Ironsmith

Bizkits

I had a few ides for the next updates/future updates:

1- Ironsmith

An NPC that lets us create weapons like bows etc. by collecting a certain ammount of drops/materials from mobs (like a boss drops 1 item for every kill and we need 100 and some other items as well to create a weapon) and the Smith would let us improve the weapons as well with seperate materials like rare metals dropped from other bosses to a max level of +10 (newly created weapon is +1 and every improvement adds +1 so max would be +10) but with every improvement the weapon has a higher chance of breaking... so to get a +10 weapon would be very hard to obtain maybe a 1% rate of success (could be for armors as well)

2- AFK messaging system

People should be able to receive messages/items sent by other players from an NPC in every town (like a postman)

3- Armor Painting

Let the players paint their armors in colours they choose (maybe from mc shop)

4- Stat Distribution

Let us choose our own stats we want to improve so for every level we get 10 stat points wich we can put into any stat we want

5- Boss Respawn Time

Cut the respawn time to 5 minutes so the bosses dont get too crowded like now

6- Music !!!

Give us some backround music please  ;D

just a few suggestions let me know what you think  ;D

Agree with all.. so gane will be awesome if they add these things.

Maybe just dont add equip upgrading system.. cuz will generate an high unbalance (i wont explain here why)

Agree with all.. so gane will be awesome if they add these things.

Maybe just dont add equip upgrading system.. cuz will generate an high unbalance (i wont explain here why)

wont really cause imbalance because if you farm alot you can make more weapons and try to improve them then ;D

wont really cause imbalance because if you farm alot you can make more weapons and try to improve them then ;D

they will put mshop items to icrease the upgrade %.

Iromsmith-Bizkits!!! I through was a rockstar band at first sign  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

But nice sugesstions Bizkits.

Things that change balance and economy, takes time to implement. but we can wait  :drinks:

1-Ironsmith: Well this can be more. This can give us more weapons and armors to use. Do u undestand.

2-AFK messaging system: Yap, but more than afk status, busy for example, even hidden ¬¬. In Chat and Friend List in a way that you can change status. This ll be a great game improvement. lvl up!! :yahoo:

3-Armor Painting-notinhg more ;)

4-Stat Distribution: Well, lets wait and see. Just be patience.

5-Boss Respawn Time: like 4th.

Really nice Bizkits :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

I ll just add something more. Can you make a way that we can see when a spell buff or debuff ll be expired?

The easy way is: When your spell is ready again, then you (de)buff was vanished.

In other way like the panels, well be nice.

Just think about.

• 2 years later...