[2013.06.06] In development: What Ayvondil conceals?

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar!

We continue revealing information about upcoming massive update, which is currently in development. Today you will find out what mysterious land of Ayvondil conceals.

In the whole world of Arinar hardly be able to find more mysterious place, than Eternal Forest. Ayvondil — motherland of Firstborn, home which was gifted to them by Nuadu. Forest arches still cherish the memory of the miracles that were happening here in ancient times, when the world was young.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Orin's legion devastated  Ayvondil during the first War of Spear. Its capital, Maliat, was decimated (emptied). Great Rift that changed the shape of Arinar, unleashed fury of flame and water on Eternal Forest. That's the story how Ayvondil turned into an island, cut off from the rest of the world with turbulent whirpools and impassable swamps.

And yet Eternal Forest survived, its will to live was stronger. However, the present Ayvondil little resemblance to the old. Now it is populated by many tribes and nations. Dark Elves - those who consider the forest their by right. This nation is a descendant of Firstborn, who survived during the war. They managed to partially rebuild the cursed city. But their very nature was changed under the influence of a curse of the king's Orin forest wizards. Dark Elves are equally welcome either for the Guardians or Legion warriors, requiring only one - the strict observance of the law.

Dark Elves are ruled by Moon Priestesses  -  the wisest of the Elves. During the years of chaos beneath forest arches, Dark Elves have learned to rely only on themselves. Joining together in a military brotherhoods and secret sects, They used to live in constant rivalry. Even the Supreme Moon priestess have to respect brotherhoods – who knows, on what their power is based?

For the last five centuries Ayvondil was known as Cursed Forest. And, although the nature started to recover, forest was unable to recover from experienced terror. There are quite a few places left, where Taint is still powerful. In cursed forest no one can feel safe and even laws of Dark Elves don't have any powere here.

But anyone who wants to take over in the conflict, should be prepared for any dangers. After all, the main key of the mysteries of Ayvondil will change the course of the war once and for all.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Btw beautiful concept but its so corrupted :wacko: :wacko: :crazy: :crazy:

Only Mcs and Forsaken will conquer this Continent

the Forest is so corrupted so many ugly plants and beans. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Fruits turned to eyeS

Budded plants turned into mouth parts :crazy: 

Its the Swamps Sequel :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Btw are castles like tree houses or something.

Those castles are old :bad:

Show elf side too

so Dark elves are dark ... hmmmm

They are like elfs but different for example chosen and dinalt people are different

They turned dark because the forest was corrupted.

its Good. GL developing

ADD much fun in that map.

question. how about suggestions how to know that devs read them? or its random reading

thanx

not bad, about pets how they gonna be , for example  when we cross area they cross at same time and attack without order?

• Developer

so no offcial dates of any updates or mini update?

Stay tuned! Everything will be fine :)

Hope this continent contain alot more then forest.

I dream about 3x bigger size of Iselnort.

Current world is full. We need lot of towns,locations,secrets.

That is about what should Mmorpg should be.

where is the sms system admins i sent to support scince 3months and they replyed soon when that soon o.O and tried to talk with snorlax but he ignored.......Hell....

Stay tuned! Everything will be fine :)

sorry but,nothing of what you guys posted mean anything with a date, people talking it will take you 3-4months to release this update, are these romurs true?

Hey Devs  ;D ..... DONT YOU DARE TO RELEASE THIS UPDATE THE DAY AFTER I GET TO LV 20.... Plz! I wanna have some time to show off to my friends  :spiteful:

i want it now  :diablo:

You let me think of this  ;D

[..]

Listen all you people come gather round

I gotta get me a new game plan gotta shake you to the ground

Just give me what I know is mine

People do you hear me just give me the sign

It ain't much I'm asking if you want the truth

Here's to the future for the dreams of youth

I want it all (give it all) I want it all I want it all and I want

it now

I want it all (yes I want it all) I want it all (hey)

I want it all and I want it now

:yahoo: king orin

dark elves? like Thor 2XD

wow ty devs and ai grind  :give_rose: the graphics looks awesome and way better than wht i have seen in map2 iselnort  :diablo: keep the good news coming :good:

just hope every something new DONT NEED TO UPDATE VERSION, just do like DATA CACHING, i know thats not simple, but it will be awesome, that will make WS better, coz many plp hate it.

just hope every something new DONT NEED TO UPDATE VERSION, just do like DATA CACHING, i know thats not simple, but it will be awesome, that will make WS better, coz many plp hate it.

I'm ready to update my whole phone software to get the update yo :*

i hope the date for max 30 level and new guild quest for guild level up is coming in different date.. example they update guild first so everyone focus on guild.. and second they update level cap.. hoping all of this come in 2 phase.. otherwise if this two.release in same date.. it will be chaos.. to much to.concentrate.. just an opinion..

Be sure will be "Data caching"..Is a pretty big update...

nice work devs

Pls dont troll us like the 3.0 Update

( Announcment 11.05.2012 ------------- downloadable 10.08.2013 ) = 3 Months  :bad:

I'm ready to update my whole phone software to get the update yo :*

I'm ready to root my phone, delete my phone's software, and install a custom ROM to get the update yo :crazy:

Saying new faction for Dark Elves?

They are like Chainless League npcs :facepalm:

Cool, i hope first part of update will be released soon, as i saw many things are ready, like map... Good work to all team

Looks great devs :D.

Cant wait for the update.

And it seems you can enter before being lvl 20 :)

ppl think this update isnt far away. They talked this almost year ago 1st time. Also good job Aigrind and plz dont f*ck it up like u did swamp, ty ;) :good:

developer, plz add contest again  :diablo:

can't wait ;D

Looks great devs :D.

Cant wait for the update.

And it seems you can enter before being lvl 20 :)

i hope someone can enter only after doing the last inselnort quest. The easy one that we get send to port to ship to ayvondil.

I would not like to see low lvl disturbing with underhealing etc.

Ban all brs like other games toothey scam or hack peoplethey lag server!

If they ban brs they will lost alot of money, players of all world buy alot of mcoin.

And you can't judge all by the attitude of some.

Not all brs are scammers. -.-'