flying island armor sets hp bonus

Danindo

I have created new warden char, now im 27 lvl and have flying island heavy armor sets which have hp and parry bonus. my total hp is 5965 (include guild augmented hp bonus) now. But i have bit confused when i replace one of hand armor with unique 27 lvl armor, my total hp is 5974. is hp bonus from flying island heavy armor heroic sets correct?

could someone explain me about this? Thank you.

You get the hp bonus when you have at least 2 pieces equipped. If you have all 4 pieces you also get the parry bonus. 

You also get the set bonus just once. If you have 2 pieces equipped you get +311 hp. If you have 3 or 4 pieces you still get just +311hp. It can be misleading since it shows the stats in every armor piece, but you only get the set bonuses once.

15 hours ago, Zurp said:

You get the hp bonus when you have at least 2 pieces equipped. If you have all 4 pieces you also get the parry bonus. 

You also get the set bonus just once. If you have 2 pieces equipped you get +311 hp. If you have 3 or 4 pieces you still get just +311hp. It can be misleading since it shows the stats in every armor piece, but you only get the set bonuses once.

so if i have 4 sets then i only get 1x +311, not 4x +311?