job list

KuroNoGiasu

What about in a certain location on every town there is a billboard or something that enable players to post quests they want someone to help, the reward will be gold or item depending on the player posting. If someone accepts a job then they will be automatically in a party, then if the quest is successfully finished then the reward will automatically transferred to the helper . . .

so player who need quest will give gold to helper?

Yea questers offers gold for help and ask for ppl number, if the number fill quest will removed from the list...

Nc the trade chat will have less questers...

Yes

ok  8)

Job Board List :blush:

it will usefull :blush:

but i think its no good if put every city, i guess to put at nadir, netral city :diablo:

Think I heard it before... it's called daily quests, yes!! npc needs help with something, and then he pay you some gold and itens!

Don't you guys have anything better to do than take money from newbies?

This game is all about team work and friendship. Comon, stop being greedy  :bad:

Think I heard it before... it's called daily quests, yes!! npc needs help with something, and then he pay you some gold and itens!

Don't you guys have anything better to do than take money from newbies?

This game is all about team work and friendship. Comon, stop being greedy  :bad:

but helpers with kind heart who really want to help newbies can't always know what quest newbies are in, with this they can help newbies 24/7 hehe  :crazy:  and i think this favors newbies more than the helpers

but helpers with kind heart who really want to help newbies can't always know what quest newbies are in, with this they can help newbies 24/7 hehe  :crazy:  and i think this favors newbies more than the helpers

For that exists private message. I'm sorry, I don't agree with this suggestion, and I still think you're being greedy. If you were really thinking about helping questors, you wouldn't ask for a reward.

For that exists private message. I'm sorry, I don't agree with this suggestion, and I still think you're being greedy. If you were really thinking about helping questors, you wouldn't ask for a reward.

but how can newbies know who to pm? the reward can be anything and can be nothing, it depends on the poster, of course the poster will not give rewards that he/she cannot afford. Mutual benefit

P.S. i'm still level 12 and having trouble of getting help from other players so i came up with this  :friends:

but how can newbies know who to pm? the reward can be anything and can be nothing, it depends on the poster, of course the poster will not give rewards that he/she cannot afford. Mutual benefit

P.S. i'm still level 12 and having trouble of getting help from other players so i came up with this  :friends:

Trade chat! Search for other people to help you with the quest - there will always be people that need the same quest! If you can't get the help immediately, then you can go finish other quests until you find help.

The only quest I remember that you must finish to get new ones is the Insane Giant at Mountain Clans island.

I play on US-Sapphire, if you need help you can pm me if you want: Caliptra, Ladygi, Allure and Igydal are my main chars. I can help you out on both factions.

If you play on a different server, you can look for some help on New Players thread!

I just don't think it's fair to ask for a reward to help with silly quests. Besides, if there's people that can pay for rewards and people that can't, players will only help people that can pay for it or the person that pays the highiest.

And imagine the chaos if you ask for help on this board and you join a party with a level 1.

Too much trouble, your problem is laziness. But it's just my opinion.

Trade chat! Search for other people to help you with the quest - there will always be people that need the same quest! If you can't get the help immediately, then you can go finish other quests until you find help.

The only quest I remember that you must finish to get new ones is the Insane Giant at Mountain Clans island.

I play on US-Sapphire, if you need help you can pm me if you want: Caliptra, Ladygi, Allure and Igydal are my main chars. I can help you out on both factions.

If you play on a different server, you can look for some help on New Players thread!

I just don't think it's fair to ask for a reward to help with silly quests. Besides, if there's people that can pay for rewards and people that can't, players will only help people that can pay for it or the person that pays the highiest.

And imagine the chaos if you ask for help on this board and you join a party with a level 1.

Too much trouble, your problem is laziness. But it's just my opinion.

I also tried trade chat, my message just got washed away with other posts.

and for PMing you, i'm sure you're not 24/7 online . . . right?

and for being lazy, i'm a busy person and i can't play warspear everyday and i do not agree that there's always someone with the same quest as me that is online if i'm online, if there is he might be doing other quests and doesn't want to be disturbed

for the reward thing, if you can't afford to give a fair reward then don't post a job. if you don't want the reward then don't accept it. and as i mentioned you can give reward as low as 0 gold, if you think that there are people that is as nice as you then that job will be accepted even without a reward.

I also tried trade chat, my message just got washed away with other posts.

and for PMing you, i'm sure you're not 24/7 online . . . right?

and for being lazy, i'm a busy person and i can't play warspear everyday and i do not agree that there's always someone with the same quest as me that is online if i'm online, if there is he might be doing other quests and doesn't want to be disturbed

for the reward thing, if you can't afford to give a fair reward then don't post a job. if you don't want the reward then don't accept it. and as i mentioned you can give reward as low as 0 gold, if you think that there are people that is as nice as you then that job will be accepted even without a reward.

Keep trying!

You can pm me the time in forum, and I could go and help you. Just trying to make it easier!

I don't like this suggestion. You can easily make Trade chat/Alliance chat your job board. Or do you think that if you posted something there you would receive help immediately?

Just nein nein nein nein nein!  :friends:

Keep trying!

You can pm me the time in forum, and I could go and help you. Just trying to make it easier!

I don't like this suggestion. You can easily make Trade chat/Alliance chat your job board. Or do you think that if you posted something there you would receive help immediately?

Just nein nein nein nein nein!  :friends:

would'nt it be better if it was easier to get help? we all know that bosses in warspear can't be taken down by a single player unless he was very rich to buy lots of potions.

trade/alliance chat as job board? how many milliseconds will my post last there?

no i don't think that my post will get immediate reply but it is better to post it on a certain place than to flood the trade/alliance chat until someone replies  8)

would'nt it be better if it was easier to get help? we all know that bosses in warspear can't be taken down by a single player unless he was very rich to buy lots of potions.

trade/alliance chat as job board? how many milliseconds will my post last there?

no i don't think that my post will get immediate reply but it is better to post it on a certain place than to flood the trade/alliance chat until someone replies  8)

Ok. Seems I'm not going to change your mind. Goodluck creating this board. Bring a chair and food.

Bye!  :clapping:

You can always use the goddamn Trade chat/Alliance chat. They are here for it. Couldnt do it today? Try tomorrow!

Ok. Seems I'm not going to change your mind. Goodluck creating this board. Bring a chair and food.

Bye!  :clapping:

You can always use the goddamn Trade chat/Alliance chat. They are here for it. Couldnt do it today? Try tomorrow!

If my suggestion really came up in the next update please if you are looking for someone to help search for my requests first  :drinks:

Hi ladygi, im sure u already forget me, my rogue psychopat ever do quest together you, n get some help from you, but im already stop play rogue, im agree with you.n kuro,  but i think better a little change at your idea kuro. Board list then newbie pay to npc ( but a small amount of course ) then, the high level ppl can help questor if he want n get reward a small amount of xp, so its good for 2 side, n for player like my respecting player Ladygi a kind player can help questor without being greedy, or maybe something ida like that, that only my opinion, n sorry for my bad english. :blush: 

Hi ladygi, im sure u already forget me, my rogue psychopat ever do quest together you, n get some help from you, but im already stop play rogue, im agree with you.n kuro,  but i think better a little change at your idea kuro. Board list then newbie pay to npc ( but a small amount of course ) then, the high level ppl can help questor if he want n get reward a small amount of xp, so its good for 2 side, n for player like my respecting player Ladygi a kind player can help questor without being greedy, or maybe something ida like that, that only my opinion, n sorry for my bad english. :blush:

So kind!

And no, I still remember you ;D

You and Born are friends too, right?

Anyways, awesome contribuition. I still dislike the board thing, but "sharing" exp from the same quest sounds cool to me. Also, it would make those people that sit their ass in town do something hahaha

Very happy to see you  :give_rose:

thank you, im actually play at firstborn, n ever meet you near nadir, but i cant to attacking u because my respect to you, i will always respect to a kind heart people even he/she is enemy side.  that what i mean, so questor get help with pay small amount gold to npc, n the helper get some xp from that, so both side get something in this way, its only idea, maybe someday we will get better idea to solve this problem, n for kuro, dont give up, i know u can do it. someday maybe i will back to my rogue, thank you.

hmmm i can't get what zets' suggestion is (i'm bad at english too so . . .) what i understand is the poster will pay gold to npc then when the quest is completed, the helper(s) will get exp/gold/item similar to the exp/gold/item that the poster will get for that quest . . . if that's what he is saying then I really like that idea

yeah, can be like that, but i think exp will more interesting than item or gold,  just to make them interesting to help questor,  or something like that, just a suggestion, thank you if u like.

yeah, can be like that, but i think exp will more interesting than item or gold,  just to make them interesting to help questor,  or something like that, just a suggestion, thank you if u like.

it wouldn't hurt if gold and items(which will be sold to NPCs) is also a part of the reward, they need gold to repair their expensive equipments.

yes i really like your suggestion about paying gold to NPC to avoid helpers complaining about how cheap the reward is  :drinks: