"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

I Love building in minecraft myself.. but unfortunately.. screenshots wont do mine justice as they are mostly underground with networking.

But yes, please use this topic: Other Games" Discussion

Minecraft would be crap without redstone. Nothing is more satisfying than coming up with an innovative redstone device.

You would like my main map.

I Have integrated many devices and systems, most of which are built with redstone.

You would like my main map.

I Have integrated many devices and systems, most of which are built with redstone.

Mind sending it to me? I would like to check it out.

Mind sending it to me? I would like to check it out.

In time mate. Many unfinished projects, plus i have not worked on it for months.. i have most likely missed a few updates. I'v already had to go through my wiring a couple of times due to the redstone update.

In time mate. Many unfinished projects, plus i have not worked on it for months.. i have most likely missed a few updates. I'v already had to go through my wiring a couple of times due to the redstone update.

Alright then. Let me know when you are ready to share it.

dont tell me that ending wasnt amazing

because it is

[rl=htp://youtu.be/xzCEdSKMkdU]

[/url]

No gameplay/10

I Have always been a fan of Wild arms, but never had the chance to play any of its predecessors. That changes today with Wild arms 2  ;D

Has anyone played 3-5? I'm curious to know if they are any good and how they compare to number one and two.

Опубликованное фото

i dont have time or disposable income and ive lived under a rock

so ya, no idea what that game is born

>makes opinion and judges you over a game i havnt played

Avon update came, but really i have no desire to come back to warspear as things are now...

Currently im playing "Knights of pen and paper +1 edition" when i got spare time. I freaking love this humorous pixelated twist of old tabletop RPG-classics like D&D and EON. The storyline is just perfect mixing geeky themes and jokes through out the dialouges. The game itself is the perfect love-child between a tabletop and a turned-based 16-bit concole feel, while it holds good quality and character + class options.

Some extra nice features are -

You can decorate your room and/or buy in food and drinks for your game table to give your party permanent or temporary buffs.

Theirs 5 classes to unlock by completing optional quests (shaman, bard, necro, knight, barbarian)

Theirs 5 characters to unlock playing the main quest. (5 pixel-version of actual developers)

Has a increased difficulty option like Diablo 2/3. Whenever you finnish the game you get an option to reset the game for the next difficulty.

The game can be obtained through Android, IOS, Humble bumble and Steam (as far as i know). The android version is 5USD after that EVERYTHING is bought with ingame gold which is quiet easy to farm and only gets easier as pass the first half of your first campaign.

If you enjoyed tablestops, you will fall inlove with this game.

Video review -

Avon update came, but really i have no desire to come back to warspear as things are now...

Currently im playing "Knights of pen and paper +1 edition" when i got spare time. I freaking love this humorous pixelated twist of old tabletop RPG-classics like D&D and EON. The storyline is just perfect mixing geeky themes and jokes through out the dialouges. The game itself is the perfect love-child between a tabletop and a turned-based 16-bit concole feel, while it holds good quality and character + class options.

Some extra nice features are -

You can decorate your room and/or buy in food and drinks for your game table to give your party permanent or temporary buffs.

Theirs 5 classes to unlock by completing optional quests (shaman, bard, necro, knight, barbarian)

Theirs 5 characters to unlock playing the main quest. (5 pixel-version of actual developers)

Has a increased difficulty option like Diablo 2/3. Whenever you finnish the game you get an option to reset the game for the next difficulty.

The game can be obtained through Android, IOS, Humble bumble and Steam (as far as i know). The android version is 5USD after that EVERYTHING is bought with ingame gold which is quiet easy to farm and only gets easier as pass the first half of your first campaign.

If you enjoyed tablestops, you will fall inlove with this game.

Video review -

The game was so good, too bad they gave up on upcoming updates..

Love it - playing NG+++++ difficutly with my party of lv160-190.

any tips on how i can play warrior as tank (keep the aggro on him)? only pala seems to tank the most effective

any tips on how i can play warrior as tank (keep the aggro on him)? only pala seems to tank the most effective

level up a bit and get him some threat+ gear.

Also focus on his Taunt passive skill.

First, alot of people seem to want a tank that has a 100% threat ratio - warrior cant really do this, BUT at higher levels the other tanks dmg output will stay at 2000-3000 max crits while warrior can dish out 20 000 crits with strike that also adds weaken to target. People at lv30-60 might not agree, but warrior is far more useful tank late game then the early game tanks most people favor.

So warrior cant relly have 100% threat ratio, without wasting alot of items and SP in taunt. Myself i use lv7 or so taunt and 1 +6 threat item and my warrior got 80% threat ratio. Yes my other party members takes hits too, but aslong as they dont get 1-hitted by a spell/skill thats not a problem for my party-build. But use Grandma or Hugo (needs to be unlocked) to get their +threat bonus and experiment with taunt and items. Remeber you can reset any char at the tavern for a cheap price of 50g so its easy to try your way to a good solution.

First, alot of people seem to want a tank that has a 100% threat ratio - warrior cant really do this, BUT at higher levels the other tanks dmg output will stay at 2000-3000 max crits while warrior can dish out 20 000 crits with strike that also adds weaken to target. People at lv30-60 might not agree, but warrior is far more useful tank late game then the early game tanks most people favor.

So warrior cant relly have 100% threat ratio, without wasting alot of items and SP in taunt. Myself i use lv7 or so taunt and 1 +6 threat item and my warrior got 80% threat ratio. Yes my other party members takes hits too, but aslong as they dont get 1-hitted by a spell/skill thats not a problem for my party-build. But use Grandma or Hugo (needs to be unlocked) to get their +threat bonus and experiment with taunt and items. Remeber you can reset any char at the tavern for a cheap price of 50g so its easy to try your way to a good solution.

thanks for the info bloody. ill try it on my warrior.

Recently I've downloaded a few classics, a fresh list I'd being worked on.

I'll include some screens soon ^^

Secret of mana.. awesome stuff.

ive heard of medabots.

I prefer "secrets of mana 2" (or the JPN titel - seiken densetsu 3) over the first game. One of the earliest games i know of that has a sub-class system. Have the original cassette for the remake of secrets of mana nintendo realeased to GBA. They realeased alot of classic SNES games tuned up for GBA. Got metroids too :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84OIuVdurUQ

I don't know about anyone else but this will be the game that causes me to not open ws for a long time ;D , ima be playing it on ps4 alot of my friends an ws friends will be join me as well. Hell if ur interested in joining me let me know always glad to meet new people :friends: it wont be out anytime soon though, probably not till fall 2015, just gives me time to save up cash to spend within it if possible 8)

if i may ask maleshaman, i have a snes game id like you to play

it has an extensive history with myself personally

see ive played games before i even learned to speak, i wore diapers playing original gameboy, no joke. i was college reading level by the age of 12

now, this next game, taught me how to read, its a great game and the name will throw you off. its made by squaresoft though... and i would go as far as saying its one of the best games ive ever played.

i would spend hours trying to learn what the text says throughout the entire game, and when i finally beat it it started my obsession with rpg games, going on to play ff7 a few years later. i ended up learning almost exclusively from video games and not from teachers in school.

this game i am very passionate about, enough so that id guarantee ANY rpg fan would enjoy this game. yes im that sure of myself

again, squaresoft made this, thats the only reason

legend of the 7 stars..... super mario rpg

all wonderful games, dkc123 are all classics imo, never heard of that last game though

I never played Medabots but I've seen the anime on TV when I was 10-12.

It's about robots, customizing them, and fights with one equipped part being prize for winner. Also one of the best Mr. Judges ever.

When I get time to check it out I will, trying to finish up this wash list with barely any time to do so.

Square soft is a known company wich made some great titles so I'm having expectations xd

had 2500 monster,he activated that wall thingy giving 4000 of his life and I unleashed my equiping xyz nightmare :D

this game is epic,it is called Ygopro,it is probably the only real yogiuh game for android,dunno if it supported other platforms though

I downloaded it on my phone two days ago,its multiplayer is so smooth and simple

you have all cards from beginning, you just build your deck and go face other players,its single player experience  is kinda shitty though,so I would say it is

Опубликованное фото

this forum is ♥♥♥♥ing racist

Опубликованное фото

Well i'm trying tactics out on GBA currently.. but i do have the PSX version. Here's another GBA title i'v been trying out..

Опубликованное фото

;D

see ive played games before i even learned to speak, i wore diapers playing original gameboy, no joke. i was college reading level by the age of 12legend of the 7 stars..... super mario rpg

Sounds like me.. except i was playing with an Atari and my first rpg's were on the NES. ( Faxanadu & Zelda ).

Super mario rpg is pretty damn fun.

i dont consider zelda an rpg but ya, same concept  ;D

i only played the original resident evil on the ps1, never made it past the first boss as a kid (the zombie dogs that jump through the windows)

I remember playing some Resident Evil game on Wii ( Friend's house and friend's Wii ) long time ago.

Dude with a chainsaw and another with an axe behind a door. Never again.

I remember playing some Resident Evil game on Wii ( Friend's house and friend's Wii ) long time ago.

Dude with a chainsaw and another with an axe behind a door. Never again.

you should play silent hill  :snorlax:

you should play silent hill  :snorlax:

You should play list of indie horrors I posted many pages before :snorlax:

If you want some good free PC spooky games, I'll help you out.

[spoiler=The list]

Ao Oni

Chzo Mythos series

Eversion

Ib, other horror games translated by vgperson are good too

Irisu Syndrome + Translation Patch

OFF

Pathologic (this one is not free, but holy damn, deserves a mention. Try looking on piratebay or something)

Space Funeral

Undertale, still in development.

[/s]

Here you go!

Silent hill is excellent for its time.

As far as zebu's suggested games... Corpse party was damn good. Not scary in my opinion, but its sadistic as hell.