Quiz of the Day XXV (Shield secret)

lallouss

Question

How to kill an enemie that has a Bone shield (necro shield) or Holy shield (priest shield) without losing/doing any dmg to the shield??? :search:

Note : *when this happens the enemie will die with his shield still on him* :good:

Cookies are mine!

It's partial shields that will make it look like that is happening and animation over corpses like with gouge or nightmare, that's all.

:crazy: idk how u did that but for me worked 10times in a row ill post pics soon :)

I guess the damage dealed must be highier than the hp left and the amount of damage the shield can still take. Just a guess. Or just a bug. The thing is, Azebu was right the whole time  ;D ;D

I guess the damage dealed must be highier than the hp left and the amount of damage the shield can still take. Just a guess. Or just a bug. The thing is, Azebu was right the whole time  ;D ;D

maybe yes cuz when worked for me i was at arena vs priest and he must have had lvl1 shield and low hp

azebu right and smart, zeus wrong and dumb :'( happy?

I always assumed the opponent did more damage than my total HP + shield bonus, and the grafical animation is too slow to display death + shield down.

::)