"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

The first month of next summer..

Others: Drinking and partying

Me: Playing video games..

Pretty much like myself, Only one difference..

Me: Drinking and playing videogames  :drinks:

Pretty much like myself, Only one difference..

Me: Drinking and playing videogames  :drinks:

Gonna start playing Final Fantasy Tactics...

Need to buy a pack of beer.

Let's hope that the alcohol doesn't mess with ur brain while fighting( me from experience: XCOM + Beer = lose  :lol: )

Speaking of FF...

So far I've played 22 hours of FF7 just to finish the first part of the game...

It's been awesome so far!

Speaking of FF...

So far I've played 22 hours of FF7 just to finish the first part of the game...

...and to see Aeris die  :'(

Опубликованное фото

It's been awesome so far!

believe it or not im one of those stereotypical FF7 fanboys who go crazy over anything FF7, goodluck playing and enjoy the ride  ;D

believe it or not im one of those stereotypical FF7 fanboys who go crazy over anything FF7, goodluck playing and enjoy the ride

Sephiroth will pay for what he has done! :diablo:

Sephiroth will pay for what he has done! :diablo:

Don't judge Sephiroth, he isn't even human and have barely feelings. Also he lost his mind when Zack destroyed his "mother".. (My favorite character in VII after Zack)

Let's hope that the alcohol doesn't mess with ur brain while fighting( me from experience: XCOM + Beer = lose  :lol: )

You know, last time i played and drank at the same time was when i played Metal Slug X, which wasn't that long ago. It was just rad!

Ninja Owl, last time i tried to play FFVII my cd glitched out badly at the Library on Shinra's HQ. With that puzzle and stuff. Never worked again ever since, every room i downloaded, CD i bought, glitched at the spot.

Aaaaand for kicks and giggles, my Tactics didn't even bother to be read by the console. Just that spinning sound and reading grunt and no thingy. My PS1 decided to not work, because screw me.

Sux :facepalm:

You know, last time i played and drank at the same time was when i played Metal Slug X, which wasn't

Ninja Owl, last time i tried to play FFVII my cd glitched out badly at the Library on Shinra's HQ. With that puzzle and stuff. Never worked again ever since, every room i downloaded, CD i bought, glitched at the spot.

Aaaaand for kicks and giggles, my Tactics didn't even bother to be read by the console. Just that spinning sound and reading grunt and no thingy. My PS1 decided to not work, because screw me.

Sux :facepalm:

Emulate it.

Someone playing Neverwinter? Tera Rising? League of Legends? Civilization V? Minecraft ;D ?

Heard of never winter minecraft.. Hm sometimes xd

Someone playing Neverwinter? Tera Rising? League of Legends? Civilization V? Minecraft ;D ?

i have a level 60 trickster rogue in neverwinter but its inactive atm. too much pve when i left. are there open areas pve AND pvp zones? factions maybe?

Neverwinter.. have almost every game from the series. Play em on occasion.

Civilization, one of my fav games. I Can spend hours playing.

I'm a fan of minecraft. But i cannot stand it online. I Usually play it via lan or solo, building non pvp maps.

FFVII ? Forget it. Already tried to emulate it, but all the roms i downloaded glitched at the same spot.

At least, my Tactics is functional. I changed the CD on the shop so, gonna buy the beer... :D

I actually am playing Plague Inc. right now. You have to develop a disease and exterminate mankind. I've done it a few times... Mind you.

I actually am playing Plague Inc. right now. You have to develop a disease and exterminate mankind. I've done it a few times... Mind you.

That game is pretty good , I sometimes evolve the damm virus too soon or too late and mess up the infection  :bad:, ya but is really fun to see the body count rise to millions  >:D >:D ... in the game of course  :crazy:

Also been playing dark Souls 2, damm Nashandra kicked my ass so many times before i managed to kill her  :aggressive: .

\[T]/ *PRAISE THE SUN*

I liked that worm thingy. ;D

Duper funsies. :rofl:

I have not won the Necroa virus... Bah, it mutates to develop that Cytopathic ressucitation too early and damn, Z Com busts me...

But the zombie looks cool tho.

I liked that worm thingy. ;D

Duper funsies. :rofl:

I have not won the Necroa virus... Bah, it mutates to develop that Cytopathic ressucitation too early and damn, Z Com busts me...

But the zombie looks cool tho.

Worm thing is called Neurax Worm=Mind Control

i have a level 60 trickster rogue in neverwinter but its inactive atm. too much pve when i left. are there open areas pve AND pvp zones? factions maybe?

There is an entire pvp map with two factions.

But you need a guild to enter a faction.

Plus there are few open pve areas, but pve occurs mostly in instances/dungeons.

Normal pvp fights happen in arenas.

Neverwinter.. have almost every game from the series. Play em on occasion.Civilization, one of my fav games. I Can spend hours playing.I'm a fan of minecraft. But i cannot stand it online. I Usually play it via lan or solo, building non pvp maps.

And you could add me at any of those games  ::) . If you use steam it would make it all easier.

Unlike you i like minecraft online, even though i added lots of mods into it, currently i host a modded server.

Unlike you i like minecraft online, even though i added lots of mods into it, currently i host a modded server.

Ah im a vanilla man mostly. Only mods i use are minimap and light level. For building purposes, due to the large projects and redstone projects i have.

What i like the most in that game is that you can make your own dungeons, so there are thousands of player created dungeons to explore.

Some of them are really well done with a great story and areas to explore, most of them unique and customized by the creator.

Perfect for PvE players that tend to read storylines or just like to do endless quests of all types, infinite end-game content.

Outlast and DreadOut was like  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  piece of cake!

There is an entire pvp map with two factions.

But you need a guild to enter a faction.

this i didnt knew. might return to finish leveling my phoenix and try out the pvp open area

Tomorrow some Smite match ?? :P I have whole day to play, if I don't go to gym.. But yea if anyone here plays it anymore come and join with me.

Tomorrow some Smite match ?? :P I have whole day to play, if I don't go to gym.. But yea if anyone here plays it anymore come and join with me.

add me in game, Alyanorno  ::)

I do.

And how do you like it? Any tips you would like to share with a newcomer like me that can't even beat easy mode?

And how do you like it? Any tips you would like to share with a newcomer like me that can't even beat easy mode?

Git gud.

I don't know what advice to give, keep playing, read some FAQ on the internet and you'll get better. Stick to the first ship, it's really good.

If you never played FTL before, play without AE, it makes the game harder.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/adventuretime/adventure-time-battle-party/index.html

I've been playing this game for last 3 days.

It's Adventure Time MOBA.

I've played both League of Legends and Dota 2, and I must admit this is much more fun. And I'm not even a big fan of Adventure Time.

- fast, 5-10 minute matches

- simple, easy to get into if you never played MOBA games

- aggresive gameplay, no mana costs, constant fights

- no limitations, all characters are immediatelly unlocked

- no chat, only premade messages like "I'm attack enemy base" or "Good job!"

Seriously, give it a go. You'll be surprised how enjoyable this game can be. You can add me, my name is "Spooky Scott".

Round 86 BO Zombies just made new high score and still going. Map is Kino der Totem with two players and only 1 Down yet.. Btw does anyone have ESO ? I got gift code and now I have 2 months of gameplay..

just started playing this game on steam

its free, and in beta since last week.

magicka wizard wars

you have 8 skills and 4 power skills, the 8 skills can be used 3 times, with a mixture of the skills having different effects

every weapon has a different special attack, i use the 2h axe which lets you one hit people in pvp if targets are frozen

video ends at 1:30

http://youtu.be/oj1V0n2lERQ

honestly im very bad at this game, took me 3 takes to find somebody i could beat

lots to learn  :)

just started playing this game on steam

its free, and in beta since last week.

magicka wizard wars

you have 8 skills and 4 power skills, the 8 skills can be used 3 times, with a mixture of the skills having different effects

every weapon has a different special attack, i use the 2h axe which lets you one hit people in pvp if targets are frozen

video ends at 1:30

http://youtu.be/oj1V0n2lERQ

honestly im very bad at this game, took me 3 takes to find somebody i could beat

lots to learn  :)

looks cool, might give it a go instead of going back to WS