[2013.06.06] In development: What Ayvondil conceals?

Kuzmitch

eu emerald  :friends: :friends: :friends:

knox and tayuya.. damn i cant stop myself :rofl: i will die with laughing :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your post is last on the 20th page. are you high or something?

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=85956.msg533494;topicseen#msg533494

Dont mind i was just having fun :)

when next update?  :sorry:

Someone is trolling here :lol:

:) remove my bored

Ok my workers, I made it to level 20, you can proceed with project Ayvondil.  8)

admins can u tell a little secret about the update? ;D cause there are rumors that it will take a year  :cray: if u dont want to tell about release date tell something about the castle cause its interesting :blush:

can dev tell when ayvondill released (Prediction date)?

i want the update soon devs  :yahoo: am  waiting for it  ;)  when u guys announced the update details my mind went for the new unique skill for each class :shok:  all of a sudden i was thinking wat would be the new skill for each class  :spiteful:  , i was just guessing these skilles will come but not sure  :blush:

MC

BARBARIAN =  RAGE (for few seconds armour and attack of the char wouuld raise at some % )  :dirol:

ROUGE      =  THROWING KNIFE ( knife can be throwing at some distances)  :lol:

SHAMAN    =  POISEN POWER ( infects the arena with posen slow dmg)  :facepalm:  i dont think so  this power would come

ELF

BLADEDANCER = PANIC (makes a target sleep for sometime)  :facepalm:  this also shit skill it will not come i think but this skill only got in mind

RANGER  =  PENETRATING SHOT ( can penetrate throw players )  :aggressive:

DRUID = DEADLY PLANTS ( can change some nearby trees or plants to deadly plants  to attack the enemies )  :pleasantry:

FORSAKEN

DEATHKNIGHT = DEATH HOUR ( like aura its glows in dark and for some time the char and the allies dark attack increases)  8)

WARLOCK = SOULS ( summon deadly souls at a particular areas ) :diablo:

NECROMANCER = SPIRIT ( summon skeletons from dead body of the player ( can summon 2 skeletons )) :shok:

CHOSEN

PALADIN = HEALING SPIRIT ( can heal 3 or more nearby allies ) xd  :bomb:

MAGE = INVINCIBLE  :yahoo:  (then mage takes the highest critci than rouge and archers) :drinks: (100% sure it will not come  :pleasantry: )

PRIEST = REVIVE ( can revive a hero who is dead but takes half of the mana for revivng  and cooldown 1min) :give_rose: :shok: :yahoo: :crazy:

i want the update soon devs  :yahoo: am  waiting for it  ;)  when u guys announced the update details my mind went for the new unique skill for each class :shok:  all of a sudden i was thinking wat would be the new skill for each class  :spiteful:  , i was just guessing these skilles will come but not sure  :blush:

MC

BARBARIAN =  RAGE (for few seconds armour and attack of the char wouuld raise at some % )  :dirol:

SHAMAN    =  POISEN POWER ( infects the arena with posen slow dmg)  :facepalm:  i dont think so  this power would come

ELF

BLADEDANCER = PANIC (makes a target sleep for sometime)  :facepalm:  this also shit skill it will not come i think but this skill only got in mind

DRUID = DEADLY PLANTS ( can change some nearby trees or plants to deadly plants  to attack the enemies )  :pleasantry:

FORSAKEN

DEATHKNIGHT = DEATH HOUR ( like aura its glows in dark and for some time the char and the allies dark attack increases)  8)

NECROMANCER = SPIRIT ( summon skeletons from dead body of the player ( can summon 2 skeletons )) :shok:

CHOSEN

MAGE = INVINCIBLE  :yahoo:  (then mage takes the highest critci than rouge and archers) :drinks: (100% sure it will not come  :pleasantry: )

PRIEST = REVIVE ( can revive a hero who is dead but takes half of the mana for revivng  and cooldown 1min) :give_rose: :shok: :yahoo: :crazy:

if any of this shit added, im gonna quit! good its only your ideas.

if any of this shit added, im gonna quit! good its only your ideas.

ya its only my imagination :wacko:

But am 70% sure that rage skill will be given to barb :spiteful: because barb's main skill itself rage only 8)

MC

ELF

FORSAKEN

CHOSEN

Damn,very stupid skills  :facepalm: ,if you know they never going to add these skills why bother writing all? :unknw:

i want dark heal for dk (heal like 50hp for 5seconds)thanx

Dk have have damage skill,which deals normal damage and dark damage(don't remember the skill name) it's almost the same as paladins heal,so probably they won't add heal to dk.

Damn,very stupid skills  :facepalm: ,if you know they never going to add these skills why bother writing all? :unknw:

LOL its was my own imagination  :'( and i also found these skills in warcraft ;)

its not stupid skills  :diablo:  but its not usefull for games like warspear  :drinks:

Dk have have damage skill,which deals normal damage and dark damage(don't remember the skill name) it's almost the same as paladins heal,so probably they won't add heal to dk.

add dmg skill for pala and all will be happy:D

LOL its was my own imagination  :'( and i also found these skills in warcraft ;)

its not stupid skills  :diablo:  but its not usefull for games like warspear :drinks:

Yes that i agree.

add dmg skill for pala and all will be happy:D

hehe  :spiteful: