhe side stuff too.

Im currently taking a break from warspear for many different reasons. I still log in a few times a day for a few secs just to see who is online and then log off. Might return as an active player later on if I see something worth doing. but for now Im playing NES and GBA emulator games like Final Fantasy, Dragon Warrior, Tactics Ogre, Zelda, Double Dragon, etc... the good old days when such simplistic games did the job. will be doing this til I find a good mmorpg for android.

Life is better in pixels for sure and right now im going back to the roots too looking for those singleplayer rpg gems that made me the gamer i am today  :blush: .

WS sadly just keeps sinking like a swiss cheese on open water and i havent seen the trend changing for over a year now. Im not a chatty person, in any aspect of my social life, but i do miss the poeple i learned to know through WS. Maybe one day, but right now, neither me or night has any desire to play the game WS have become. I shall forever remeber v1.3-1.6, then i was just a nobody friendless punk, but the WS world was purer and not soiled by fanaticism and greed by both players and devs.

Keep it cool mecha 8)

I've played most of the Silent Hill and RE series.

RE4 is better than I remembered it being and I played it on PS2 ages ago. However, I am not lonving Silent Hill: Shattered memories because enemies cannot be killed and yet you die so fast and easy. I am stuck in this maze, and nearly impossible to use your map! So I screamed "♥♥♥♥ you!" and quit.

Silent Hill The Room.

Nuff said.

I actually really love the Silent Hill series, and yes SH4 is really great!

I just can't stand SH:Shattered Memories. I can't even conceive of trying to play again. I just don't understand how you can die so easily and be mobbed while you're supposed to run through a maze, use your map, and stay alive? I don't get it. It just makes me super mad.

I have some other RE games but, I loathe the controls for movement. LAME.

Wish they had Hitman for Wii..ducking love killing people...

I have some other RE games but, I loathe the controls for movement. LAME.

Wish they had Hitman for Wii..♥♥♥♥ing love killing people...

The fixed camera? Ya.. i can see why you don't like it, i guess its my fav because its what i started with

Well, I stopped playing RE after 4.

I have Code Veronica laying around but idk, I didn't feel like playing it a lot, it felt too silly within the first 5 minutes.

And you didn't miss a lot by not playing Shattered Memories, really.

It Shattered a bit of my good ol' Memories of how great Silent Hill was untill Homecoming, which was pretty good imo. And then there is Downpour.... The insufferable insult to the series.

Shattered was pretty ok compared to it, and it was a vomit worth of being side-swiped and forgotten.

It is really not that big deal of a SH title, the decisions barely alter the dialogs, and between the multiple endings the UFO is the only one worth it.

Baaah I still have to do the Dog ending in SH 2.. :facepalm: Only one missing.

Is there a Hitman for PS2? I think there is, right? I really don't remember...

I've played one on PC sooooooo long ago...

Damn, I'm gettin' old..

Well, I stopped playing RE after 4.

I have Code Veronica laying around but idk, I didn't feel like playing it a lot, it felt too silly within the first 5 minutes.

And you didn't miss a lot by not playing Shattered Memories, really.

It Shattered a bit of my good ol' Memories of how great Silent Hill was untill Homecoming, which was pretty good imo. And then there is Downpour.... The insufferable insult to the series.

Shattered was pretty ok compared to it, and it was a vomit worth of being side-swiped and forgotten.

It is really not that big deal of a SH title, the decisions barely alter the dialogs, and between the multiple endings the UFO is the only one worth it.

Baaah I still have to do the Dog ending in SH 2.. :facepalm: Only one missing.

Is there a Hitman for PS2? I think there is, right? I really don't remember...

I've played one on PC sooooooo long ago...

Damn, I'm gettin' old..

Ya hitman was big on ps2

Ya hitman was big on ps2

O-O

Well, I blissfully missed it then. . .

Anyway, I always sucked every kind of weird asses on Hitman so.

I could never figure out the order of the strings of gimmicks you had to do so, yes, man was I terrible at it.

Liked it tho', which made it the more sad.

I never succeeded as a child because my NES cartridge was defective and always lost my saved game. but now, I have finally rescued the princess! (screen looks small because Im inside a dark cave and you can only see a small area at a time)

Опубликованное фото

moar hacks! holy dark damage!

Опубликованное фото

I have tried 5 greatbows and 5 swords, and moogles with 5 guns, can normal attack and counter/strikeback/bonecrusher with 5 hits from 7-9 panel distance! Insane man. Also tried 5 shields for max evade (not that useful) and 5 ninja shoes for unlimited movement range ;D

i own the original final fantasy tactics for ps1

also a game called legend of dragoon for ps1

never played either, owned both of them for over half my life....

ya im that type of guy

those screenshots of tactics above looks similar to fire emblem

fire emblem is such a great franchise

been playing vindictus for abit now, its pretty fun

id be close to endgame by now if it wasnt for my OCD, i ended up going after side quests and minor-achievements over my story quests...

long story short im low level with hard to obtain "titles" and im like 20 levels over-leveled from obsessing about getting every minor achievement possible until moving on to the next area

not gonna be able to describe vindictus, its too unique, its an mmorpg though, unfortunately it seems nobody does pvp even though its avilable, its all about the 16-25 man boss raids!