[2013.06.06] In development: What Ayvondil conceals?

Kuzmitch

I think the colours and forest reminds med of night elfs home land in world of warcraft :P

Will we ever be able to trade enemy faction again? So many drops both sides have no use for.

Will there be any guild war implanted? I like the duel system from cabal online and guild duel system. Option to request duel against any faction player. 10 sec countdown, no possibility to use potion/scroll or any other player to disturb, help, or heal. And both player get there hp back after duel over. And would be ready for another duel. 

That would be awesome.

Would make it fun for all who like duels.

2011, Iresnort - Motherland of Montain clan, most faction history: Elf and m.c... Level 12-20

2013/2014, Ayvondil - Motherland of elves, Most faction historyL: Elf and forsaken....Level 22-30

2015/2016(predic) XXXX - Motherland of forsaken, Most faction history: Forsaken and Choosen....Level 32-40

2017/2018/2019 (predic) XXXX - Motherland of choosen, Most faction history: choosen and montain clan (fightful between human, about differences in beliefs :blush: )..... Level 42-50

:blush: I was thinking abt history of motherland island

Omg I'm was played every day. And finished all quest in norlant swamp.but never got good thing only got scroll and crystall.its fear?please help me :(

how can i play warpear on mac ? i installed it wih diferent programs and after i install it it doesnt open . on the screen apear a flash and nothing  :(  :cray:

• 4 weeks later...

after I used arena potion. this pop-ups keep coming. Its really annoying :facepalm:

Every time I demand it pop out :facepalm:

Me too :facepalm:

Yea, really annoying! It appears after i report my quests.

Hope gm delete it

i guess mob and boss in ayvondill will be sun attack based?? coz for now sun df is the most unuse.. my opinion... :yahoo:

its the old elven isle taken over by darkness. some elves manage to survive. i think it will be moon/dark attack based.

its the old elven isle taken over by darkness. some elves manage to survive. i think it will be moon/dark attack based.

I think that way too!

please fix the lag of the game,  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  all the f** day lag lag lag  :bad: :bad: :bad:  dc dc dc :cray: :cray: . i left kota becuase lag, and all my item recive 10% dmg. i hate you lagspear.

i guess mob and boss in ayvondill will be sun attack based?? coz for now sun df is the most unuse.. my opinion... :yahoo:

it must be moon cuz its the common def between elfs and mc

Do you even think for fair pvp? 1vs1. This game is dying. Nobody plays this game like years ago. Just stalking around forum, hoping for fair pvp just like everyone else.

how about adding a bank to this game , cuz I always bust my a** to have a lot of gold and then spend them on something stupid , so I think a bank would help a lot .

8) --KEEP SCROLLING DOWN :good: -- 8)

wow gm, im so excited for the Upcoming updated, Maybe Its about on Crafting  :spiteful:  we craft all weapons  :blush:  but ofc dooms will gonna OP,  :drinks:  but the bad news for your dear loving players is on next Updated, LOL Level 30, New weapons To craft (nice business)  :blush:  i hope level30 first :facepalm: :facepalm: 

close this topic?

Ayvondil  :wacko:  ppl started to delete there chars and quit now coz they getting so much bored by game... :facepalm:

in this update they are going to put new weapon, personages until his maximum level 30 and these things or it is necessary to wait to another update

close this topic?

Ayvondil  :wacko:  ppl started to delete there chars and quit now coz they getting so much bored by game... :facepalm: