"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

but not the online play where you can rescue your friend, yes?

They have been working on ways to play emulators online few years back. But not sure how far they have gotten with that though.

Get a job.

sorry, i must've missed the part where you have something to contribute to my life.

i dont p2p as principle

but not the online play where you can rescue your friend, yes?

It's a GBA game that uses a password system so I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Опубликованное фото

They have been working on ways to play emulators online few years back. But not sure how far they have gotten with that though.

its possible with "netplay"

It's a GBA game that uses a password system so I don't see why it wouldn't work.

oh, cool well ill probably stream it then lol

I am playing an horrible horror game right now.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Rete/dont-shit-your-pants

Just finished Whistleblower DLC for Outlast so I'm prepared for this kind of stuff. I'll check it out right away!

EDIT: That was even worse! I shat my pants several times!!!

Just finished Whistleblower DLC for Outlast so I'm prepared for this kind of stuff. I'll check it out right away!

Told ya. Horrible horror game.

I am playing an horrible horror game right now.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Rete/dont-shit-your-pants

Completed in under 10 seconds  :lol:

Speaking of... brb....

96986_.png

I told you bro

I told you about horrors

You didn't play them

Oh yes, I played them. Every single free game you listed.

Well what do you think of them?

Completed in under 10 seconds  :lol:

Speaking of... brb....

:shok:

Well, at least you made him happy, man! Which is awesome!

Hmm... Is there any good horror game with these days graphics ? And good means that it's really scare like you can feel how someone is watching you when you play etc. So not just poor jump scares all over the place..

Well what do you think of them?

Ao Oni

Rather boring compared to the other games but creepy as hell.

Chzo Mythos

Haven't played every single Chzo Mythos game but I definitely will. These games are pretty awesome!

Eversion

Didn't really get into this one. I recall playing some levels and then clicking it away due to boredom. Who knows what would have awaited me in the later parts of the game.

Ib

The plot was alright and the puzzles weren't too hard. Liked it, didn't love it.

Irisu Syndrome

Played the Japanese version and didn't understand anything. Seemed to be some kind of a puzzle game, kept me playing for a while.

OFF

I loved the graphical design of this game. Still haven't finished it but so far it's been awesome.

Pathologic

Skipped this one as it wasn't free. I might check it out later, though.

Space Funeral

My favorite of this list of games. FF with a twist and truly amazing graphics.

Undertale demo

Good. Will be great when finished.

So my top 3 favorites are: Space Funeral, Chzo Mythos, OFF

Ao Oni

Rather boring compared to the other games but creepy as hell.

Also the weakest one in my opinion, it relies mostly on the jump scares, but when you figure out game mechanics it just becomes top-view metroidvania.

Eversion

Didn't really get into this one. I recall playing some levels and then clicking it away due to boredom. Who knows what would have awaited me in the later parts of the game.

It starts of as a normal platformer but turns more mischevious.

Ib

The plot was alright and the puzzles weren't too hard. Liked it, didn't love it.

There are more endings than just one.

Irisu Syndrome

Played the Japanese version and didn't understand anything. Seemed to be some kind of a puzzle game, kept me playing for a while.

It involves having game folder open and checking game files as you play, and getting a certain score (20k I think?) to unlock more of the game

My favorites are Ib, OFF, and Undertale. Pathologic wins in another category.

It starts of as a normal platformer but turns more mischevious.

I had a hunch that there would be something more to Eversion. I'll play it again some day.

There are more endings than just one.

I guess I'll try to find them all, then.

It involves having game folder open and checking game files as you play, and getting a certain score (20k I think?) to unlock more of the game

I'll experiment with it then. But first I'll download the English patch!

Somebody can count! Woooo!.... Wait...

Actually born i wasnt counting looool its a version thing lolz.

Actually born i wasnt counting looool its a version thing lolz.

Welcome to the world of sarcasm mate hehe

Good thing you explained which game was updated to 1.2.4

It's Terraria

[/s]

Yeah. Good to know, thanks.  ;D

Hmm... Is there any good horror game with these days graphics ? And good means that it's really scare like you can feel how someone is watching you when you play etc. So not just poor jump scares all over the place..

Maybe the latest F.E.A.R Game? baaahhhhh.....

The only one i can think about right now. I can't recall any other because i haven't played any other, besides those huge mainstream titles, you see.

I like the good ol' days horror. Silent hill until 3 per example, Fatal Frame, The Suffering (althought i hadn't played it a lot), Doom 3 and some old stuff...

I feel that indie games are much more scary when it boils down to sheer terror and not only jump scares... I have seen some good ones at least.

The only one i can think about right now. I can't recall any other because i haven't played any other, besides those huge mainstream titles, you see.

I like the good ol' days horror. Silent hill until 3 per example, Fatal Frame, The Suffering (althought i hadn't played it a lot), Doom 3 and some old stuff...

I feel that indie games are much more scary when it boils down to sheer terror and not only jump scares... I have seen some good ones at least.

Sadly I haven't seen a good horror game for a long, long ,looong time, the first dead space was a good horror game, not very scary but the atmosphere of the game was creepy and disturbing, but beside that one there's not much in the actual generation.

A few of the good ones I've seen are, Fatal Frame( the manor was a very creepy place), fear 1, the crooked man( a very good game), Eternal Darkness for the gamecube, resident evil 1(the RE games were somewhat scary till the 4th one after that it became a 3rd person shooter), silent hill 3, obscure for the PS2, kuon for the PS2( haven't play this one but I've heard that is good, the suffering( I personally found the first one creepier, maybe because the prison make u feel like there's no way out and u don't know what can be hiding in the next door), Alan wake for Xbox 360 and ps3( I find this to be one of the diamonds in the actual generation, the forest makes u feel alone and paranoid, the shadows can come out from anywhere and if u don't take care of not killing ur flashlight battery then u are pretty much f***ed)

There's not much variation in actual consoles. Alone in the dark is a good one but I will not say that is scary, maybe just stressful ;D

Zsaszz, nobody has seen a good horror game in a long time. There hasn't been one. All horror games have evolved to either third or first person action horror, it is good in one point (see Dead Island) as we have a brand spanking new genre but, it is sad because we have no more good horror games. To think that back in the day i used to play horror games to the point of having nightmares, well... that is long gone.

Amnesia is the one i can think of that gets closer to real horror.

By the videos i have watched on Youtube (Pewdiepie lol), it seems to be a decent game.

Oh my, how do i miss the golden days of the Silent Hill series... :'(:'(

Zsaszz, nobody has seen a good horror game in a long time. There hasn't been one. All horror games have evolved to either third or first person action horror, it is good in one point (see Dead Island) as we have a brand spanking new genre but, it is sad because we have no more good horror games. To think that back in the day i used to play horror games to the point of having nightmares, well... that is long gone.

Amnesia is the one i can think of that gets closer to real horror.

By the videos i have watched on Youtube (Pewdiepie lol), it seems to be a decent game.

Oh my, how do i miss the golden days of the Silent Hill series... :'(:'(

Sadly is true, I was expecting for Resident Evil 6 to be a little scary, but the zombies are just too weak and... idk, just wasn't what I was expecting, and the other campaigns are just action based.

Most people didn't liked Dead Island I personally enjoyed it, even if the combat was a little stiff, the zombies were good and some variations were a little scary( like that damm zombie with no hands that run faster and do a hell lot of damage in one combo).

Amnesia is of the best games like u said, Outlast, Slender the Arrival(holy shit that thing in the generators room is creepy as hell), SCP containment breach. Most of the best horror games are for pc.

Console horror games died long time ago :bad:.

Опубликованное фото

Silent hill was one of the best horror games i have played. The creepy meter on it was ever so much higher than that of resident evil and most new games that are on offer. And that storyline.. phew.. how screwed up was it ay? The Movie they made from it though, does no justice to the game.

Horror genre has changed a lot though, there is many different types.

Silent hill was one of the best horror games i have played. The creepy meter on it was ever so much higher than that of resident evil and most new games that are on offer. And that storyline.. phew.. how screwed up was it ay? The Movie they made from it though, does no justice to the game.

Horror genre has changed a lot though, there is many different types.

Ya the movie could have been better, is not like if they didn't had enough backstory to make the movie Great, but I think that they didn't knew how to translate a messed up history that u can only understand if u played the games (well at least the 1st and the 3rd game were directly linked) but the movie wasn't able to explain the story, all of the other-world change and all that stuff with what the creatures really meant.

Ya it has changed, a lot , but if it has changed for good or bad is more of a personal view from the people. I like horror-action games like Dead Space, but at the same time miss the old classics like Silent Hill 3( silent Hill downpour was just a major disappointment  :facepalm:)

Thanks.. I will try them.. Also i have played every Resident Evil games up to 5 sequels with my own consoles (Actually my little brother's).. Same time when RE4 came out, every horror game turned up to shit.. They either have jump scares or shooting through game.. Amnesia was good but ending and things that you could avoid monster by just climbing up to few boxes that he couldn't made it shit.. Nowdays I have noticed (In movies too) that people want's some shooting or action to everything.. Where are those good horror games where-, you don't have gun and need to run, every move can be deadly, you feel how it watches you from your black window in a dark room while playing, you fear to go bathroom or take some snack at late night... Maybe it's time to say good bye and welcome Call of Evil: Resident's Battlefield - Modern Fear ops 1942.... But yea I will try those games out that you listed xD

My ps3= call of duty ghost, grand theft auto 5, the last of us ,resident evil 6 and crysis 3

My phone= clash of clans :P