please balance the game

nigra

few things id like to say here;

1. Please make the max energy for the char higher.the newest skills really takes a lot of energy.itll be quite a trouble for the players who dont have the crystal of energy regen

2.please make barbarian's hit lower or smaller regen.coz druid cant win against barbarian.the hit is bigger,barbs regen is bigger its a big problem for the druids or shamans coz we cant freely do quests at different factions town.many war between barb and druid here,and druid always lost.large live point + large regen do wins all

3.healing dew heals so little.compared to the mobs damages and live points.my druids heal cant even make me stay alive to kill the boss which b4 update i can kill it alone.dont kill us the druids slowly,please

Thx for reading,please ballance the game again.we cant play freely coz when i went to mc town using druid and meet barb,barb attacks thinkin hes the strongest char now :(

2.please make barbarian's hit lower or smaller regen.coz druid cant win against barbarian.the hit is bigger,barbs regen is bigger its a big problem for the druids or shamans coz we cant freely do quests at different factions town.many war between barb and druid here,and druid always lost.large live point + large regen do wins all

3.healing dew heals so little.compared to the mobs damages and live points.my druids heal cant even make me stay alive to kill the boss which b4 update i can kill it alone.dont kill us the druids slowly,please

Thx for reading,please ballance the game again.we cant play freely coz when i went to mc town using druid and meet barb,barb attacks thinkin hes the strongest char now :(

2. your maybe fighting barbs with BOSS dropped weapons like acute claymore, cause most barbs only do 10-15 more dmg than my rogue, and i hit two times faster, there dmg aint that big, and it`s a slow atk, druids hit bigger than barbs.

3. your not suppose to be able to kill boss alone, if you could before udapte then shaman / druids were 100% overpowered as no other class can solo a boss.

read this guys words about druids:

i used to heal 153 in dmg set before now 128 and 187 in healing set now 199.

this is good druids and shamans were overpowered !! After update they increased druids moon and astrall by 5(idk about shaman) and also druids new skill gives them 5% def . druids are strong idk what you guys keep complaining about

Dodge in ranger not work???

im try vs barbar..ranger lose..

Im try vs shaman..ranger lose..

Im try vs rogue..ranger win..

Plis make dodge more better..

well, we had mass pvp with a strong ranger with boss drops, against boss drop shamans and rogue, and the pvps were balanced without using the pushing skill, he win 50% depend on crit luck, bd is the best class atm in pvp, rogue dodges alot.

Omg..scatter shoot not too work..

Think it..my ranger down 170-180

with normal armr  vs barbar

With 190 demage+4%healt+plate armr..

and barbar not stupid..

When i use scatter shot,,barbar use new skil.

Ranger 1x hit ,1x cant hit bacause barbar make ranger lose target.

and now % dodge skill on ranger down..

Who want kill ranger..ranger easy target now..

I use scatter shot for run only..lmao

Yes,

U should improve our dodge,

We ranger have small health and defend, only depends on dodge.

But this update u decrease it.

U make ranger from weak become looser.

I more likely choose improve dodge than this new skill.

Little suggestion ,

Fix and improve rangers dodge.

Change skill scater shot with:

1. Shot acceleration

Improve aspd

Or

2. Head shot

Improve crtical %

Make plus 3% dodge for each level evasion skill

u guys still complaining?  :shok: , i fairly kill many ppl with my noob items, only lose to ppl with dropped items... everything balanced, just u guys wanna take some advantage over other faction... (i battle usually with ranger/bd as my druid only have heal set)