Guild Banking System (store your items and gold to earn profit)

Kimimaro100

So here is a suggestion regards guild banking system , please read carefully before you comment anything.

Mechanics of Guild Banking System:

First you need the requirements to activate the Guild Banking System,

This requirement are:

Guild Establised

20000 gold

Guild Banking Certificate( A miracle item necessary for activating guild bank system)

So when you have all the requirements the Guild Master will talk to the Bank Manager (a NPC that can be found in Nadir, Zereth-haf, Kotarava, Ayvondil and can also be found in Chosen island, Elf island, Mountain Clan Island and Forsaken Island  )

The NPC will ask the following requirements to activate the guild banking system. And you cannot talk to this NPC if you are not a guild master, the name of the NPC is Kimiro, but you can change his name if you want.

NPC Dialogue

Greetings! Guild Master _________(name of player) would you like to purchased a membership of Guild Banking? We will promise to give you  and your guild members the best banking service that you will enjoy.

After you agreed to purchased membership for 20000 gold you can now access your Guild banking and you can access your items in the following areas, Nadir, Zereth-haf, Kotarava, Ayvondil and the four starting island  of Elf/Chosen and MC/forsaken.

Benefits of Guild Banking.

So after the activation of Guild Banking you can now enjoy the following benefits.

*Each of the the members in the guild will have  25 slots  where they can deposit their items and also they can deposit their gold to earn more profit in the future.

*The guild master will have 35 slots available to deposit his/her items.

*You can deposit your gold in Guild Bank and earn a percentage of your gold deposited.

So here are the total of percentage you can received when you deposited gold.

Per Month you can received 5 percent of your total deposited gold.

Per  3 Months you can received 10 percent of total gold deposited.

Per 6 Months you can received 15 percent of total gold deposited

Per year 20 percent.

Then the cycle will go back to 5 percent,

It means your gold will grow if you don't withdraw them in bank.

But what if you withdraw some gold?

Its simple we will get the percentage of the remaining balance.

Example I deposit 100k, then after 30 days( 1 month) I will earn 5k so total of gold is 105k,

but I withdraw 55k so now the total balance is 50k right?

So the after 3 months  I will earn 5k.

10 % of 50 is 5 so I earn 5k

So total of gold deposited is 55k

Simple right?

So you can earn gold during 1 month, 3 months ,6 months and 1 year. after your initial deposit.

You can also expand your Bank Storage up to 100 by purchasing a miracle item named Extra Bank slots. same price of extra pocket.

A guild master on the other hand can expand his banking slots up to 150 slots.

*After update there will be quest for guilds like wars and collecting stuff. Example killing 10 members of other guilds  or collecting flags of other guild. The reward is added percentage that the guild master and members will received. example instead of 5 percent it will become 6 or 7 percent.

Also reward item or items will be sent randomly to any of the members in the guild( this is for fair reward distribution)

note only online members of the guild during quest completion will have the chance to receive the quest reward.

Quest reward can be Armors, Weapons Potions ,Accessories and Food Items that give bonus.

The members or guild master can trade items using guild banking by sending his item to other member via mail.( yes I think mail system must be useful. what do you think ?)

The members can also send gold via mail to other members of the guild.

:drinks: :drinks:

Bank would be cool, but how to solve some random guy joining and ransacking your items?

*You can deposit your gold in Guild Bank and earn a percentage of your gold deposited.

That's retarded.

I like ur idea very much :) but here is my opinion : Guild bank hav at start 20 slots room. U can put there any non-personal item/gold/crimson corundum and also miracle coins. Only guild leader can take out items/gold out from bank. ← And here is that trust game thing... U can acces to bank in every "capital" (zeneth-haf, nadir-shard, Starting towns, Armor-cliff, Kamp-gashpel) like u said. Sizes of bank on every lvl would be = 1lvl : 10 slots, 2lvl : 20 slots ... 10lvl : 100 slots. but great work :)

I like ur idea very much :) but here is my opinion : Guild bank hav at start 20 slots room. U can put there any non-personal item/gold/crimson corundum and also miracle coins. Only guild leader can take out items/gold out from bank. ← And here is that trust game thing... U can acces to bank in every "capital" (zeneth-haf, nadir-shard, Starting towns, Armor-cliff, Kamp-gashpel) like u said. Sizes of bank on every lvl would be = 1lvl : 10 slots, 2lvl : 20 slots ... 10lvl : 100 slots. but great work :)

yeah thanks but I think other members should be able to access their items in bank, I mean each of members got their personal slots in bank, If only guild master can access this items. then what if you are in an emergency situation and you need your items or gold but the leader is offline?

yeah thanks but I think other members should be able to access their items in bank, I mean each of members got their personal slots in bank, If only guild master can access this items. then what if you are in an emergency situation and you need your items or gold but the leader is offline?

Yeah u got point but still guild leader must hav access to all, bcoz it is guild leaders bank  ;)

Bank would be cool, but how to solve some random guy joining and ransacking your items?

That's retarded.

you are the retarded AZEBU, how can someone get your gold or item if every member has his own personal slots? Didn't you read well? ♥♥♥♥ gays like you and die.

It doesn't mean the you are in guild banking, other members could get your items or gold, your such a noob.

Read carefully and if you still don't understand just go away and die.

*Each of the the members in the guild will have  25 slots  where they can deposit their items and also they can deposit their gold to earn more profit in the future.*The guild master will have 35 slots available to deposit his/her items. -------------------read this again and read carefully noob

Yeah u got point but still guild leader must hav access to all, bcoz it is guild leaders bank  ;)

In a bank system, even the Guild Master won't be allowed to access all the items and gold, unless the member will have a permission to give away his item or gold to guild master. It is needed for security of your items and gold in Bank.

In a bank system, even the Guild Master won't be allowed to access all the items and gold, unless the member will have a permission to give away his item or gold to guild master. It is needed for security of your items and gold in Bank.

Then what's the point?

Cool idea... But only leader can withdraw and take gold or items... Very important....

Email too, it should have more use than take daily chest and dealer gold...

NC i agree!!!!

Cool idea... But only leader can withdraw and take gold or items... Very important....

Email too, it should have more use than take daily chest and dealer gold...

NC i agree!!!!

But if the leader is a scammer, then it can withdraw and STEAL the items of his members, it will be another way of scamming if ONLY Leaders can withdraw items or gold in bank. I mean its pointless that you can Deposit your item or gold but only leader can withdraw it, It sounds unfair for the guild members,.

to talk with you means pointless, it only means you cant understand it kasi BOBO KANG BAKLA KA

Why are you impersonating a monkey?

Hey kimi u must think now more... Its guild bank not personal, so guild leader must hold it not members of guild. I like idea but personal banks ar different than guild bank :)

this idea sucks,guilds are groups of friends not banks,devs please lock this lame thread or delete it.

Stupid, you didn't read the Guild bank? its announced by Arigrind, shut up and go suck someones dick Gaylord :bad:

I just give suggestion on how guild bank will work, now can you please go away and just ♥♥♥♥ your self :bad: :bad: :bad: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

Guild upgrades Players will be able to upgrade their own guilds up to level 10, spending special points. Guild points could be earned with the help of guild players for completing special missions on Arena and in other ways. Each new guild level will give different bonuses to players:- Increasing number of guild members- [/size]Common guild bank- Passive and active skills

Did you read that?

Hey kimi u must think now more... Its guild bank not personal, so guild leader must hold it not members of guild. I like idea but personal banks ar different than guild bank :)

As I said the guild master will have A PERMISSION in some transaction in guild, example if a member of guild will withdraw a very large amount of gold in guild bank , example 500k, then the members must  ask permission to guild master before he can withdraw large amount of gold.

Yes they are in guild but, they have still their own rights to withdraw their gold if they want as long as the guild master allowed it.

just because they will add it doesn't mean they're right

Lol what did you just said now is totally funny...

you said its not added, because we are talking about guild, but you didnt realized that guild banking is also ADDED  in guild upgrades... hahahaha

ok now dude gaylord, oopps I mean madam, gaylord, read the suggestion carefully, para hindi ka napapahiya kasi boba kang bakla ka ... :fool:

LOL Azebu is better than you, I mean your both gays but at least he can understand ENGLISH SUGGESTION WELL,  unlike you, hahaha stupid faggot

Lol what did you just said now is totally funny...

you said its not added, because we are talking about guild, but you didnt realized that guild banking is also ADDED  in guild upgrades... hahahaha

ok now dude gaylord, oopps I mean madam, gaylord, read the suggestion carefully, para hindi ka napapahiya kasi boba kang bakla ka ... :fool:

I said the idea sucks because it really sucks,no one said devs won't add it,I mean guild banks? totally lame,then a lame guy like you come and make a lane discription about it,totall lame

I said the idea sucks because it really sucks,no one said devs won't add it,I mean guild banks? totally lame,then a lame guy like you come and make a lane discription about it,totall lame

Hey fixed your English first your English sucks lol

this idea sucks,guilds are groups of friends not banks,devs please lock this lame thread or delete it.

in this statement you said that bank is not added you said guild is only a group of friend AND bank is not added , so its clear as crystal, hahahahah you are the lame and gay

that is a clear evidence dude! I mean madam!

hahaha this is a copy of your lame comment, if we are now in a court room you will be a guilty person for being an Idiot

Kimi please leave again, or respond to my love letter.

dude why dont you send those letters to a WOMAN!  you are a man so you need to love a woman a gir! a female! darn your wasting your time chasing me,,

dude why dont you send those letters to a WOMAN!  you are a man so you need to love a woman a gir! a female! darn your wasting your time chasing me,,

But I love you!

And why do you insist on thinking I'm a man? Almost everyone knows I'm a girl!

oo

in this statement you said that bank is not added you said guild is only a group of friend AND bank is not added , so its clear as crystal, hahahahah you are the lame and gay

that is a clear evidence dude! I mean madam!

hahaha this is a copy of your lame comment, if we are now in a court room you will be a guilty person for being an Idiot

so you are saying you look at your friends as banks? you sure know what friendship means.

so you are saying you look at your friends as banks? you sure know what friendship means.

AHHHHHHHHH your stupid :diablo:  go away talk to someone! coz obviously you do not understand it, wtf  :bad:

AHHHHHHHHH your stupid :diablo:  go away talk to someone! coz obviously you do not understand it, wtf  :bad:

No it's just you who can't explain anything.

Go learn some english.

Why are you mad bro? I understood everything,you look at your friends as banks,and came here explaining to us how to use our "friendly" banks to the limit,also your english sucks a lil bit I admit,also most of this thread's ideas are lame,also your name is "Kimimaro" which is a lame name too.

I will report this thread to modirator to lock it if it continue on sucking up in such a lame way

Why are you mad bro? I understood everything,you look at your friends as banks,and came here explaining to us how to use our "friendly" banks to the limit,also your english sucks a lil bit I admit,also most of this thread's ideas are lame,also your name is "Kimimaro" which is a lame name too.

I will report this thread to modirator to lock it if it continue on sucking up in such a lame way

such a stupid noob, Radiant gay, I think Lordgay is more LAME hahaha...

and about guild banking, give up, , my suggestion is clear, and your brain is retard so you cant understand even its crystal clear,,,

P.S.

go report to the moderator! and fix your stupid English as well.

Its moderator not modirator ..

see that?

and about guild banking, give up, , my suggestion is clear, and your brain is retard so you cant understand even its crystal clear,,,

P.S.

see that?

You are so dumb. Like really dumb.

The main argument you use against him is one typo?

Also, it's can't, not cant.

P.S.

see that?

umadbro? It's ok,we all done afew suggestions that suck up so bad once,nothing to be ashamed of,except if all your suggestions were sucking up badly.

You are so dumb. Like really dumb.

The main argument you use against him is one typo?

Also, it's can't, not cant.

You are a so gay Like really gay.

Go away and suck the dick of your boyfriend.

You really want my dick?? want it? want to taste it?

You want me to duck your ass? :facepalm:

You want my dick?? want it? want to taste it?

You want me to ♥♥♥♥ your ass?

Wow gay.

You are gay son?