Idea for melee weapon to bring balance

slay

Dear Devs,

So many times we complain about balance in the game between melee class vs range class

So my idea is please design melee weapons that have attribute to boost melee class effectiveness

For example:

- +15% stun resistance

- +15% stagger resistance

- +10% block arrows

- +10% hp

Anything of those attributes even only 1 on the weapon would be a great benefit

Please consider this idea since until now the item database in this game is very small.

Most MMORPG games strength are in their item development, unique item with unique attribute for specific class.

Dear Devs,

So many times we complain about balance in the game between melee class vs range class

So my idea is please design melee weapons that have attribute to boost melee class effectiveness

For example:

- +15% stun resistance

- +10% block arrows

- +10% hp

Please consider this idea since until now the item database in this game is very small.

Most MMORPG games strength are in their item development, unique item with unique attribute for specific class.

i agree^

plz jst for barbar :blush:

Only stagger reistance sounds good to me.

All the others make no sense. Block arrows? That is only for a shield class. No shield no block. Stun resistance we already have (stun skills fail).

Yes more hp,i've seen many rpg warrior have a lot of hp than any classes but WS is different, i've seen many other classes other than warriors have the same hp and even more than warriors(reaching 3k) i know they use fortified rune but in my experience to mmo this is too much for non melee, every warriors in mmos must have bigger hp than other classes because warriors are made for endurance

Only stagger reistance sounds good to me.

All the others make no sense. Block arrows? That is only for a shield class. No shield no block. Stun resistance we already have (stun skills fail).

Stun never fail if you mean fetter of justice, it fail because of position bug.

Dark circle (warlock) and earthquake (shaman) has 100% success rate, i mean melee class should have possibility to resist the effect.

Block arrows not only for shield user, maybe i should change the name to deflect arrows, special weapon if has this kind of attributes would be very essential to any melee class

Dark circle (warlock) and earthquake (shaman) has 100% success rate, i mean melee class should have possibility to resist the effect.

Block arrows not only for shield user, maybe i should change the name to deflect arrows, special weapon if has this kind of attributes would be very essential to any melee class

Play Shaman and you will see that Quake has no 100% succsess Rate. Also Darc circle with its Position Bug will make You Probs as a Lock.

Foj fails, it fails all the time. Blaming it on a bug position makes no sense when you are attacking an opponent standing right in front of you and then foj fails. Most stuns fail sometimes.

There is already a stat for stopping arrows and it's block and dodge, what more do you need.

Foj and chains works when they remember....

Gabr is right, all mages got max 10% dodge, melee got dodge, block, parry... Some of them op skills... Also exept ranger all mages wear cloth armor, so physical def is very lower than melee!

I vote no

what are you guys voting for anyway

1. %stun resistence (what is stun resistence anyway? some classes like locks based on stuns,you won't just bullshit them )

2.% stagger resistence (what is stagger resistence ffs? you mean 15% less stagger? 15% chance each hit's stagger effect fail? won't balance anything bro,necros kite without stagger and so it shamans and priests)

3.% block arrows (isn't there already a block state? also block arrows you mean only towards rangers? if yes then this is totall fail)

4.% more HP (tank classes already has high HP and HP won't balance a shit,i can kite with lock without being hitten a single damage,only melee with low HP is rogue and that won't help them,only thing would is a ranged skill)

Play Shaman and you will see that Quake has no 100% succsess Rate. Also Darc circle with its Position Bug will make You Probs as a Lock.

i agree

but i agree too game need some balance but could gained from some resistance for stuns and bonus magic defence

what are you guys voting for anyway

1. %stun resistence (what is stun resistence anyway? some classes like locks based on stuns,you won't just bullshit them )

2.% stagger resistence (what is stagger resistence ffs? you mean 15% less stagger? 15% chance each hit's stagger effect fail? won't balance anything bro,necros kite without stagger and so it shamans and priests)

3.% block arrows (isn't there already a block state? also block arrows you mean only towards rangers? if yes then this is totall fail)

4.% more HP (tank classes already has high HP and HP won't balance a shit,i can kite with lock without being hitten a single damage,only melee with low HP is rogue and that won't help them,only thing would is a ranged skill)

what does stagger mean i dont understand xD

anyway u most right but game need some balance and not with a range skill that wont be called melee anymore

as i said up it may be bettet to have some magic resi. or some stuning skills like rush

It needs balancing, but I'm counting on WS 4.0 with all skills reworked + new skills to bring balance. HP issue is pressing though and I've made suggestions before implement fail chance to stun spells with current dodge/parry/block/resi stats. I'mssure the 100% success rate will be rremoved one day.

The only stuns that fail are exhale darkness, hamstring, and charge. All other stuns only.fail due to bug or bug position. Did you ever play next to another player? Game is never synced on 2 screens, not even 2 pcs. When I play with my wife we have on average 5squares (5yards) difference n position crossrefrencing the screens, sometimes more, sometimes less. Believe me it's common, and it is the only.way aoe or planted traps fail.

Only rich player playing melee will say its balance *eyesrolled* because they can kill any class in few hits. Its just idea how to make balance in the game, if devs have difficulty why not design a special melee weapon that has good stat to deal with range class.

Suggestion to play shaman? *eyesrolled* again wth. Shaman,warlock,druid,ranger they don't need to move close to the target. Just blind/root/fear/scatter melee when they come closer, will it failed? NO!

Then they can run wait for the skill ready again and repeat it

A way of solving this could be "defense specilization"

meaning to add more armoury with like extra moon/dark/sun defence. I think that would be a better solution for melee vs. range/casters.

Tyhe problem being melee is very hard when fighting range class that have stun/blind/fear/root/scatter and usually they put 5 pts on that skill. Facing only that kind of skill the melee class will lose a lot of hp before touch the enemy (if they can manage to touch it, ugh).

This idea to make melee weapon has special power against those skills could make melee class has better chance for long fight

u all seen this thing from the 1vs1 view only i think  :unknw:

not just 1 vs 1, 1 range can kill 2-3 melee in area. and 2nd, they always run, cross and attack. and its very hard if melee vs range-healer class.

Dear Devs,

For example:

- +15% stun resistance

- +10% block arrows

- +10% hp

elf already try

but devs love mc

this is 1 game elf dont have tunt skill

i dont no devs are noob aur smart

elf cant do hunt now only 1 shaman and 1 warlock easy duck 1elf  pt they dont need help

elf already try

but devs love mc

this is 1 game elf dont have tunt skill

i dont no devs are noob aur smart

elf cant do hunt now only 1 shaman and 1 warlock easy ♥♥♥♥ 1elf  pt they dont need help

we are talking melee and range class :facepalm: , not m.c or elf

I agree hardweight armor classes need better Hp. Lightweight classes with 3k hp, near "tank" classes, where the tank so? It also will help tank classes in 2x2...

not just 1 vs 1, 1 range can kill 2-3 melee in area. and 2nd, they always run, cross and attack. and its very hard if melee vs range-healer class.

if 1 range can kill 2 melee in open area it means he is pro or that 2 melee is noob.. being range class u need to kite a lot.. so being a melee why not u stay out of crossing when range enemy is coming..

Balance means how the class against other. Not talking about crossing, you can see it in arena. Its about balance, for instance how come spell caster have similar hp with tanks?

Of course it need to test 1 vs 1 to judge the balance.

At the same amp and level with the same skill of player, any melee class can't beat any range class for sure