minion ideas

REAPER

Well first of all i would like to say im sad that all of you suggested pets and i was always like "no dude no way" and that now i suggest an idea for pets minions too. (im still against it.)

In order to get our personal minion we will have to achieve the 6th level.

Question 1. Why not sooner? Because at 6th level we have an idea about how things work. And i personally don't think it would have any use to lower levels.

Question 2. What about the players that are already passed that level? They will have to get back to their first island in order to take the quest and receive their minion.

The Quest.

The quest name will be Eternal Bonds. The quest xp will be 10 points. Now lets see the quest storyline.

"Good new (name of the player) You have proved that you are brave and worth of a partner that will aid you, fight side by side with you, or even give his life for you. There are 3 kinds of those are magic creatures. We call them minions.

The first type is the supporting kind: He will heal you and cast protective spells on you but as a peaceful creature it is, it can not harm anyone or get harmed.

The second type is the defensive kind. He will rush in the battle as soon as you pick a target. He cant do much damage but his magic is great he will absorve 30% of each attack towards to you till he falls from his wounds. As long as he live he will provide you a protective aura with 5% against all types of attack. (magic & physical)

The third type is the offencive kind. He has great war abilities and will use them in battle but he in bloodlust. He is hard to control. He will attack random targets. It absorve 10%of each attack towards to you. If he falls in battle he cast curse on a small area around him causing the enemies to stun randomly for 1-5sec.

Pick your partner carefully cause once you choose him you will bond with him forever.

Info about classes and minions.

Forsaken.

Necromancer:

Supporting type: Ghost. Skills: Life borrow (active). Gives the necromancer 50% more hp for 5sec. Cooldown 5minutes. Garahan Bless (active). Heals the necromancer instantly. (heal depend on the astral of the necromancer)

Defensive type: Zombie. Skills: Undead Armor (passive.) Gives 5% aura against all types of attack. Rotten flesh (passive). Causes all enemies around it take aoe damage.

Offencive type: Vampire. Skills: Bloodlust (passive). Gives self 1% more damage for each % hp lost its target. Pain of Death (active). If die stuns all targets in small area around it randomly for 1-5sec.

ps. i will update the rest soon.(i hope)

Is this speculations or legit answer from devs? I wouldn't think that they would release this info this early, but it's very detailed.

its a suggestion about how i think minions should work in game.

i think minions will be like a skill but cooldown very long. (at lvl 1 only 1 minion comes,at lvl 2 there will be 2 minions)at lvl 5 there will be 5 minions  :lol:  imagine farm eye with 5 ppl that have lvl 5 minion ;D  (5x5=15)

15 minions  ;D

Nice suggestion.

But i think then there should be an option too to change you're minion.

On lvl 6 i can imagine you think different about the minion thats suits you then at for example lvl 15 or 20.

But that should not be possible to easily.

Not a fan of these tiny minions.

i think minions will be like a skill but cooldown very long. (at lvl 1 only 1 minion comes,at lvl 2 there will be 2 minions)at lvl 5 there will be 5 minions  :lol:  imagine farm eye with 5 ppl that have lvl 5 minion ;D  (5x5=15)

15 minions  ;D

From Mathematics 5x5=25*