"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

lol I never seen the new one

and yes, laptop gun was EPIC XD

in pvp I used to put them in sentry mode behind doors or on the ceiling at stairwells lol

also loved how you could cover the hover crafts with remote mines, then drive it real fast, jump off, and detonate them when it reaches enemies XD

You could also put mines on enemies and detonate them when they get close to each other... just epic

the psychosis gun was cool too. it would turn enemies and they would join your side and help you :lol:

but, one of my top fav was the Farsight

just insane effect

the neutron grenades...... also fukin epic

edit:

out of the human weapons, I think the Super Dragon was my fav. Rapid fire, secodary mode grenade launcher

The silver revolver (could shoot enemies thru doors if using xray goggles)

the knife that you can throw on secondary mode and it poisons the target slowly killing them XD

for grays, I liked the farsight and the phoenix

and the other aliens (enemy, cant remember name) I liked the slayer.., a rocket launcher with a camera on missiles, allowing you to see, guide, speed up or slow down the rocket, and you could detonate any time by pressing shoot button again!

oh, how could I forget the cloaking device that makes you invisible out of combat....

damn I miss this game!

Опубликованное фото

:blush:  Any1 wants to play with me? xD

Thats... Kinda funky [Add Gay Seal Meme Here]

If you have a half decent PC.. just emulate it mate.

nope. All I have is my phone and a crappy slow laptop that I dont use.

btw, for me, both n64 zelda games were like tasting ice cream for the first time XD

zelda in 2D was amazing enough.

3D was incredible.

I first played Ocarina of Time

It was just unbelievably great. I fell in love with it.

my fav equips were the boomerang and hookshot (in snes and n64)

frozen enemies usually dropped large mana restore

and shooting enemies with Light arrows usually made them drop high-value ruppees...

then, I played Majora's Mask

at first, I was very confused and disappointed. I was frustrated and thought to myself... "this is zelda, right?"

But then I got the hang of it and after learning how it worked, I fell in love again....

oh, those epic moments when you figure out what to do after being stuck forever ♥♡♥♡

Sry guys, i havent been here long time ago. But yea i got Wlan working now, and why it was down for month i dont know. I added you two to friends but it tells me that i need give my code too so here it is: 1805-2609-4752. Ps: I dont have lot games for 3DS , mainly i purchase games for DSi, Pc and Xbox360.

need give my code too so here it is: 1805-2609-4752. Ps: I dont have lot games for 3DS , mainly i purchase games for DSi, Pc and Xbox360.

i added you

Anbody tried Demon souls/Dark souls? hardest F**king game EVER

It is hard, especially few bosses, but it's far from hardest game ever.

It is hard, especially few bosses, but it's far from hardest game ever.

Enlighten me please *_*.

Demon souls and Monster hunter are currently the hardest games ive played :P.

I died from antelopes....  :facepalm:

Its pretty easy :D Ofcourse its hard, but you just need few items and farm items and game goes easy. If you are new player, start by doing backstab. :) Also watch YT videos or look by google what items you need ;)

Have any of you ever played Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge? It has really cool battle moves and stuff but it is hard as f**k! Normal 50v1 fights are OK, I can (barely) beat them but when there are one or two bosses with the 50 normal enemies it's just hell!

Its pretty easy :D Ofcourse its hard, but you just need few items and farm items and game goes easy. If you are new player, start by doing backstab. :) Also watch YT videos or look by google what items you need ;)

Fuck no. Don't ruin the game for yourself by watching video guides. Games are best when played blind.

Fuck no. Don't ruin the game for yourself by watching video guides. Games are best when played blind.

I played it through by just few tips from my friend, i didnt watch any guides :) But yea you are right guides ruin gameplay. Guide is like expensive candy which is good at start but later you notice that it wasnt such a great idea :)

"The Binding of Isaac" will help enlighten you on how hard games can be.

"The Binding of Isaac" will help enlighten you on how hard games can be.

Isaac, like other dungeon crawlers, is RNG hard - if you get good items, it becomes easy; if not, it gets hard.

Isaac, like other dungeon crawlers, is RNG hard - if you get good items, it becomes easy; if not, it gets hard.

1 word is enough to describe how hard that game is: Samson :bad:  Dat character dammit :bad:  Took me 30 hours to beat chest with that sheit :nea:

Has anyone ever played Actraiser for Snes?

One of my all-time favs  ;D

just re-downloaded snes emulator, so I might post screenshots when I get further in the game  :tease:  :spiteful:

Has anyone ever played Actraiser for Snes?

One of my all-time favs  ;D

just re-downloaded snes emulator, so I might post screenshots when I get further in the game  :tease:  :spiteful:

Hell yeah. I loved the Sim part of the game most. The final boss was pretty difficult.

the new pkmn league champion 8)

I need to start playing Pokes again. And Animal Crossing. As well as Monster Hunter. But first I need to finish Devil Survivor. Speaking of which...

Hell yeah. I loved the Sim part of the game most. The final boss was pretty difficult.

Yea, who wouldnt like to play the role of an omnipotent god who protects his people and lands from evil monsters while theybworship you and let you tell them where to build and such?  ;D

I love the active skills in sim mode. Lightning to clear the roads of bushes/trees, rain to put out fires, sun light to melt snow, etc etc etc!

and the skills do dmg to any monsters in the AoE and can also be used to destroy enemy respawn locations or demolish your own buildings to create new ones?  :shok: OMFG, literally!  :rofl:

the action part was pretty good too. items found by your people would boost your stats, and it was a nice change once you get tired of the rpg sim part. Awesome game!

I never played actraiser 2, but I searched reviews for it, I heard it was ass. Nothing like the original.

Опубликованное фото

Scarlet Blade

The game where u will see the most tits in your life ;D

I had pretty much the same looking character when i still had the game.

*whispers* Its f2p, lets go play :blush:

Опубликованное фото

Scarlet Blade

The game where u will see the most tits in your life ;D

I had pretty much the same looking character when i still had the game.

*whispers* Its f2p, lets go play :blush:

Gmes logic: Man have gear that he looks big and mightfull, Woman have gear that she looks sexy.

Real life: Man lives after bug that is on there background hits, woman dies immediately ;D Always loving these games. Anyway i will try it :shy:

Gmes logic: Man have gear that he looks big and mightfull, Woman have gear that she looks sexy.

Real life: Man lives after bug that is on there background hits, woman dies immediately ;D Always loving these games. Anyway i will try it :shy:

No men in that game only females and boobs ;D

Actually there's like 1 male npc if i remember correctly but yea it's npc, you cannot create male characters xD