Bastards (EU Emerald

Serbon

a lot slots available now,leave a comment n hero name if u want to go lab n swamp hunts.u can pm me or hardskill for recruitment.we will help each other to become stronger.our goal is to every player in the guild reach lvl 20 untill update so we could parry other strong guilds in incoming guild wars.bastards till the end,join us!!!u wont regret it

we want to make a strong guild for wars and arena fights.We take new members but only active members will be recruited.If u donts speak english u will not be in the guild.As soon as the update comes out we will be active in every segment so we could become one of the strongest.Pm me for recruitment or leave a comment and ur hero name.

a lot slots available now,leave a comment n hero name if u want to go lab n swamp hunts.u can pm me or hardskill for recruitment.we will help each other to become stronger.our goal is to every player in the guild reach lvl 20 untill update so we could parry other strong guilds in incoming guild wars.bastards till the end,join us!!!u wont regret it

• 1 year later...

Bastards!

name: Thebaber

I want to be a part of the bastards! I'm only level 12 right now, but I wanna work my way up and fight by your side! I'm a very active player. And going back to play right now

• 2 weeks later...

I want to join a guild..and youre sounds fun.. hte name is Arbitarius.. so pm me..and lets lvl up together..i started a day ago..but already lvl 7 :D yeay mee :D  8)  :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

guys hold on

I want to join a guild..and youre sounds fun.. hte name is Arbitarius.. so pm me..and lets lvl up together..i started a day ago..but already lvl 7 :D yeay mee :D  8)  :yahoo:

Bastards!

name: Thebaber

I want to be a part of the bastards! I'm only level 12 right now, but I wanna work my way up and fight by your side! I'm a very active player. And going back to play right now