about bag

okviluvshow

Question

:aggressive: gm, i want ask u.. last time  u said got extra bag with do  special quest, that quest only for newbie  or all lvl have that special quest?? please answer mee tx :drinks:

23 answers to this question

There is a quest at the beginning town to gain a bag which I believe is for inventory, but the drops you need to complete the quest seemed to be bugged.

Guest Mioco

My main has 40 bag slots (haven't bought any with mc) and I recently made a new toon and it only has 10.

All new (ill 1st september) characters get 10 slot bag.  and quest for extra 5s. pocket.

All new (ill 1st september) characters get 10 slot bag.  and quest for extra 5s. pocket.

So new chars can have free just 15slots?? Then they MUST pay for spaces?? You promised us something else about the mshop..

65 is maximum now. We can have more in future updates?

Will be available on future uptedes quests with Extra Pocket on award??

haha your bandicoot ! i was thinking why this small shaman was so quick to react in pvp  :blush:

this small shaman likes killing bigger's lv ;) ;)

currently I have 65 slots and I'm wondering whether it will be more space :P

/// I'm still waiting to info about store

well i got up to my 15 is there gonna be any other ways to get more bag slots for new characters besides spending 499 for 5 slots like more quests that give you more bag space.

would be really help full  and it is kind of unfair to the newer players that you guys want.

i know you guys are trying to make more money but I'm thinking in the long run being that you have to buy 5 slots  at 199 mc each.

Makes me think that in  a shorter term its going to start driving players away from this game because they are having to go to town way to often i can fill that bag in 20 min on first island  lvl 9 monsters on my lvl 9 ranger  and it also makes it harder to get the lvl nine  armor i wanted to get the rest of it but the bag space is to small to hold much so i come back in and get next to nothing and then you also increased the price of the equipment on my main when i was there(before the update to 1.0) it cost 1500 for the staff of lightning now its 1774 (or close to it i know its 17 something) so just keep in mine how they players are going to react to it for future updates

o and with this the way it is your kind of giving an advantage to the people who spend money on games because they have the money to spend if you did not notice most of the world is in a FINANCIAL CRISIS

where can we find all the special quests for bag extension? and how many are those quests? :shok: :search:

It's only one quest (Wolf Dale/Ilhor).

:aggressive: gm, i want ask u.. last time  u said got extra bag with do  special quest, that quest only for newbie  or all lvl have that special quest?? please answer mee tx :drinks:

This quest only for players 2-12 lvl.

There is a quest at the beginning town to gain a bag which I believe is for inventory, but the drops you need to complete the quest seemed to be bugged.

Yes and i hate it...cuz u really need those extra 5 slots! When will the bugg be fixed. I found the meat on some goats but no leather!

Plz fix it!

if your a newbie to any game, u wont start off paying real money to make it playable! if u want new players to play the game (more players = more $$ ofc) and spend their money you should atleast make the start fun and playable! 

if your a newbie to any game, u wont start off paying real money to make it playable! if u want new players to play the game (more players = more $$ ofc) and spend their money you should atleast make the start fun and playable!

I totaly agree but in my opinion their "business guy" should learn something from players suggests.

Warspear need a good business, cuz currently we re like:

-gold value is useless

-mc things so expensive

-who pay win

-all the game focused on our money.

Thats the worst combo for a game.

Seriously, 10 slots is NOT enough. And it sucks to know that other people who started the game before the update have like around 45 slots. For new updates, at least 15 slots and a quest that adds 5 more. And the Luck Needs Sacrafice quest, I now longer have it. I mean like it is gone. I guess at a certain level point you reach it cancels or something.

I totaly agree but in my opinion their "business guy" should learn something from players suggests.

-gold value is useless

-mc things so expensive

-who pay win

I couldn't see any button that would say that your comment was awesome... so I am typing a quote to let you know  ;D .

-gold value is useless

-mc things so expensive

-who pay win

Yet we are holding on to it, because its quite unique atleast for nokia phones! They should take these suggestions seriously!