Arrowmast scammed and is scamming alot ppl

Ultinatium

Guys, as some ppl noticed, arrowmast is scamming many ppl nowadays

PLS if u got scammed or he tried to scam u but failed, write down how it went and with screenshot if can

I will try to get that damn basterd, ty :diablo:

I got scammed by Arrowmast two days ago. She (says she's a girl) offered to buy 3 sets of surprise chests from me for 57k. She keeps a full inventory, so the trade fails multiple times. She puts the money up each time, claiming it is a mistake each time. She cancels the trade often as well. Then after frustrating the mess out of you and getting you impatient, she offers to trade an item to clear up her bag. I didn't catch it until after the trade, but I got no money and just her plain crossbow. She claimed and still claims it is a legitimate bug, but I don't think so.

Today, in an attempt to catch her, her alternate character Sirjov offered to pay me 40k for a sign of sets. Normally this a red flag already, since the market has signs for less money, which I told her. But, wanting to catch her, I carefully watched her do the same exact tactics. Full inventory repeatedly, tried to trade an item one time. She offered to buy another surprise chest set at this point, for a total of 60k. Once I caught her distinctly offering 6000 instead of 60000 gold. I started to get mad and give her plain instructions on what to do if she truly wanted to trade, at which point she said she was no longer interested in trading. How convenient.

51935_.jpg

I tried to sell 4 sets signs for 120k he had the 120k out but his bag was full i tried multiple times but the story was the same 120k out with a full bag then he tried to put 12k down like i was stupid

So i cursed him out and ignored him for insulting my intelligence

as usual he was selling a lv12 +6 arbalast for 10k at trade chat and i offered to buy it.....and upon exchange he showed de +6 weapon in exchange and cancelled did dat for 3 times and on de last exchange he tried to sell to me a +0 lv12 arbalast for 10k instead of de +6....but i thinked smart and cancelled it,when he realized he was caught he logged off but still tries to sell dat +6 arbalast on trade chat up to date lord knows how many ppl will fall victim to his low lvl scam.....dev plz do something abt dis guy cos lots of ppl complaining abt his scam dnt sit and allow him go ahead and scam poor ppl :facepalm:

same i got scamm many ppl got scamm

Im 5set sign he want pay 140k, n he cancel 1-5 exchange

N next exchange he put 14k, i hate scamm

All post at suport tecnical key

Maybe gm proses n block hes acc

Thanks

LOL he tried to scam me too ....

I was selling the medalion of inward power ,he pm s me and asks the price .i said 100k .

He says fine wid no bargain ..and he asks for a deal

I accepted it ...then he tried his same old trick Bag full *z*..

After i saw the warning 2 times .. I jus canceled the trade and jus said

'dude im not a kid ..so get ur f*cking tricks out of here ' .. And den he is like my battery is down do the trade fast .trying to act innocent and i jus said f*Ck off and left

sirjov and arrowmast same pers0n,pls m0nitoring the other acount,much better banned him at 999years,many ppl in sapphire server,scam by sirjov aka arrowmust last day cire is victim,pls banned arrowmast