"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

Out of curiosity, what do you want to play?

The first games I'm gonna try will likely be these: Animal Crossing: Wild World, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, Pokemon Diamond (because Dialga > Palkia), Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story and some of the Castlevanias.

I probably forgot to list some games but I think that's about it.

The first games I'm gonna try will likely be these: Animal Crossing: Wild World, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, Pokemon Diamond (because Dialga > Palkia), Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story and some of the Castlevanias.

I probably forgot to list some games but I think that's about it.

Pretty good list. However I'd like to suggest:

play Platinum, or even skip gen IV entirely. It's arguably the worst gen. HG/SS are pretty good though.

Same with Partners in Time. It's okay, but not as good as others.

And you should play 999, Etrian Odyssey 1-3, Feel The Magic and Rub Rabbits (dunno how well this plays on PC, though you can't not try it), Ghost Trick, Layton, Ace Attorney, and Devil Survivor.

Hi, i see alot emu players here, im not big fan but well have played pokemons for 100% completed (maybe). So anyone other here wait Elder Scrolls Online ? :)

I've seen the gameplay videos and pretty much forgot about it. Might try it if it's free2play.

But speaking of upcoming MMOs, I'm looking forward for MonHun Online this december.

Pretty good list. However I'd like to suggest:

play Platinum, or even skip gen IV entirely.

Oh right! There's Platinum too. I'll play it instead of Diamond.

I won't skip this gen because it's the last one in which I have had interest. For me Pokemon games have just lost the appeal they used to have.

Oh right! There's Platinum too. I'll play it instead of Diamond.

I won't skip this gen because it's the last one in which I have had interest. For me Pokemon games have just lost the appeal they used to have.

Why not play SoulSilver then?

Hm, soulsilver? It`s not as good (or original) as silver.

I gues it`s a personal thing for me tho, I had so much fun with silver, especially because it contains Johto and Kanto ^-^

Also, my biggest file had a level 94crocodile (forgot to correct name) and the rest of my team was aprox lvl 70-85.

Good times...

Why not play SoulSilver then?

Even though it's basically the same game, I prefer the original Silver because of its nostalgic graphics and that awesome GBC style music.

Been playing a couple of small games of late besides "the kingdom of loathing".

"The Binding of isaac" is one and is a challenge to even the most seasoned gamer. I Tell ya, i almost smashed my keyboard several times over this one due to its insane difficulty.. but it was so worth it.

Опубликованное фото

http://store.steampowered.com/app/113200/

For you puzzle fiends out there who love the old zelda look and feel, "ittle dew" is one worth looking at.

I Spent some good many hours working out scores of neat puzzles.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

http://www.ittledew.com/

Now currently trying out an oldie by the name of "Legend of Grimrock".

Опубликованное фото

Any games you guys would like to recommend?

Instead of rpg/puzzle etc try some horrors, hit a different section and play it at night :P

I Love a good horror game and even movie... but most of it is so predictable i tend to lose interest quickly.

Proberly the best all time horror game i have played is silent hill. Great all round. But i'm also a resident evil fan.

Instead of rpg/puzzle etc try some horrors, hit a different section and play it at night :P

If you are trying find horror games look older ones, nowdays "horror" games such as resident evil and silent hill are just shooting games. Maybe few jump scare but not like they used to be. Ofc. so called Amnesia/Slenderman etc. games are now in style but after first playthrough those get boring. So try instead Silent hill the first one. And i forgot that game which just game out , where your character goes to hospital with full of freaks and big daddy, well Pewdiepie played it like month ago so check his Youtube channel.

Azebu told me to watch the Re: Revelation demo, It`s pretty good like most Re games are.

Silent hill, yeah also a fancy one :P I been looking at alot of pewdiepie and cry vids last months, got some good titles to play.

If i can suggest one then go for cry of fear.

Also, most Indie games suck, jsing cuz of there "jumpscares"

Currently gonna play Spyro, enter the dragonfly (yayyyy..)

Azebu told me to watch the Re: Revelation demo, It`s pretty good like most Re games are.

Silent hill, yeah also a fancy one :P I been looking at alot of pewdiepie and cry vids last months, got some good titles to play.

If i can suggest one then go for cry of fear.

Also, most Indie games suck, jsing cuz of there "jumpscares"

Currently gonna play Spyro, enter the dragonfly (yayyyy..)

I highly recommend try out 3DS re games, those have that old horror spirit inside. Especially when using 3d view(whats correct spelling wiew or view xD)  inside game.

I Love a good horror game and even movie... but most of it is so predictable i tend to lose interest quickly.

Proberly the best all time horror game i have played is silent hill. Great all round. But i'm also a resident evil fan.

I would recommend Outlast. It is the best horror game I've ever played. It's very different from those scary atmosphere creating games like Amnesia, but I still had to change my pants several times.

I would recommend Outlast. It is the best horror game I've ever played. It's very different from those scary atmosphere creating games like Amnesia, but I still had to change my pants several times.

Thanks ninja thats the game i talked about when u go with camera to mental hospital and some of people, and yea that big daddy who tries to kill you ;) well i dont tell anything more about game so people play ;)

Outlast has many jump scares, which I usually hate, but they were so well timed that they were really enjoyable. The only downside of this game is that it's quite repetitive at some points but overall it's an amazing game.

Well im not fan of horror game type after people ruined it, but most scaryest thing thing what i have ever seen was in banjo-kazooie, and yes i mean that face ;) :D

Bretty gud games Born. Don't know the middle one but looks like Legend of Link. Dungeons of Dredmor is similiar to these 3.

About horrors, I have a list of /x/ related games and overall stuff. Gonna dig it out. But I agree, too much jumpscares, not enough creepy and spooky atmosphere.

Both WiiU and Occulus won't do well this gen. PC+3DS+PS4(or Gabecube) is going to be masterrace this time around.

Here are said links. First one has mostly flash games, second one is overall spoox stuff, but has very good videogames list. Enjoy.

http://pastebin.com/nk9Gri0S

http://pastebin.com/03N6vaqa

Bretty gud games Born. Don't know the middle one but looks like Legend of Link. Dungeons of Dredmor is similiar to these 3.

About horrors, I have a list of /x/ related games and overall stuff. Gonna dig it out. But I agree, too much jumpscares, not enough creepy and spooky atmosphere.

Both WiiU and Occulus won't do well this gen. PC+3DS+PS4(or Gabecube) is going to be masterrace this time around.

Can`t blame the Occules tho, it`s almost brand new and still in design. Ive seen one horror game that looked really good, that`s without jumpscares.

Wish I could remember wich one tho.

btw, jumpscares with mannequins are hilarious xd

Can`t blame the Occules tho, it`s almost brand new and still in design. Ive seen one horror game that looked really good, that`s without jumpscares.

Wish I could remember wich one tho.

btw, jumpscares with mannequins are hilarious xd

Most modern game are bad because they are "waah I'm a monster, I look ugly and I will keep running after you", instead of something passing by without paying attention to you, making you think "what the flying fuck WAS that?".

I'm not good at games and consoles, still i have Xbox360 and high tech pc and i will buy Xbox ONE becouse mostly i will start making videos and some other things... but yea whats oculus ?

I'm not good at games and consoles, still i have Xbox360 and high tech pc and i will buy Xbox ONE becouse mostly i will start making videos and some other things... but yea whats oculus ?

Occules is a 3D device that you can plug in your pc.

You play with a oversized pair of glasses strapped on your face, and this way your actually in the game(as far as they allow you)

It`s a nice device I would stay, but controls are a bit shady..

Most modern game are bad because they are "waah I'm a monster, I look ugly and I will keep running after you", instead of something passing by without paying attention to you, making you think "what the flying fuck WAS that?".

Yup, your right. If you remember amnesia then it`s sort of both describtions.

The monsters always let you kno they are there but never show thereselfs (in the start)

Later on when they`re revealed and when you face them it`s the same as you described first "wah I saw you, now im going to kill you!"

I seen only a few games where they let you shit your diapers(yes keep it clean) troughout the game by not trowing anything at you untill the end.

They're goggles that also follow your movement, letting you look around in games by moving head.

Also now I don't know. Which one is going to be real final evos? These? I like these.

Опубликованное фото

They're goggles that also follow your movement, letting you look around in games by moving head.

Also now I don't know. Which one is going to be real final evos? These? I like these.

Опубликованное фото

Oh i see, and sorry... I didnt answer you that ESO is free to play and probaply will be in future too, just get beta now and try. You find me in game as Jackhamm. 

Oh i see, and sorry... I didnt answer you that ESO is free to play and probaply will be in future too, just get beta now and try. You find me in game as Jackhamm.  Playing status: GTA5 :forl: bought for fun

I might do that.

I got into MHO beta, and it's not even Monster Hunter anymore. Why do people do that.

Опубликованное фото

Oh i see, sorry i didnt answer you earlier.... ESO is free and probaply will be in future too. Now its still in beta, i dont know is beta now closed but i got mine over half year ago, so im fine. If you manage to get it add me: Jackhamm to frends and lets fight our way together :friends:

Results og GTA V: 9/10 Look beatyfull and have awesome storyline, also it have great details, mechanics and graphics are much better than previous GTA games.

Azebu, do you play other MMO games ? Maybe WoW ?

Results og GTA V: 9/10 Look beatyfull and have awesome storyline, also it have great details, mechanics and graphics are much better than previous GTA games.

Azebu, do you play other MMO games ? Maybe WoW ?

I played lots of WoW in the past, but after Cataclysm game isn't interesting for me anymore.

I recently played Spiral Knights, but now I'm taking a break.

Right now just playing MH3U and Terraria.

I havent played pokemon in years so idk anything about the new stuff

but years ago, when I was a kid, I played pokemon yellow first. finished it, then later got pokemon silver.

It was awesome. I finished it 100% with full pokedex without using any cheats. I didnt even know about the cloning glitch til way after lol.

There were many incidences where my game got deleted (by letting other ppl play my game :facepalm:) or corrupted and I had to start over.

one of those times, I was walking to the second town, when I came accross something I had never ever seen before. A wild shiny Sandshrew. And I had thought the Red Gyrados was the only "shiny" pokemon. I was so upset when I realized I had no pokeballs whatsoever XD

a while later, I came discovered a device called a Brainboy. It was a cheating device specialized for pokemon gold/silver. It jad other functions that were useful for any game as well, like multiple game saves (like a memory card) and it could let you change color schemes to make the games look a whole lot different. And unlike gameshark, u didnt have to put in any codes. All the modifiers were built-in and nicely organized.

anyways, the brainboy lets you edit almost anything in pokemon gold/silver.

from your profile: money, name, ID number (which also edited your avatar that other player saw as you while link trading/battling)

items in your bag (you could add as many items as you wanted, modify any item and turn it into ANY  item, and I mean ANY that existed in the game) and of course, edit the quantity of items

my favorite part was editing pokemon. You could add pokemons, change them to any pokemon, give them any skills you wanted, and it would ALL be permanent!

so, one day, I was bored, had completed everything. So, I experimented something. I took the red gyrados and turned it into a different lokemon, and it was still "shiny"!!!!

So I used the cloning glitch on red gyrados til I had 251 of it, then turned all of them into each of the 251 pokemon.

Meaning, I had every pokemon in lv 100 with OP skills they werent meant to have, and in shiny! everyone at school kept asking me how I had different color pokemons XDDDDD

They also looked cool when transferred to pokemon stadium 2.

my favorite combo was lock-on/mind reader + fissure/guillotine/horn drill ;D

Anyone else here still plays MMORPG, i would like maybe start new game. But nothing like this game, this game is worst MMORPG i have ever met. Also i just found my gameboy original and shit ton of games for it, any suggestions to play ?