"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

Опубликованное фото

Best score/High score on my iphone :P

Nice way to go... Im not good at that game so when Flappy bird came and was about to go I hacked it and got to 2# :D But yea I deleted it and I dont have it anymore..

Some of my call of duty score!

each match time : 20 minutes

#1 only knifes

#2 only snipers

#3 Ghosts free for all

Aaargh! My neck! ;_;

Playing this weekend

I have never been fan of any anime expect original Dragon ball.... But I have heard that Naruto games arefun to play, but not  because of the story.. I mean itself gaming is there the fun part, so good luck :) I maybe try it out too

I have never been fan of any anime expect original Dragon ball.... But I have heard that Naruto games arefun to play, but not  because of the story.. I mean itself gaming is there the fun part, so good luck :) I maybe try it out too

combats are much more fun in storm 3 and i recommend watching the animes first:P

I'm seventeen years late but finally I'm gonna check out a game people often refer to as the best RPG of all time: Final Fantasy VII.

i dont think youre ready to experience all that is ffvii

I'm seventeen years late but finally I'm gonna check out a game people often refer to as the best RPG of all time: Final Fantasy VII.

No! FF VII is greatest RPG always, its just like Titanic, classic.. It never gets old ;) Also play Crisis core before playing real FF VII

I found a game called Paper Monsters on Windows Phone that's really fun. Android might have it also.

Looks addictive.

Paper Monsters

• 2 weeks later...

hey Christiano, are you ever going to log on Smite again? :D im on the top of my game atm as u can see from the ss  ;D  we lost but that was an epic arena, 57k dmg

95148_.jpg

hey Christiano, are you ever going to log on Smite again? :D im on the top of my game atm as u can see from the ss  ;D  we lost but that was an epic arena, 57k dmg

I can come anytime, but WoW is kind of my thing right now.. Your team obviously sucked, maybe ? :D Anyway thats a lot of dmg in arena :drinks: , wish I could show my skills out with Zeus :P One time had 150k+ dmg and 40+ kills and 4 deaths in conquest.. Best game I ever had.. Anyway I have seen that you have gotten few pentas there, thats really something that I wish to get, so Im asking how? :D You used vailla coke or something to boost your pc ? xD

I can come anytime, but WoW is kind of my thing right now.. Your team obviously sucked, maybe ? :D Anyway thats a lot of dmg in arena :drinks: , wish I could show my skills out with Zeus :P One time had 150k+ dmg and 40+ kills and 4 deaths in conquest.. Best game I ever had.. Anyway I have seen that you have gotten few pentas there, thats really something that I wish to get, so Im asking how? :D You used vailla coke or something to boost your pc ? xD

and they didnt suck, we were only 4 ppl playing gainst 5 cause of a bug in the matchups in arena

and they didnt suck, we were only 4 ppl playing gainst 5 cause of a bug in the matchups in arena

I see :D and yes every third kill gives you title until you die..

Dazz, Smite doesnt include Kratos yet but I hope they can add God of Power soon

Christiano, Yea i know. Was just joking. ;D

You know.

from The Game Theorists that talk a little about the Goddesses, it is very interesting if you haven't watched already.

:D

I see :D and yes every third kill gives you title until you die..

Dazz, Smite doesnt include Kratos yet but I hope they can add God of Power soon

after penta, if you kill one more (which is very hard to do, cause u only get a few seconds between each kill before you lose the killing streak) its pretty much only possible in arena since the bases are so close to one another, so i got all 5 of them alone and the first one i killed had low revive cooldown so he came out right when i finished killing the 5th and i got him too. it was epic. but there is no title for 6 kills. its penta then when you kill the 6th it gives you a second penta. so i got 2 pentas in the same game :D

(pic 1 and 2 , came so close to penta again.. )

(pic 3 and 4 3 triples xD )

those were my last 2 arenas last night

95264_.jpg

95266_.jpg

95268_.jpg

95270_.jpg

after penta, if you kill one more (which is very hard to do, cause u only get a few seconds between each kill before you lose the killing streak) its pretty much only possible in arena since the bases are so close to one another, so i got all 5 of them alone and the first one i killed had low revive cooldown so he came out right when i finished killing the 5th and i got him too. it was epic. but there is no title for 6 kills. its penta then when you kill the 6th it gives you a second penta. so i got 2 pentas in the same game :D

(pic 1 and 2 , came so close to penta again.. )

(pic 3 and 4 3 triples xD )

those were my last 2 arenas last night

Daemn :D Really I want Penta too  :cray: Once I was going for Penta with Zeus but Pose stole last 2  :diablo: Thats why I never play pose

i like poseidon better than zeus. i cant handle zeus that well + the kraken is way cooler than thunderstorm XD or should i say the Quacken (if you have the poolseidon skin ;)

pentas are hard when ur not using a mage, nearly impossible if ur playing a melee cause u need to get them all together and jump right into them. i only managed to do them with artemis cause of that caladonian boar ultimate. piggy stops them for 1.5 secs, if they arent a tank they die xDall i need with arte is for someone to stop moving for 1 or 2 seconds, that atack speed buff is so good, 75% at lvl 5 + ur own gear atack speed, add a speed buff to it and life steal from asi and devourers gloves and you're pretty much imortal 1 on 1 (assuming you know how to properly)