Warspear for the game consoles.

Maleshaman

Very good idea but screen will duck up bcoz this game resolution is small. Already u cant put on pc full screen maybe they will make this possible ;)

Yea please make full screen possible for pc

• No fullscreen mode?

Warspear Online is a cross-platform MMORPG for the mobile devices. PC client is made the way not to give an advantage to PC users over the other users.

Last portable game console I played was gameboy. Pretty sure that there's no wifi option for it XD

Pc users already have advantage with arrow moving, it can see all map, android cant, also they can add letters after items in trade chat, copy-paste items in alliance chat, android can't...

Didn't say to have biger map, only full screen, or add a brown wall near game, it looks very stupid game in pc with the work screen behind game....

Pc users already have advantage with arrow moving, it can see all map, android cant, also they can add letters after items in trade chat, copy-paste items in alliance chat, android can't...

Didn't say to have biger map, only full screen, or add a brown wall near game, it looks very stupid game in pc with the work screen behind game....

Pc screen is smaller than most tablets. In fact, it is smaller. We can't copy paste stuff. Most of phones can write stuff after linking gear in the same line. Yes we have lag.

Make a Warspear client for gaming consoles with wifi! Its a great idea, no one can deny :D

no i cant play with 10 device. actually im using i phone, i pad, andriod, symbian, windows n windows mobile xD

Pc screen is smaller than most tablets. In fact, it is smaller.

PC screen is even smaller then my little phone with only a 3,2'' screen...

A tablet can almost see the whole area.

So yeah.. pc have advantage, but also disadvantage.

PC screen is even smaller then my little phone with only a 3,2'' screen...

A tablet can almost see the whole area.

So yeah.. pc have advantage, but also disadvantage.

I read my little pony  ;D

PC has no advantage as far as I know from my game experiences, just that I can use forum and play at same time XD

Pc users already have advantage with arrow moving, it can see all map

Lmfao since when?

Ok I think we may need to define "fullscreen". Full map view or enlarging the image?

Cause if you want to enlarge the image so to speak, just change your computers resolution to 800x600. ( can be comfortably done by attaching a 2nd monitor or using multiple desktops ). This makes the game "full screen" by enlarging the pixals, but doesnt extend the in-game view distance.

with game-consoles I mean: Nintendo Wii (u), xbox 360-upcming xbox one, playstation 3-4

Yes with most consoles goin online now it would open up the market for Aigrind. Would take a lot of work to pull it off though.

I wait for the day I'll be able to play Warspear with steering wheel controller.

U Can now if you have a pc :P i can play warspear with a controller D: