This game is ultra wacko!

yasirnoor21

I know,but they're releasing an update every week almost,all following an epic storyline xD

Edit: have you played it before? i killed like 5 chaos lords,checked it lately to find that they released more,what I like in it is Its so sofunny storyline

any server,the server thing is just dynamic means you can switch any time,my fave part at chaos lord discoria when the paladin secrest massive weapon appears to be "your shoes are untied" xD

I'm lvl30.in it,I have lvl10 in all classes,well the free ones,ninja,warrier,rogue,healer,mage

and.have ultra rare weapons and skins like staffs of fallens from chaos lords, haydra chest from haydra boss,and my ultra wacky ninja costume from yukie island 8)

any server,the server thing is just dynamic means you can switch any time,my fave part at chaos lord discoria when the paladin secrest massive weapon appears to be "your shoes are untied" xD

I'm lvl30.in it,I have lvl10 in all classes,well the free ones,ninja,warrier,rogue,healer,mage

and.have ultra rare weapons and skins like staffs of fallens from chaos lords, haydra chest from haydra boss,and my ultra wacky ninja costume from yukie island 8)

Well i just started.. lvl5 currently ';..;'

if you want i can send you my acc details at pm,i don't play alot any more,so you get to know the game and see the cutsecens i unlocked from book of lore so far,they rock xD

I've defeated all chaos lords ingame available atm, got dage and nulgath rare items with a bunch of other rare stuff. Aand i got amazing classes *-*  :crazy:  I'm almost lvl 47.

I've defeated all chaos lords ingame available atm, got dage and nulgath rare items with a bunch of other rare stuff. Aand i got amazing classes *-*  :crazy:  I'm almost lvl 47.

you're a ducking member clearly,I'm a free player :crazy:

also i got some rare badgets from events in my book of lore 8)

bro,are you sure you don't want to try my acc xD ?

also great about this game is its nice sociaty :friends:

Why dont you come help me xp farm?  :blush:  im camping "lair" atm on artix server.

Still baffled with what i have to do half the time but i met some nice people ^_^ XP farm, but lag got the better of us

aw lol i think you're kinda "lost" there ;D :crazy:

If you don't know how to navigate through the storyline heres a helping hand for you; (btw the place you are in is in the last chaos lord part)

Note: the ???? Marks on the last chapters has not yet been released, but will soon be.

Oh and btw, if there are things you're wondering about you could always check out the aqwiki site.

(Pst, if there are really cool items you really would like to get but don't know how. you could click on the characters "hp bar" thing and chose "char page". This will open the character page of a player, you can then look at his items etc. if you're interested in his helmet, then read the helmets name on the first screen, then scroll down, look for the helmets name and click it. You will now be redirected to the aqw wikis

52094_.jpg

52096_.jpg

52098_.jpg

When i used to play it ( 2008 - 2009 ) i used to level with a cheat that i found in youtube, and multiply my gold with cheat engine, Yeah, it worked  :rofl:

Same for DragonFable, cheat engine work too

(btw the place you are in is in the last chaos lord part)

Oh really? nice. Was a great place for XP. round 422xp per mob kill i think :D