I had lvl 30 with 800 mageic dmg

Solo bosses ? Yes! But slowly

Every speed ranger/seeker/bd able to steal boss

So?

And every time I see 

Esy-hard mage pls pls pls

So nerf?

• 1 month later...

It pains me to say, especially because lvling and stuffing my mage was very hard, but yeah it's a broken class.

Outstanding aoe burst/dps, scaling stupidly with vampirism, unstopable,  strong support with with his eye, the ethereal barrier compensates his weaker 1v1, allowing him also to solo bosses (the fact shattered stone can stun bosses with 50% chance at lvl 5 is pretty weird)

The (now old) ferocity update benefited him a lot, since he already had a lot of damages.

The more the game progresses (New lvl cap, stronger gear), the more mages hardscales, when compared to others class.

In comparison to their legion alter, warlock are/were strong in the early game. But their stun doesn't scale on Magic damages, and the cc resistance stat doesn't make their future bright.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2020 at 3:30 PM, Aglaophotis said:

In comparison to their legion alter, warlock are/were strong in the early game. But their stun doesn't scale on Magic damages, and the cc resistance stat doesn't make their future bright.

Finally a Mage that understands Warlock's pain