[2013.06.06] In development: What Ayvondil conceals?

Kuzmitch

weeew lvl 30 is real update coming ?

If yes can u link me the announcement plz

here : http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=85956.0

Its been almost 4months still no signs of release  :unknw:

here : http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=85956.0

Its been almost 4months still no signs of release  :unknw:

Thx and i wasn't on warspear at that time i had break( dont do that :pleasantry: ) warspear funny without it like is boring

I dont think so it will release before summer ends i feel bad because i hate wating :shout: :mega_shok:

They don't wanna let us have fun and this year it's senior year for me in high school so its hard to open alot....... :pardon:

Its seems like the race from skyrim  ;D well its very original about dark elfs in games like this wich arent in this game yet. So soon they are also in this game  :yahoo: nice :)

amm i hope they surprise us :P i hope  8) :yahoo:

First stop hoping, second  if they need to surprise us they must realise with the next tournament cuz the next tournament must give another and different awards 

Plus the new quests will help alot in gaining gp for tournament

What is in new updates?

More people like this

Reu: US-Sapphire

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: Thats why REU Fast UP on 3x3 Rank

When is the update.... Please update new island fast.... I am tired of stuckingg in Lvl 20.... :'( It was fun at first when leveling from 1 to 20. Bt it stuck and making bore day by day... Coz we cant lvl up... :'(

When is the update.... Please update new island fast.... I am tired of stuckingg in Lvl 20.... :'( It was fun at first when leveling from 1 to 20. Bt it stuck and making bore day by day... Coz we cant lvl up... :'(

agree :(

after I used arena potion. this pop-ups keep coming. Its really annoying :facepalm:

Every time I demand it pop out :facepalm:

Ya it nerves so much i have do missclicks and bought them that is a tactic of our lovely devs to invest more mc  :diablo: :facepalm:

It's a scam... Yesterday i bought the daily repairs because i wanted to demand for arena (press menu, etc  :facepalm: ). And i got 2 unity potions too, and i do not even have a guild!

It's a scam... Yesterday i bought the daily repairs because i wanted to demand for arena (press menu, etc  :facepalm: ). And i got 2 unity potions too, and i do not even have a guild!

Ya like i told their level of mind got like an animal :fool:  Just only money cash para whatever

we want ayvondil map now. swamp and irslenort is boring  :facepalm: :facepalm: many players will quit if u will not tell us the date release of ayvondil map!!! :facepalm: JUST TELL US THE DATE OF RELEASE!!!! TY DEVS

we want ayvondil map now. swamp and irslenort is boring  :facepalm: :facepalm: many players will quit if u will not tell us the date release of ayvondil map!!! :facepalm: JUST TELL US THE DATE OF RELEASE!!!! TY DEVS

if u have imagination u can do lots for ex go t1 at elfs and kill noobs (if u are mc..) or go farm nadir merchants

or go race with some players from t1 to nadir ... think at that

if u have imagination u can do lots for ex go t1 at elfs and kill noobs (if u are mc..) or go farm nadir merchants

or go race with some players from t1 to nadir ... think at that

lol  :rofl: :rofl: racing from t1 to nadir good idea :rofl: and farming merchant nadir wat do they drop :shok: I will check :dirol:

All zhis is the tactic of devs to make money .... they will let us with the new guild rewards for a while until they got more money and than they will do something to invest more and so on and so on.... btw i cant understand why we dont get pets instead of minions ....

i guess 5 months gone ? or 4 anyway we still waiting , and we will keep waiting but plz be fast and dont fail , dont want reach lvl30 in 1 month

when s next update :aggressive:

im not sure but i think they will add something new at christmas maybe a new lvls 22 or in 2014 , alvyondil

Plus i like the idea of finishing all quest to go to Aivondyl thats will force the people to do chainless and six shadows! There are many level 20 that didint finished!

• 3 weeks later...

While everybody waste their money on those worthless Pumpkin Treasury and fight and farm their asses of the Joker even so you already made him not drop costumes..... I am sitting here waiting for this...... bahhh