"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

I love Tales of Phantasia (PSX version), it's not that great, and maybe other games in series are better, but I played the hell out of it and that battle system is just lovely.

My favorite unbiased game, probably Sengoku Rance.

:)

They will be released this year :yahoo:

Right now i am loving AC black flag.

Assassin's Creed 3 was the first game of the series I played. It was okay and the main reason why I probably won't buy any sequels is that it gets boring. Played the game through once, haven't touched it ever since.

Ninja owl, Well Assasin's creed teaches history better than teacher xD But third one ducked up series... Try first and second, Those are best ones ever made. Also Brotherhood is great because that multiplayer..

Frosty, I still play WoW but School takes all my time :D Well when WoD comes, I will make new Hunter or Mage instantly lvl90. Maybe Pala too if they are still OP then xD duckin wings

PSP, Now playing:

Tactics Ogre: Let us cling together @Rafa thanks a lot  :blush:

Ragnarok Tactics: Havent played yet but it seems good, downloading it.

Disgaea 2 Dark hero days: Had like 3k hours 2 years ago, time to resume i guess, i miss the billion hits

And that's for now. I want more games of grinding-tactics-equips to get-etc etc, you know, the grindfest types.

PSP, Now playing:

Tactics Ogre: Let us cling together @Rafa thanks a lot  :blush:

Ragnarok Tactics: Havent played yet but it seems good, downloading it.

Disgaea 2 Dark hero days: Had like 3k hours 2 years ago, time to resume i guess, i miss the billion hits

And that's for now. I want more games of grinding-tactics-equips to get-etc etc, you know, the grindfest types.

How are you playing those games? Did you get a PSP/Vita, or are you emulating on PC/Android?

What I remember:

Cave Story

Corpse Party

Half-minute Hero

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Parappa the Rappa

Patapon

Phantasy Star Portable 1 & 2

Prinny 1&2

Puzzle Quest

Persona 3

Valkyrie Profile

Ys 3 (play this first)

Ys Chronicles

• 2 weeks later...

... I want more games of grinding-tactics-equips to get-etc etc, you know, the grindfest types.

Sounds like a lot of PC rpg games... well.. minus the tactics.

Hello. I created a videogame. Enjoy.

edit: I forgot to make Guard do anything. Struggle doesn't do anything either, but it won't skip your turn. I'll fix guarding tomorrow, and will add a help explaining all functions.

Hello. I created a videogame. Enjoy.

edit: I forgot to make Guard do anything. Struggle doesn't do anything either, but it won't skip your turn. I'll fix guarding tomorrow, and will add a help explaining all functions.

86683_.png

I don't usually like mobile games but Cytus is a really good music game. I've spent hours tapping circles in accordance with the rhythm and I just love it!

Available for iOS, Android and apparently PS Vita too.

https://lh3.ggpht.com/DSTmVZMfoXcUBAoausPQS1gnwZ82G9WqbVnU6P54pqGvdBr8n4hTbPi839z1I4FiYIQ=h900

Found a little single player DnD styled browser ( flash ) based game called Card hunter. Not bad so far if your into the kind of game.

www.cardhunter.com

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

v0.2.1

- Four Spirits!

-- Each spirit has 3 levels

-- I'm not telling more, have fun discovering

- remade damage formula

- five different battles

- colors!

- other minor stuff I forgot about

Bugs:

- Level 1 Undine in battle 3 does nothing. She was supposed to be useless anyway (20% damage reduction, does not stack with Level 2 Gnome), but still.

- struggling still does not work

- probably many more

Опубликованное фото

clickdoge.com

^Can be found there.

Doge go wow.

Very shibe.

Currently playing this on the PsP, it's the video game of the anime sword art online.

It features a nice combat system including all those from the anime like being able to switch.

This could have been an online game aswell sadly it isnt xD but I like it so far and i just started

Sadly it is in japanese so unless you know a bit japanese you'll have to wait for an english patch or live with the few english text already in game

88530_.jpg

Currently playing this on the PsP, it's the video game of the anime sword art online.

It features a nice combat system including all those from the anime like being able to switch.

This could have been an online game aswell sadly it isnt xD but I like it so far and i just started

Sadly it is in japanese so unless you know a bit japanese you'll have to wait for an english patch or live with the few english text already in game

i wish i was you

i am jealous beyond imagination

Last Thursday's Nintendo Direct was really awesome! And they finally showed some actual gameplay of Monolithsoft's new game! Can't wait to get my hands on that masterpiece!

• 2 weeks later...

so you think you're good at moba games cause you play decent LoL? try playing a game where you cant see your back  ;)

This thread is dead... But do you play Smite ? If you do, add Jackhamm in to your friend list. I have played since last July and have all gods, 30lvl character and Im very keen on it  :drinks:

Nah not dead. It still gets a bump once in a while.

So whats smite? ( googles it ).

Oh... Sry, I went to Twitch but anyway Smite is MOBA but camera and game mechanics are different. Camera is in different position: Instead of bird view camera stands behind your character (3 person shooter) and game world is 3D. Characters in game are mythological creatures and gods such as Odin, Zeus and Ares. There are 5 "classes" as usually and 5 different maps to play if Match of the Day counts. Game is still in Beta stage. Smite gets update every month, usually updates include new god. There are gods and creatures from Norse (Fenrir, Thor, Odin..) Egypt (Ra, Anubis, Isis..) Greek (Ares, Zeus, Thanatos..) Chinese (He Bo, Nu Wa, Sun Wukong..) Hindu (Agni, Kali, Bakasura) Mayan (Xbalanque, Chaac..). Now game has around 50 gods, I dont remember exact amount.. Thats all what I can tell, rest you learn from playing :) and if you are intereste feel free to come, also game is free to play.

This thread is dead... But do you play Smite ? If you do, add Jackhamm in to your friend list. I have played since last July and have all gods, 30lvl character and Im very keen on it  :drinks:

add Alyanorno :) reached lvl 28 today. i have 5 gods atm. isis, apollo, poseidon, anhur and lokinext buy i think it might be chronos, dat ulti is damn op.