Different faction trade

KuroNoGiasu

Question

I have two characters; a bladedancer and a deathknight, is there any way for me to transfer an item to my other character? via trade or secondhand dealer. thanks!

15 answers to this question

I have two characters; a bladedancer and a deathknight, is there any way for me to transfer an item to my other character? via trade or secondhand dealer. thanks!

No, you cant trade with different factions.

no but  yes you can trade items for example you have a novice rogue outfit in mc side and a want a ranger novice outfit in elf side you can meet any guy who wanna trade , the problem is , scamers.  also you can trade gold to mc side to elf side by any guy who want trade always being careful try search a neutral player and respectable , trustable for everybody , use it for trade things with the other player for dont get scamed.

no but  yes you can trade items for example you have a novice rogue outfit in mc side and a want a ranger novice outfit in elf side you can meet any guy who wanna trade , the problem is , scamers.  also you can trade gold to mc side to elf side by any guy who want trade always being careful try search a neutral player and respectable , trustable for everybody , use it for trade things with the other player for dont get scamed.

98% of the "trade" is scamm,thats why i didnt mentioned it  :good:

if youre from emerald and wanna trade between factions I help you without problems

I am from eu but no need,thanks for offer  :drinks:

I am from eu but no need,thanks for offer  :drinks:

my offer is for everybody who need help for trade stuff between factions , the only thing is to trust me if anyone need.

Long time ago it was posible to trade with enemy,but that option was removed..

yea in nadir around the" store "of middle xD

what about forsaken and firstborn trade? only MC and FB can trade?

what about forsaken and firstborn trade? only MC and FB can trade?

Opposing factions cannot trade.

But can be done with any faction if you find a trustworthy person ( rare ) to help you trade over as the guys have previously said. But it is not safe.

Besides the trust factor there is limits... eg:

100k from mc/forsaken to elf/chosen...

1. you need to find somebody who wants 100k on your faction.

2. That person also must have 100k on the faction you want to transfer to.

3. Dont get scammed.

Some transfers wont happen. eg:

Sudden doom bow on mc/forsaken to elf/chosen.

The key is to have something somebody wants on one faction and can provide on the opposite faction.

My recommendation... dont even try it unless you can trust that person 101%. May be best if it isnt done at all until aigrind provides a safe alternative.

Opposing factions cannot trade.

But can be done with any faction if you find a trustworthy person ( rare ) to help you trade over as the guys have previously said. But it is not safe.

Besides the trust factor there is limits... eg:

100k from mc/forsaken to elf/chosen...

1. you need to find somebody who wants 100k on your faction.

2. That person also must have 100k on the faction you want to transfer to.

3. Dont get scammed.

Some transfers wont happen. eg:

Sudden doom bow on mc/forsaken to elf/chosen.

The key is to have something somebody wants on one faction and can provide on the opposite faction.

My recommendation... dont even try it unless you can trust that person 101%. May be best if it isnt done at all until aigrind provides a safe alternative.

I get it now, thanks a lot!  :drinks:

if you want less risk in trading with gold, example-you want trade 100k,instead trade by more times like 1k each time,ofc also this not 100% safe,but atleast its not that big loose if something goes wrong