Unbind Personal Costumes

crossfit

Hellohello

I have a suggestion I wanna use a troll face costume from a friend  but already I cant unbind it  :facepalm:  , will be possible in a future to add a option for unbind costumes from miracle shop?

Hellohello

I have a suggestion I wanna use a troll face costume from a friend  but already I cant unbind it  :facepalm:  , will be possible in a future to add a option for unbind costumes from miracle shop?

Yup it would be awesome  :yahoo:

I vote yes! Old costumes rules! Or put them back on the market whooop!

Could you tell some of old costumes  :blush: ?

Could you tell some of old costumes  :blush: ?

I Like sam hain's suit the best.

Old outfits have become collectables in the game and making them available for direct purchase in the mshop would ruin that.

But as for unbinding?... i'm indecisive about that... might be nice.

i agree to unbind costume, why equipment can unbind but costume can not  :crazy:

but i should not use miracle coin cause not all have miracle coin :blush: :diablo:

Hellohello

:dirol: agree whit you..

forget about it, its a nice idea to unbind unique customes, but then players would be able to unbind their normal customes bought from the miracle shop (cat, tuxedos, dresses, cats, pandas, musketeer, etc)

this means someone will spend 400 miracles instead of 500, 600, 700, 800, etc, so less money for our chicken greedy AIGRIND. they wont even consider it. :facepalm:

lol bro if they enable unbind they will also get more money? didnt u think bout it more carefuly lol? we spend 399-999 for costumes so if someone were to unbind thats an extra amt of mcoins they are spending... and if its sold to another person and theyve worn it for a while but dont want they unbind and use more mcoin.. its like a chain

WIN WIN SITUATION!!  :shout: :shok: :) :spiteful: