"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

Anyone else here still plays MMORPG, i would like maybe start new game. But nothing like this game, this game is worst MMORPG i have ever met. Also i just found my gameboy original and shit ton of games for it, any suggestions to play ?

I`ve been into Runescape for a long time, try it out www.runescape.com

Original gameboy hm? Well Pokèmon is a good one to start with, maybe some mario or wario (whatever you have)

Anyone else here still plays MMORPG, i would like maybe start new game. But nothing like this game, this game is worst MMORPG i have ever met. Also i just found my gameboy original and shit ton of games for it, any suggestions to play ?

i play wow

server= stormreaver

horde side and got 3 x 90 lvls

i play wow

server= stormreaver

horde side and got 3 x 90 lvls

Stormreaver in eu or us ? Also want to start new adventure with brand new character (Heirlooms accepted, so fast lvl up) But yea i first need buy gametime ;)

Maleshaman, i have many games and now started play pokemon xD also im stuck... I need pokemon which can swim but in my area there arent any of those

eu

ps.

only one badge left before gettin to the pk league in Y!

Awesome, but dont know what you mean with Y xD, cant remember meaning but i try remember it: Was it somesort of Arena map :D really sry, i played 2months ago

Stormreaver in eu or us ? Also want to start new adventure with brand new character (Heirlooms accepted, so fast lvl up) But yea i first need buy gametime ;)

Maleshaman, i have many games and now started play pokemon xD also im stuck... I need pokemon which can swim but in my area there arent any of those

Pokemon that can swim? Tentacool/cruel, easy to find/catch and it`s a good add to your party :good:

Pokemon that can swim? Tentacool/cruel, easy to find/catch and it`s a good add to your party :good:

Thanks for help but i play green :D and i dont remember i have seen tentacool. I know how it looks like

Awesome, but dont know what you mean with Y xD, cant remember meaning but i try remember it

pokemon y witch was released yesterday for 3ds ...

i use lapras to surf on.its one of my favourite water type pokes alongside suicune and kyogre

:( I might want a 3Ds with pokemon Y or X now damn you e.e

Also there should be tentacool/cruel availble in green, try using a super or good rod and fish one up.

If thats not the case well... try catching goldeen or magikarp (think only gyrados knows surf tho)

:( I might want a 3Ds with pokemon Y or X now damn you e.e

Do it. The fun knows no end.

You can get 2DS too, I won't judge you.

Also this is nice story of how nice Nintendo support is.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Oh i see :D I have 3ds (well actually every this gen console) but i will check that games from market :) + I will buy some WoW time now xD and also want MoP, I have 4chars lvl 85 and shit ton of 20-50lvl. But anyway its my holiday week here so no work! :D

Does anyone play this cool game :blush: ?

For some reason I never played Metroid Prime 1 and 2, but I did play the third one through a couple of times.

Now I'm trying to beat it with "hypermode" difficulty. Just acquired the nova beam ;)

For some reason I never played Metroid Prime 1 and 2, but I did play the third one through a couple of times.

Now I'm trying to beat it with "hypermode" difficulty. Just acquired the nova beam ;)

Cool :3 and lol, omega ridley is so easy :blush:

Race illegal: High Speed 3D, made by Herocraft Ltd.

Download it! Need more friends to multiplayer with. Good career story and the multiplayer is superb.  Free to download but 2$ or 3$$ to unlock full game.  Also saves all of your game data on their servers so if you get a new phone your progress can be loaded onto it.

Btw my online name is -  Warspear

I see :blush:

Well, the only difference compared with normal difficulty is that the enemies (especially bosses) have an insane amount of health. I took me like 40 minutes to beat Gandrayda (that pink 'n' purple, shape-shifting bounty hunter), not because I died but because of her durability.

Enemies probably deal more damage too, but I'm not sure about that.

Well, the only difference compared with normal difficulty is that the enemies (especially bosses) have an insane amount of health. I took me like 40 minutes to beat Gandrayda (that pink 'n' purple, shape-shifting bounty hunter), not because I died but because of her durability.

Enemies probably deal more damage too, but I'm not sure about that.

I hate stuff like that. It's okay as a test of endurance, because it involves more skill for long time, instead of getting lucky here and there. But there are other ways of doing difficulty levels than turning enemies into bullet sponges.

For example in Stalker and Metro games, where on expert you both kill and are killed in much fewer shots than on normal, or in Thief, where game actually changes on higher difficulties. Even simple "you get hit, you're out" is better when enemies retain same amount of health on all difficulties.

It doesn't make games harder, it makes them more boring and tedious. Same for difficulties in RPGs. If you can just grind few levels more to counter that, what's the point?

Does anyone play this cool game :blush: ?

Yep. Well i did until i sold off my Wii.. not before finishing them though. Not one metriod game has ever been a disappointment to me.

That`s a lie, Metroid (very first one for Gb) was a total failure.

You kno exactly what I mean (*dies* WHERE ARE THE BOOBIES AT ._.)

Other then that, metroid other M was sort of a failure if your not into cutscene`s.

That`s a lie, Metroid (very first one for Gb) was a total failure.

You kno exactly what I mean (*dies* WHERE ARE THE BOOBIES AT ._.)

Other then that, metroid other M was sort of a failure if your not into cutscene`s.

Lmao.. nah metroid 2 was good. If you rate them for that cutscene then 80% of the series suck also. :P

How would you make hard mode then Azebu?

More skill based, buffing enemies damage, reducing your unnecessary means, additional mission goals, forcing player to get good, I dunno. There are many ways. Overally I would say everything that makes the game more challenging, and gives you sense of accomplishment, something like that I guess.

How would I make a hardmode in RPG? I dunno. Maybe removing some items (no revives for example), doing something to prevent grind (limited amount of monsters, parabolical exp tables, more focus on gear), it's hard to say. If game has some mechanics that let you get advantage (weapon triangle, elements and weaknesses/resistances), then you could make enemies stronger, but by that I mean they should be "not problematic", if you use those features.

Ape escape XD

Опубликованное фото

Now there's a classic :D

Ps. this is so gonna be moved to tavern. xD

Pss. And it was ahahahaha xD

so miss this game ...xDD

Mario Bross Also ...xDDDDDDDDD :crazy:

Lmao.. nah metroid 2 was good. If you rate them for that cutscene then 80% of the series suck also. :P

First series were sorta hard as f*ck, especially the first metroid, hard to get your energy back, boss battles were insane (cept Ridley strange enough o.o) the damn beam replacement -_- ugh I raged so hard on that game, ended up in breaking my gameboy Sp in half (litteraly :/)

I`m a fan of cutscene`s, it brings some more detail in the story and serie ^^

Nes or Snes version? xd I still have the original Nes with super mario bro`s on my attic xd

Snes aswell with Super mario world and Mario kart xd

Good times of my childhood

Nes or Snes version? xd I still have the original Nes with super mario bro`s on my attic xd

Snes aswell with Super mario world and Mario kart xd

Good times of my childhood

Snes vers is cool .... flying ...xDDD

I recently bought a 3DS and I must say: best games I played so far are YuGiUh and Pokimon, never got bored with these two.

What games do you have?

Also post your friend code.

I recently bought a 3DS and I must say: best games I played so far are YuGiUh and Pokimon, never got bored with these two.

is there a yu gi oh game for 3DS???

I started playing Beyond: Two souls a while ago and im almost finished it. Usually i dont like drama but i have always liked Heavy rain so i tried this too. Story line is best ever made in my opinion, so i hope it comes in book version too. This game bring you so hardly inside it. I wanted say this becouse its just damn good story in this game, please try it out. ;) I see lots 3DS users here, i have it too so maybe i can get few friend codes ? :)

;) I see lots 3DS users here, i have it too so maybe i can get few friend codes ? :)

im mainly a sony fanboy but i bought a 3ds a 2-3 weeks ago just because the pkmn games.

here is my fc 4527-8444-4825