"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

Finished Virtue's Last Reward.

Опубликованное фото

Christiano and Frosty, do you get demos from Ninty eShop? If you don't, why not? They're free games!

Order and Chaos Online is On sale for 99 cents on google play, reg 7$  Decided to try it and i love it. Reviews said it didn't work for my phone but it does.  Server = America -  Arcadian Forest

Опубликованное фото

Christiano and Frosty, do you get demos from Ninty eShop? If you don't, why not? They're free games!

downloaded castlevania (demo) last week but ive been stuck on the first mobs lmao .

need to fully read the game instruction before continuing playing again lol..

Опубликованное фото

I will check it out wen i hve time :)

Thanks Azebu, Imfound great games that I will buy at next monday. School takes a lot of my time so I haven't  tried all of those demos. Also tomorrow we have independence day here, so I don't have time xD But now playing Smite ^^

Thanks Azebu, Imfound great games that I will buy at next monday. School takes a lot of my time so I haven't  tried all of those demos. Also tomorrow we have independence day here, so I don't have time xD But now playing Smite ^^

No problem. What did you play? Personally the demos I liked mostly are: Monster Hunter 3U, Etrian Odyssey IV, Bravely Default.

Bravely Default launches in Europe tomorrow.

Also, speaking of Etrian Odyssey, this just arrived.

Опубликованное фото

Smite 7-2 match wins xD. And yes I like rpg mostly, so im looking for those too. I tried exactly those demos out. I like monster hunter tri ultimate but im waiting 4th. Also new FF would be awesome game too.

No problem. What did you play? Personally the demos I liked mostly are: Monster Hunter 3U, Etrian Odyssey IV, Bravely Default.

Bravely Default launches in Europe tomorrow.

Опубликованное фото

gonna buy it  :spiteful:

1st Gaming is my life,

I just started playing Pokemon X and Y! And I just got GTA 5, so far I have been getting a headstart and I am over 500 steps from boredom.

Опубликованное фото

This game = legend. Period.

3DS got just Youtube, but quality sucks. It hurts my eyes and im talking truth, it really does that. Anyway those who like 360p its miracle. Anyway I hope they will add atleast 1080p/i. Another thing, im now waiting Dying light game, check trailer for fun. + Trailer's gameplay is still in beta, don't expect good graphics yet :)

3DS got just Youtube, but quality sucks. It hurts my eyes and im talking truth, it really does that. Anyway those who like 360p its miracle. Anyway I hope they will add atleast 1080p/i. Another thing, im now waiting Dying light game, check trailer for fun. + Trailer's gameplay is still in beta, don't expect good graphics yet :)

Yeah. But audio quality is fine, so at least you can listen to music.

But seriously. They took one of old versions for mobile phones, made it display videos in 240p on top screen, and that's it.

Опубликованное фото

Been playing a bit of it. It's not bad for a 1st person dungeon crawl.. been having more fun with Taos Adventure though.

Anyone has Resident Evil 5 for ps3?

I wanna play with someone :(

Looks like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, but without pokemen.

Pretty much. Except this game was first on the Playstation ( Azure dreams ).

Sweet. New 3DS update released today, with Miiverse.

Pros are that you can now post screenshots of most games (the ones which have their community, except MH3U and Pokemen).

Also you can draw and view drawings of others.

Опубликованное фото

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/pap/zlCfzROaEdwEYH8W0z

Sweet. New 3DS update released today, with Miiverse.

Pros are that you can now post screenshots of most games (the ones which have their community, except MH3U and Pokemen).

Also you can draw and view drawings of others.

Опубликованное фото

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/pap/zlCfzROaEdwEYH8W0z

Need check it soon, and answer for that question is: He eat too much hearts of the bushes and monsters xD and its Link not Zelda  :blush:

Need check it soon, and answer for that question is: He eat too much hearts of the bushes and monsters xD and its Link not Zelda  :blush:

Knowing Azebu, he's most likely trolling

https://miiverse.nintendo.net

I don't need that 3DS update thingy xD I don't have any games for 3DS... :/ But those who have DS or 3DS, do you have Zelda: Four swords anniversary edtion ? I lost mine last day and I know that I can't instal it anymore :(

Started a little project today, it`s an Mmorpg.

So far I`ve gotten to level 16, I`ll reveal what I`ve been playing last days either this week or after I returned from our wintersports vacation in Germany.

Project H.

Started a little project today, it`s an Mmorpg.

So far I`ve gotten to level 16, I`ll reveal what I`ve been playing last days either this week or after I returned from our wintersports vacation in Germany.

Project H.

Hentaiverse?

Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 2pm GMT.

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/12-18-2013/

We will share information focusing on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS software launching through spring 2014.

Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 2pm GMT.

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/12-18-2013/

We will share information focusing on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS software launching through spring 2014.

I hope they announce some new titles for  2014 too.

And for me it was disappointing.

Kirby and ChibiRobo, that's cool, but still no MH4/SMT IV/RF4.

I'm eagerly waiting for The Legend of Zelda, Smash Bros., Metroid and Monolithsoft's X for Wii U. They haven't still announced any dates but instead of being disappointed I'm rather excited for the new titles like Hyrule Warriors.

Just came back from game shopping.

Bought:

Dragon's Dogma (Heard that this was awesome game, don't know until i play it)

Dark Siders 2 (Who doesn't want to be death? At least i want to be the deadliest horseman)

Dragon age Origins (Cant wait to get my hands on that one)

Last but not least: Devil May Cry HD collection (Hell yea! 3 games in 1 and they are all awesome)

Just came back from game shopping.

Bought:

Dragon's Dogma (Heard that this was awesome game, don't know until i play it)

Dark Siders 2 (Who doesn't want to be death? At least i want to be the deadliest horseman)

Dragon age Origins (Cant wait to get my hands on that one)

Last but not least: Devil May Cry HD collection (Hell yea! 3 games in 1 and they are all awesome)

Have u seen the big sale going on ps store?

i downloaded nfs rivals, gta5,castlevania lord of shadow, god of wars ascension all were on sale ofc