• Karsa
    • Dirtfox
    • Slay
    • Galaxybomb
    • Mdea
    • Riggers
    • Subsonic
    • Xxllewyxx

The thanks for beeing kinda hated I guess. Sure this is a vote to suck up to your friends and not about actual skill.. but don't get me wrong I'm not saying I'm the best. But been around loong time and I think the only bd even locks don't rush arena. Lol.. (y I do play with my friends mostly, y many high amp). So.. let's make PvP bd vs bd to find out? Please..

//Beloved Mdea (methylene-dioxy-ethyl-amphetamine)

Omg.. forgot to say thanks to the ones voting me lol.. I know. Anyway describe my char short. Y mix, 15-2item, 16-1item, 17-3item, 18-5item. High.amp nub all +10 100% crit enchanted. Build was unique but don't know now. 27.0%crit (all bd know u have no set bonus).. all skill 10%++ (except block ofc). N I do mix blade/rondel sd. 309+32 + ((264+27)*0.6)..

Who cares  :facepalm: anyway.. have fun with poll  :yahoo:

//Mdea.. (mdma on steroids)  :facepalm:

Best in my opinion and judging mostly on skills are mdea, galaxybomb and karsa!! I also show my respect to claysc best bd lvl14!! I say again, i judge on skills!!

Best in my opinion and judging mostly on skills are mdea, galaxybomb and karsa!! I also show my respect to claysc best bd lvl14!! I say again, i judge on skills!!

why did you add mdea and galaxy if you judge on skills.

karsa is the only one there worthy of it and he isn't even +10, other two are $$$$$$$$$$$$ only.

zethu .1 skilled bd.

lendrios, :lol: :lol: he has 0% res  :lol: , i win him, i kinda win zain, i lose bestmaan,galaxy,jayrox. it doesnt take much skill to play bd, need +10, right eq and right order of skill usage and u got a pro bd.

i dont understand why ppl vote lendrios, hes not really THAT strong, he has no resil, and shit accu, i always crit and dodge in pvp with him and my crit dodge not even op. 26%crit 27% dodge :bad:

Galaxy no doupt,even though some good bladers like Zethu and Vaff not listed,and show offs with poor tactics like Darkzain and Jayrox listed.

Galaxy no doupt,even though some good bladers like Zethu and Vaff not listed,and show offs with poor tactics like Darkzain and Jayrox listed.

i wish zethu was high amp, so there would be a perm #1 bd, even though he sold his sd, and he uses +9+8 flamberges, mixed armour thats +3, hes AS challenging as darkzain :facepalm:

zethu is not too far from 1#, even with +3, :wacko:

why u dont come to pvp cave?

always when i go i die by a gruop of mc who just can kill me 5vs1

when you want to pvp ,pm me and we can make a pvp in ghost when i have time

always when i go i die by a gruop of mc who just can kill me 5vs1

when you want to pvp ,pm me and we can make a pvp in ghost when i have time

ok :) , yeah lol many mc noob jumpers :bad:

HA;I REMEMBER YOU!!! you were one of the "girls" who  pmed me with things like:  "am your fan,you so strong,gimme gold/signs"..but ofc i didnt.

you are a fail and a shame,kill yourself

dont even try to lie,you were level 13/14/15 in this time and you pmed me all the time you were online. you are just mad cause i didnt gift you anything (not sure,maybe i gifted you norlant rune/crystal,not sure) usefull. really.you suck ;D ;D

HA;I REMEMBER YOU!!! you were one of the "girls" who  pmed me with things like:  "am your fan,you so strong,gimme gold/signs"..but ofc i didnt.

you are a fail and a shame,kill yourself

dont even try to lie,you were level 13/14/15 in this time and you pmed me all the time you were online. you are just mad cause i didnt gift you anything (not sure,maybe i gifted you norlant rune/crystal,not sure) usefull. really.you suck ;D ;D

I don't know what to say,you lie and insuit just because you didn't like my opinion?I guess what everyone says about you is true,maybe you lack the amp and the equips to out run the other good bladers like Zethu,etc. If it means so mutch to you being #1 then there you go,you are the best blader in the server,I'm just glad I never ever talked with you in game as you said.

I don't know what to say,you lie and insuit just because you didn't like my opinion?I guess what everyone says about you is true,maybe you lack the amp and the equips to out run the other good bladers like Zethu,etc. If it means so mutch to you being #1 then there you go,you are the best blader in the server,I'm just glad I never ever talked with you in game as you said.

you lie like hell,you came here to talk bad about me cause i didnt fall into your trap " i like you,gimme gold". so seriously,go kill yourself. you dont even know me,never fighted with me,never fighted against me,never hunted with me or anything. so its obvious. and i am not the #1 and not perfect. but i hate ppl like you,who dont get what they want to,so they tal bad about others. YOU SUCK

I got scammed so take me out of this my bd is firaun clarra changed the name so yeah ill be going mc ;)

reallly?    gay zain how u get scammed  :facepalm:

Bestmann has nice amp and gear, I'll vote for him. Dont know many of the others, Not saying their not great.  :clapping:

4/10 Legends guild  :friends:. 2 of the candidates even I haven't heard of before, tho I've played since 2011.  :yahoo:

-Mdea, (Legends)

Bestmann has nice amp and gear, I'll vote for him. Dont know many of the others, Not saying their not great.  :clapping:

Bestmaan is the best +10 bd, better then other +10 bds i mean, but ofc maybe not the strongest BD..

karsa is the only one there worthy of it and he isn't even +10

thanks  :blush: . :aggressive: .( true i have +7/+8/+9)

anyway 5/10 legends , jayrox is one of us now .

thanks for those who voted me .  ;D

• 3 months later...

i voted lendariosp high amply n good tactics...

@karsa never met him

@riggers never met him

@jayrox gayrox high amply n have a good tactics n fast

@dirtfox one of the most helpful bd or person i have seen..... he came  like 5-6 times in first island to help noobs

@slay he was pretty good but now dead

@galaxy good but slow

@darkzain most idiot bd to threaten me to kill my lock.... link his +10 sword to threaten  :facepalm:

p.s. if zethu was there i would surely vote for him

thank you gin  :blush:

i wish zethu was high amp, so there would be a perm #1 bd, even though he sold his sd, and he uses +9+8 flamberges, mixed armour thats +3, hes AS challenging as darkzain :facepalm:

zethu is not too far from 1#, even with +3, :wacko:

awww ty  :give_rose:  but my armours are a mix of my old +8's with new items +0 to +2. my def was so low cause i had moon enchants for arena  ;D  and yeah sold my dooms, +9+8 flamberge enough to beat 90% of eu's melees

awww ty  :give_rose:  but my armours are a mix of my old +8's with new items +0 to +2. my def was so low cause i had moon enchants for arena  ;D  and yeah sold my dooms, +9+8 flamberge enough to beat 90% of eu's melees

yeah i've seen u in action for sometimes, with your noob lv 15 arena swords u can beat pro melees easily. i was shocked back then on pvp cave. :good:

yeah i've seen u in action for sometimes, with your noob lv 15 arena swords u can beat pro melees easily. i was shocked back then on pvp cave. :good:

cant really pvp anymore in pvp cave  :aggressive:  but maybe one day people will stop ganking me and i can prove to be one of the best again (even with lvl 15 swords) :pardon:

cant really pvp anymore in pvp cave  :aggressive:  but maybe one day people will stop ganking me and i can prove to be one of the best again (even with lvl 15 swords) :pardon:

its not just u that cant enter pvp anymore even i cant go in there anymore. everytime i go there some noob lvl mc ganked me while im off guard.

Will be hard to stop gang you  :lol: or this day i will be off  ;)

if just you easy, just heal my way through ur pots then kill you

since month didnt see ur bd at cave  :lol:

Or Maybe i was off when u come :blush:

You Cant Kill my Rouge with ur Strong Bd  :dirol:

since month didnt see ur bd at cave  :lol:

Or Maybe i was off when u come :blush:

You Cant Kill my Rouge with ur Strong Bd  :dirol:

didnt even take half my hp  :good:

76748_.jpg

;D Slay is a bd with +8 arena lv15 sword & +7 noob lab dagger, other gears are +5 lv15 endu armor  :rofl:

He is weak as jerboa compare other