"Other Games" Discussion

Maleshaman

Btw Azebu, If you`re a fan of Rpg`s then check out Dark cloud for the Ps2. It`s a F-P Rpg with a weapon building up system, Tons of dungeons and Villages to ressurect. If I`d have to score it then I`ll give it a 8.

Little minor is that there`s a glitch attribute to fully power up you`re weapon. Really takes away the fun of building up.

Backlogged it.

When talking about gamebreaking things, watch out for arenas. You can grind your characters there for hours to 20, upgrade them, and grind even more to 20+. I'd say use arena to get extra cash, and to level up rest of your characters to equal level of main party.

Also I just discovered point of Support Conversations and Weapon Weight. This got a lot more easier.

Um.. You kinda left me with no idea of what you`re talking about o.O

Play the game and you'll see.

Azebuuuu XD

where do you get one of those KOL sig's? :[

Options -> Account -> Make Signature

Also, check this. http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Beginner's_guide

Options -> Account -> Make Signature

Also, check this. http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Beginner's_guide

Aha! Thank you!

Опубликованное фото

who know game MMO or not and RPG or Strategy game, but less than 100 mb for p.c :( ? plz tell me who know and if u hve download link, give me :(

Опубликованное фото

KOL is quite a neat browser based game. But i'm so far rather disapointed in the low amount of adventures per day :( i want to keep playing! Oh well... til tomorrow then!

Oh! And thanks for the tunes Azebu \o/

KOL is quite a neat browser based game. But i'm so far rather disapointed in the low amount of adventures per day :( i want to keep playing! Oh well... til tomorrow then!

Oh! And thanks for the tunes Azebu \o/

Enjoy, I have no mana-consuming spells other than buffs, and I already have 100 turns of Moxie buff, so the mana from resting needs to go somewhere.

who know game MMO or not and RPG or Strategy game, but less than 100 mb for p.c :( ? plz tell me who know and if u hve download link, give me :(

Depends how important graphics are for you.

Also, I am getting this really soon.

If you mean having games as in my house, no.

If you mean having games as in ordered, no.

If you mean having games as in knowing what to get, yeah.

Yeah, it's Suri Di Esu.

Aha I`ll googlewoogle that a bit later.

I`m watching Corpse party atm, making me sad as f*ck to be honest ._.

Watching Corpse Party? How so?

I played original PC one and the first PSP one. They are very great. Some moments caught my throat.

Well, I don`t own the game that`s why I`m watching it on Youtube currently.

Since I don`t have acces to a computet means I can`t even download it -.-

And I swear to god, I hate Seiko her death ._. Not to mention the shivers I got with Yuka 2x...

First with Kazami kicking her stomach and hunting her. And at the end when she saves her brother by giving her own life..

I definatly felt angry with tears trying to get out >.

I Want more adventures... 40-80 adventures a day... that's done and over in 30 minutes to an hour or so ;_;

Опубликованное фото

Also boxy brown was nice for the gifts ^_^

"Phonics downs" XD

56049_.jpg

Well, I don`t own the game that`s why I`m watching it on Youtube currently.

Since I don`t have acces to a computet means I can`t even download it -.-

And I swear to god, I hate Seiko her death ._. Not to mention the shivers I got with Yuka 2x...

First with Kazami kicking her stomach and hunting her. And at the end when she saves her brother by giving her own life..

I definatly felt angry with tears trying to get out >.

I can relate, I watched few Let's Plays of horror games. But I must say I ceased it. Playing the game yourself makes it much more scary.

By the way, what Let's Player you are watching?

I Want more adventures... 40-80 adventures a day... that's done and over in 30 minutes to an hour or so ;_;

Опубликованное фото

Also boxy brown was nice for the gifts ^_^

"Phonics downs" XD

Woah, nice, where did you find this guy? Oh, it's the market seller.

I'm going to do my class weapon quest today.

Woah, nice, where did you find this guy? Oh, it's the market seller.

I'm going to do my class weapon quest today.

Yes i was curious to know who was placing so many sales up on the flea market. And was kindly rewarded with some nice generous gifts that i appretiated.

Yes! I Received that quest today, but I fully ran out of Adventures and left myself completely drunk >.>

Yes i was curious to know who was placing so many sales up on the flea market. And was kindly rewarded with some nice generous gifts that i appretiated.

Yes! I Received that quest today, but I fully ran out of Adventures and left myself completely drunk >.>

Haha, so did I. 15 Drunkness and 10 adventures, decided to sleep and buff myself to oblivion.

I watched cry plays for the original, tho he didn`t show all wrong ends and neither the Yuka death at the end.

Gone watching all wrong ends. Kinda surprised how some happend actually ._.

I`m watching Book of Shadows now by some guy with a real deep voice o.O

Watching chapter 2 part 3 currently.

I watched cry plays for the original, tho he didn`t show all wrong ends and neither the Yuka death at the end.

Gone watching all wrong ends. Kinda surprised how some happend actually ._.

I`m watching Book of Shadows now by some guy with a real deep voice o.O

Watching chapter 2 part 3 currently.

I am subbed to Cry too.

And that deep voice guy, might it be Manly Badass Hero?

Now i'm also addicted to this browser game azebu >.>

http://www.boardgame-online.com/user.php?user=82184

lmao

http://www.boardgame-online.com/user.php?user=6268

Yup! it`s him.

Do you really think the game is more scary when you play it yourself? I`m getting the idea that it`s more of a drama then horror o.O Well, survival-horror.

Yup! it`s him.

Do you really think the game is more scary when you play it yourself? I`m getting the idea that it`s more of a drama then horror o.O Well, survival-horror.

Yes I do, especially in horror games with puzzles. You get more engaged in game, you pay more attention, life of your character is on your hands, you decide on how the game goes. Imagine it like having a nightmare, and someone telling you about his bad dream. Okay, maybe it's not THAT different, but I do see a difference between playing and watching.

Nontheless, I watch final thoughts of Manly after playing myself because he knows Japanese culture well.

Speaking of which, I finished OFF a few days ago. Great experience.

Well I did try to imagine what I couldve done if I was there.

Example: Broken floors, they don`t look to big to jump over so I would.

Example 2: No mather where I go, I`ll always carry a knife with me. (Swiss one)

Example3: Never lose someone out of sight. 4eyes,hands see/are able to do more.

Still doubt it as a Horror, might be cuz I have a lack of fear and I`m a bit hard-headed :D

The choices are really what gives the game there moments.

Btw did you ever play White day:A labyrinth named school?

Well I did try to imagine what I couldve done if I was there.

Example: Broken floors, they don`t look to big to jump over so I would.

Example 2: No mather where I go, I`ll always carry a knife with me. (Swiss one)

Example3: Never lose someone out of sight. 4eyes,hands see/are able to do more.

Still doubt it as a Horror, might be cuz I have a lack of fear and I`m a bit hard-headed :D

The choices are really what gives the game there moments.

Btw did you ever play White day:A labyrinth named school?

I watched half of Cry's LP.

What mode did he do it on? Ive watched some other guy`s LP of that game. One with glasses and honestly that game does give me a bit of fear. Mainly in the first 2buildings.. Damn Janitor and ghosts >=(

What mode did he do it on? Ive watched some other guy`s LP of that game. One with glasses and honestly that game does give me a bit of fear. Mainly in the first 2buildings.. Damn Janitor and ghosts >=(

I genuinely have no idea. Didn't know there were modes, or I'm forgetting things.

Well if we`re talking about White day now then yes there are different modes. 5 I believe.

Haven`t seen a difficulty in Corpse party tho.

Gonna watch Chapter 3 of Corpse party now, even tho I`m feeling sick from seeing Nana and Mayu`s deaths ._.