• Dirtfox
    • Slay
    • Galaxybomb
    • Mdea
    • Riggers
    • Subsonic
    • Xxllewyxx

Hehee ;D  Here is new topic becuase the vote was closed in the old one :crazy:

Tell me if someone else should be added on the list ;)

NEW VOTING STARTED: 25.12.2013

Add Galaxybomb, Mdea and Riggers.

PS: Does Ashurainx still exist? Never seen his BD in like forever.

Done.

Idk of ashurainx

Not voting i dont want to vote just wana stand back and wait till poll ends :)

Hehe this poll never ends ;D

they all have full dd and sd, wheres zethu? wheres the smart bds?, but i vote for bestmaan

Dirtfox +4-5 flamberges jayrox only has dd gloves and boots mdea only dd gloves and boots

And the rest have zethu is a easy kill no more a good bd he plays druid now (marceline) by the way mdea and jayrox are smart too before judging us have u even been on a poll? For a best player using a class have you? I think not

Dirtfox +4-5 flamberges jayrox only has dd gloves and boots mdea only dd gloves and boots

And the rest have zethu is a easy kill no more a good bd he plays druid now (marceline) by the way mdea and jayrox are smart too before judging us have u even been on a poll? For a best player using a class have you? I think not

sold dd armour,i better amp my armour i have then use dd. btw have full arena ,full bg full dark def and almost full cc too (lost helmet by amp-.-).

who did i judge? what you talking about dude?

sold dd armour,i better amp my armour i have then use dd. btw have full arena ,full bg full dark def and almost full cc too (lost helmet by amp-.-).

who did i judge? what you talking about dude?

No i mean toxic beat is judging us hes saying we are not smart :! And toxic bear crossfit will tell you how i play warlock ;)

darkzain from far he has +9  +8 items and know how to play bladedancer most of this list are weaksauce hamsters full +1O without skills , also I can say gayrox , lendarios they also good, and old bd slay was the best now...

darkzain from far he has +9  +8 items and know how to play bladedancer most of this list are weaksauce hamsters full +1O without skills , also I can say gayrox , lendarios they also good, and old bd slay was the best now...

XD look again xavi those days have long gone bro ;)

For me Bestmaan is :good:

PD: Zain think about delete ashurainx never plays in months doubt he got any lvl 17 arena item and add karsa to poll

PD: Zain think about delete ashurainx never plays in months doubt he got any lvl 17 arena item and add karsa to poll

thanks for the thought  :clapping:

PD = ???

Done. Ashurainx changed to Karsa

with item + strong = bestmaan, zain, ginis but if we choose kind ppls they r galaxybomb lendariosp, sometimes zain :rofl:

i voted lendariosp high amply n good tactics...

@karsa never met him

@riggers never met him

@jayrox gayrox high amply n have a good tactics n fast

@dirtfox one of the most helpful bd or person i have seen..... he came  like 5-6 times in first island to help noobs

@slay he was pretty good but now dead

@galaxy good but slow

@darkzain most idiot bd to threaten me to kill my lock.... link his +10 sword to threaten  :facepalm:

p.s. if zethu was there i would surely vote for him