"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

if i start going on about the game ill have to post paragraphs, trust me when i say its alot harder then you think

money gives advantage, but not by much. only gives you access to skills youd later unlock for free (and different re-skins of costumes which you unlock for free later but at different colors)

just started playing this game on steam

its free, and in beta since last week.

magicka wizard wars

you have 8 skills and 4 power skills, the 8 skills can be used 3 times, with a mixture of the skills having different effects

every weapon has a different special attack, i use the 2h axe which lets you one hit people in pvp if targets are frozen

honestly im very bad at this game, took me 3 takes to find somebody i could beat

lots to learn  :)

I played lots of original Magicka, I might check this out but it seems pretty mundane. Is 1v1 the only game mode? The original had 4 player FFA, that was fun.

Also speaking from experience (this might've changed), your tactic can be easily countered by just casting F on yourself. Unless, of course, you can't cast magic on yourself.

Such a fun little game, for those server issue moments.

Ethan Meteor Hunter

a fun vid

Learn about the game

hahaha e3 caught me off guard this year

learn to spell! again!

Damn you.. you got me playing magicka again xD

Shield is OP

[mg]http://gameluster.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/xenoblade-chronicles-x-610x331.png[/img]

Xenoblade Chronicles is easily the best RPG I have ever played and now it's getting a "sequel". Can't wait for 2015!

After this E3 I envy you for having a WiiU.

I might get one during christmas season.

After this E3 I envy you for having a WiiU.

I might get one during christmas season.

But hey, you are gonna get Super Smash Bros 3DS way before they release the Wii U version.

I still love to play my SNES its awesome.

But the best game in my eyes is still SKYRIM! Especially with 8k Hd graphics and lots

of expansion mods  :blush:

I still love to play my SNES its awesome.

But the best game in my eyes is still SKYRIM! Especially with 8k Hd graphics and lots

of expansion mods  :blush:

Snes was one of the best machines ever produced. So much quality in the games that is rarely seen these days.

What mods?

Snes was one of the best machines ever produced. So much quality in the games that is rarely seen these days.

What mods?

Stuff like "Falskaar" which adds rougly 20-30 hours extra gameplay. And I love fancy

graphics so I got about 30 different ultra HD mods with textures from 4 to 10k.

I say duck graphics and go play Gran Tourismo(original) on Playstation with a 50 inch full hd tv.

It's... something else to say the least.

I say duck graphics and go play Gran Tourismo(original) on Playstation with a 50 inch full hd tv.

I never even thought about playing Playstation on a big screen, but it sounds interesting enough for me to plug in my PS to see how it's like.

I say duck graphics and go play Gran Tourismo (original) on Playstation with a 50 inch full hd tv.

( Switches on his 53inch tv and puts on Gran turismo )

ohmergerd.... o.O

( pats on the back encompassed with pride )

( gazes at the marvels of the past )

I have my ps1 slim still working :D, tough console, I lost a PS2 and 2 Xbox 360 in that time, but that ps1 have like 10 years working  ;D

Mine is still fully functional too.

I play a lot of Vigilante 8 2nd Offense, and Metal Slug X.

Among others, the first (and truest) Resident Evils, Final Fantasy games, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Silent Hill (which I am a huge fan of), Medal Of Honor and the other rockass old-timey titles.

I am never going to get rid of it, even when it goes to fully functional to fully broken. I am still going to keep it, because it is just a part of me I can't let go.

Mine is still fully functional too.

I play a lot of Vigilante 8 2nd Offense, and Metal Slug X.

Among others, the first (and truest) Resident Evils, Final Fantasy games, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Silent Hill (which I am a huge fan of), Medal Of Honor and the other rockass old-timey titles.

I am never going to get rid of it, even when it goes to fully functional to fully broken. I am still going to keep it, because it is just a part of me I can't let go.

Where's your Crash Bandicoots? You gotta have one of those xd. First 3 were legends or should I say are.

I don't play games because of their graphics, I play them because they are fun and have

a good story line. But Ill be honest, I frkn love to play good games with GREAT textures! (Like skyrim)

Where's your Crash Bandicoots? You gotta have one of those xd. First 3 were legends or should I say are.

Dont forget Wild arms & silent hill O.O

finding that secret alien level in crash was for teh cool kids

Ninja Owl,

Опубликованное фото

So cute!

Oh! My bad. Here it is  @}-

100394_.jpg

Has any PS1 owner here experimented with the disc swap trick? I tried to "recover" some of my broken games by using it, but apparently it requires a certain type of CD I don't own at the moment.

Has any PS1 owner here experimented with the disc swap trick? I tried to "recover" some of my broken games by using it, but apparently it requires a certain type of CD I don't own at the moment.

Save the life of your console and discs, and use an emulator! ( it's legal to own the emulator and the iso's if you own the original console and games )

Almost finished Corpse party on the PSP, such an awesome game. So sadistic... i love it xD

My sega genesis is still fully functional after 20 years. Lol I'll never give up that thing. So compare that with the ps1 (which I still have with 2 memory cards).

Recently I've been playing Crash Bash. Having a few laughs playing the toxic dash level. Maybe when I get a dazzle attachment, I can record my next video with a game that is actually FUN.

I remember disc swapping.

But I think it was something like changing the CD right after the PS1 logo, or something close to that.

Save the life of your console and discs, and use an emulator! ( it's legal to own the emulator and the iso's if you own the original console and games )

Playing games on my beloved PSone has that authentic feeling emulators can't achieve. But yeah, it's probably better to stick to emulators anyway. Not gonna buy CDs for "free" games.

I remember disc swapping.

But I think it was something like changing the CD right after the PS1 logo, or something close to that.

Yep, you have to fool the console to think the lid is closed and swap the disc a few times.

anyone got steam?

I do.

Playing games on my beloved PSone has that authentic feeling emulators can't achieve. But yeah, it's probably better to stick to emulators anyway. Not gonna buy CDs for "free" games.

It's only authentic as you make it.

I Have stashed my beloved consoles and games in storage as so they will not decay. And i enjoy playing the emulators with my tv and unique controllers. It has the genuine feel with that setup  ;D

PC controllers can be purchased for most consoles nowadays.. here, check this link for those controllers..

Think geek

It's only authentic as you make it.

I Have stashed my beloved consoles and games in storage as so they will not decay. And i enjoy playing the emulators with my tv and unique controllers. It has the genuine feel with that setup  ;D

PC controllers can be purchased for most consoles nowadays.. here, check this link for those controllers..

Think geek

That reminds me. Nintendo has in fact announced a GC controller adapter for Wii U that uses USB connection. Wonder how that would work on a PC.

And thanks for the link!

I've been playing Persona 3 FES recently. It's a really cool RPG game where bad stuff happens in the city every month and you have to stop it from escalating.

You do pretty much two things: hang out with your friends, and fight your way through a 260+ floors tower.

Those two things are connected in a nice way. Every friend has an Arcana. When creating a Persona, it will gain bonus experience based on how good friends you are with guy/girl of corresponding Arcana. And when you have a Persona of corresponding Arcana, your friendship will grow faster.

purseowner.avi

Here's me fighting a boss. The slowdowns are caused by emulation and outdated hardware, sorry about that.

I'm also playing another game, but I'll say more when a related packages arrive. I'll give you a hint, it's made by same dev as Persona.