[2013.06.06] In development: What Ayvondil conceals?

Kuzmitch

a good skill that all barbarians have and its a wonder it does not exist in the game is frenzy. skill that add 100% attack speed for some time but reduce the defense for 30%

barb skill charge should have damage

yeah i agree.

Guys cmon :D ar u keeping us like this for fun. U said in u use same technic like u used on irselnort :) i cant wait more >:D say something ? :)

If Sudden Dooms are not used for crafting in the updates I will be so pissed that I didnt sold them earlier  >:D

"Android

1. Full HD resolution support added.

2. Fixed bug with displaying keyboard in horizontal mode.

3. Fixed bug with wrong scaling on devices with WVGA (480x854) resolution.his is from other topic but "

Can you tell me if this well fix the scale for devices with 1080  1920 please :) I need to be able to play on my new phone

add tht we can send gifts to other chars even whn thy off :friends:  it can be used in transfer of items too in between our own chars :pleasantry:  (can hlp in ppl being scammed as thy give any untrusted ppl their items as thy in hurry n tht person who thy items runs away wit tht, rare bt happens :bad: ) n plzz dnt add charge to tht gift system or if add charge for gifting items or gold thn put it 1-5g :spiteful:

Maybe adding offline Guild Messages via Mail box would be good,coz all are not from same time zone soo.

yea nice i wnt too  :good: :blush:

Good Work!

But, i hope My char can i got/no banned and now VIRUS Lag give nightmare TO 60% ppl on sapphire...

Admins please respond about the full hd support, will it allow me to play on my HTC DNA with its 1080  1920pixel, I really need to be able to play on my new phone, for the past 5 months I've been stuck with only being able to play when I'm at home on my old phone through the WiFi. On my htc DNA the game is show so small that its nearly impossible to click on a person or skill box yet I can see the entire map I'm on. Please fix this problem as more and more devices are becoming full hd. Its been 5 months since my first complaint please do something about this  :bad:

Is the server still down? It's forever stuck on Data Caching...plz help i want to play and my Dk hasn't seen Isrelnort yet :(

It would be great if there were quests that dont give experience points. With a char that u dont want to lvl up u cant do quests anymore at a certain point, thats pity.

Maybe it would be a good option if u could distribute exp points to guild points, because if not u cant take part in the guild system when u dont want to lvl up some day, except as passive member.  :blush:

Changing character names has got to be the worst idea ever....

Now scammers and bought accounts get a fresh start to scam all over!!!

Celebrate you beeches