Modification to current player interactions

Blueborn

Do you think we need this?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we need this?

• Yes.
    • No.

In this topic I would like to suggest that player interactions such as party invite's, exchange's, guild invite's and any future player interactions should:

Appear in the corner of the screen or in an out of the way place.

Most importantly.. not freeze up game-play, allowing players to continue playing, even during an invite or such.

Why i have suggested this?

There is many moments when such player interactions disturb players from their current task, and freezing the game until response can disturb tasks such as surviving mob's, farming and even killing the opposing faction.

Some players also spam these interactions.

Attached screenshot shows the idea on what it should look like, but keep in mind that players should be able to continue playing while such interactions are in effect.

Опубликованное фотоOther Suggestion topics from Born:

Collectables & Mini games,

Official pvp area ( 1v1 ),

Modification to current player interactions,

Remove all" option for mailbox,

Meniru Skins and safe skin removal.,

Multiple account profiles.

and Guild points for Guild warehouse items ect.

Опубликованное фотоGuides by Born:

Guide and advice to prevent you from being scammed.,

NORLANT maze maps ( Revisited and remastered ),

and Relic location MAP.

52398_.jpg

You can simply ignore him...

One should respond when they are ready not when they are in the middle of something. Not be forced to place them on ignore which also takes time.

Great idea, I love it. I cant count how many times invites and exchanges have interferred with a pvp battle or arena. Yes give us the option to decide yes or no when we are ready to. Besides, other players shouldnt have the ability to spam our screens with unaccepted invites. Good shit Born.  :good:

You suggest what? Not invite you when you are in battle station?

You can simply ignore him...

Your worst at understanding english..... :facepalm:

Ah..this has happened alot of time,when ur busy in real or want to be alone fr a while enjoying the game play .Suddenly a friend invites u,u can neither accept (coz ur busy) nor reject (ur friend will feel bad). If u accept it then the next second ur in arena with some scrap gears on,before u bash ur friend enemies r in front of u. Consider this suggestion and implement it as soon as possible.

Its a good idea in my opinion, cuz when I was in a pvp this happend alot! it may get you off-guard. I`d compare this to like a "death by text-death by afk" but then "death by Invite"

other situations that happend to me was in Lab, was healing our Tank, suddenly a party invite pops-up (I wasn`t in there yet) and I miss-tap my damn heal... Not funny I can tell you!

So, +1 for this idea!

I Dont know if you guys noticed or not, but in my screenshot i have 100 mail in my mailbox. I Would also appreciate some feedback on this topic: "Remove all" option for mailbox .

Well i hope developers have this suggestion under consideration or have it already in the plans. Keep up with the feedback guys and gals :)

Bttr would be if add disable invite, trade option,or afk busy option.

Disables nah. Afk or busy status?... could be useful.

.Suddenly a friend invites u,u can neither accept (coz ur busy) nor reject (ur friend will feel bad).

LOL i thought i was the only one who actually did this ;D . I end up pretending to be afk until the player stops inviting me. (And if the player enters the same area as me it's time to stand still pretending to ne afk).

Anyway, Great suggestion born. I would loove to see this suggestion being put ingame.

I like this idea  :good:  Often I wanted to have that damn button / option... It's very annoying specially in arena and in the exchanges, where people request gold  :facepalm:

Great idea.

As other players already said. Its *** annoying if someones keeps inviting you when you are in arena or something like that.

Begger spamming exchange in and out of town.

Low lvl spamming invite for help instead of waiting for a reply or not even asking in the first place.

Killing an opposing faction > a random guy invites > opposite faction kills you

In the middle of a pvp and some guy invites you.. or spams invite or exchange getting you killed.

In arena and as soon as you start attacking the enemy somebody invites > killed.

Healing outside of party in a farm and a random or friend invites, missing that crucial heal the tank dies.

Running through shackles in swamps and a freind invites > killed.

I'm sure there are many more instances but theres a few examples.

Begger spamming exchange in and out of town.

Low lvl spamming invite for help instead of waiting for a reply or not even asking in the first place.

Killing an opposing faction > a random guy invites > opposite faction kills you

In the middle of a pvp and some guy invites you.. or spams invite or exchange getting you killed.

In arena and as soon as you start attacking the enemy somebody invites > killed.

Healing outside of party in a farm and a random or friend invites, missing that crucial heal the tank dies.

Running through shackles in swamps and a freind invites > killed.

I'm sure there are many more instances but theres a few examples.

u gave me an idea how to kill warlocks at arena Опубликованное фото

i like this suggesion also, like ur others.  :good:  :clapping:

maybe off topic;

for in the future:

player search option, so u can search a player with typing his name (of which is almost the same).

now u need to know the name exactly if u wanna add/ignore someone..

idk just a suggestion  ;D

i like this suggesion also, like ur others.  :good: :clapping:

maybe off topic;

for in the future:

player search option, so u can search a player with typing his name (of which is almost the same).

now u need to know the name exactly if u wanna add/ignore someone..

idk just a suggestion  ;D

Why thank you!! :)

I See what you mean.

They could provide better information via the info chat panel though, it would help with that. In other words display who invited and even tried to exchange with you in that panel.

Its suppose to be an info panel... show more info = success!!

• 7 months later...