[2020.05.14] In development: Guild Games “Mermen Trials”

Peony

11 minutes ago, f4348357 said:

why not improve castle event system?castle battle really boring

Nothing has yet been said about that. Let's just wait for the Preview of the whole event. 

On 14 de mayo de 2020 at 11:29 AM, Gladiator said:

I'm pretty sure it will be balanced so high level guilds will only meet high level guilds and low level meets low level, it will be almost like arena where lvl26 will not meet lvl30. Or at least that's what I understand from this.

um,arena is different

it's 99.9% unfair

thanks to the big guilds who think they can own arena when they aren't supposed to

this is why i hate arena and i avoid going there

14 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

um,arena is different

it's 99.9% unfair

thanks to the big guilds who think they can own arena when they aren't supposed to

-+ 3 lvl in arena is totally unfair, don't think it will change any soon anyway. Just cause of that as you said some guilds or some ppl who thinks they own the arena always will be there.

Just because it's badly applied in Arena, doesn't mean it should be applied here. For example, allowing only lvl10-12 / lvl7-9 / lvl 4-6 guilds to match each other in GvG with each their own rewards seems fair. There would be no way for bigger guilds to control GvG against lower level guilds.

10 hours ago, HeartsBane said:

-+ 3 lvl in arena is totally unfair, don't think it will change any soon anyway. Just cause of that as you said some guilds or some ppl who thinks they own the arena always will be there.

then i'll just suggest new players to NEVER enter on arena ^^

11 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

then i'll just suggest new players to NEVER enter on arena ^^

like they have chance when they face higher level and higher equipped players ^^

On 21 de mayo de 2020 at 10:51 PM, HeartsBane said:

like they have chance when they face higher level and higher equipped players ^^

then i just suggest to never play this game

and let it die,because in the end,there's games that are far more fair,with multiplayer modes you can play with bots(A.I. controlled players) offline

just to avoid the problems players here like me have to deal with everyday:

-Gank

-Being treated unfairly

-Lag (Common onlije multiplayer problem)

-Mean people (Very common)

-Being pulverized and abused

my most usual problems are related wit the comunity,i don't know if anyone else have to deal with the same problems as me,but hey,there's always a chance,anyway,i'm not sure if there's hope for warspear online

11 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

and let it die,because in the end,there's games that are far more fair,with multiplayer modes you can play with bots(A.I. controlled players) offline

-Gank

-Being treated unfairly

my most usual problems are related wit the comunity,i don't know if anyone else have to deal with the same problems as me,but hey,there's always a chance,anyway,i'm not sure if there's hope for warspear online

Lets be real here, its a mostly mobile mmo, people who play this game dont give a shit, the devs dont give a shit about player attitudes either. toxicity runs rampant, thats how you get an elitist dead game 😍

On 5/26/2020 at 5:45 PM, Rayotenper said:

-Gank

-Being treated unfairly

gank? rare

as for me in treated with more as i think i do deserve

if you are telling the same of mean ppl as those that treats you unfairly, i cant see any

pulverized in arena by the ones that has better equipment / skills of you its normal

i can live with the community in here (US-saffire | legion side) except for the dear toxic elves that loves come in mc side with a low lvl char just to say that mc side in weak and vant of what (not only him) he done and on how much stuff theres in elf side... i guess its kinda a general issue but it sucks. 

On 5/20/2020 at 5:18 PM, Rayotenper said:

um,arena is different

it's 99.9% unfair

this happens because the players allows them to do it. 

lots of things that shouln't be supposed to happen in origin happened

for block them to controll the arena there should be a endless player flow that all together goes in arena

if many weak players goes in arena (like 2/3 times more than the strong ones) there will be a higher chance of fair arena fight. 

but the amount of player base in us-saffire its not eught (or willing) to do that, they just allow it to happen and don't care

please Aigrind, make an advertisement for the game, make new players come in biggest number possible.

since after there will be an huge player flow back it will be again great play the game and will cause the new player base flood the arena by making it fair, there will be many that will refuse to let that happen by making back the arena fair and make the ones in controll fall apart since there will be just too many players for controll them.

add something that will make the game more possible to be done in free 2 play as example an increase in maximun party size that allows to go inside dungeons with more players by decreasing the requirements, but at the same time there will be players that will upgrade themselves at the maximun of their power for run it faster than anyone else and win something like the guild tournament, them will face bosses and raid bosses in a bigger group wich is good to do

but for make the party size increase to work there is need to make also more players to come, an advertisement campaign should work for that

the season pass will be good too (i know im repeating myself)

• Holmes unpinned this topic