Petition for Locker Room Storage in game( easy access of items in your account)

Kimimaro100

Just Put your names and tell that you are agree to this suggestion  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Just Put your names and tell that you are agree to this suggestion

• Yes I am Agree to this suggestion and it very useful
    • Yes I am totally Agree add this to next update ASAP!

This suggestion was already suggested many times but I think admins and moderators don't pay attention to this very useful suggestion,

This Locker Room is a tool used to transfer items from one character to another as long as both of these CHARACTERS EXIST IN SAME ACCOUNT.

How this Locker Room works?

Locker Room is a magical storage where you can transfer your items from ONE CHARACTER TO ANOTHER.

So example I have 3 characters in my account, Warlock, Rouge, and  Necromancer. Then my Necromancer is in Astral Lab and I am hunting EYE. but unfortunately I do not have got scroll of repair and in my party no one has scroll of repair. AND ALL OF MY ITEMS WAS BROKEN. SO THE PROBLEM HERE IS IM USELESS SINCE ALL MY ITEMS ARE BROKEN...

so what should I do?

And the answer is nothing....

I am useless and definitely the party will kick me :(

But if This Locker Room is added in next update this will save me from this problem..

Now example in next update they add this Locker Room.

And In my other characters I have got a scroll of repair so I WILL SIMPLY TRANSFER MY Scroll of Repair from my Warlock to my Necromancer so I can repair my items and I can hunt EYE without hassle.

You can purchased Magical Storage Bag slots to extend the Magical Storage room. When you agree to pay 1000g to the NPC  you will received 15 Magical bag slots, but if you want to EXPAND your Magical Storage then you must buy the Magical Storage Bags from Miracle Shop(same price as Extra Bag Slots). Developers and Admins I think this is a good way to earn more money? ;)  Maximum of 250 Magical Bag slots is available for expansion. (I recommend 250 so that we can continue collect costumes and other items , for example I collect costumes and armor sets , it will cost lots of bag in order to collect those things so I think 250 is enough.

As of now I stop buying NEW COSTUMES because even if my Bag Slot is 100, still its lacking specially when I am hunting in lab.

But This Magical Storage will help to add more Storage in this game! If this Magical Storage is Added in game I will Continue to buy new Costumes.

Mechanics of the Locker Room

We will have two NPC that will served as the Magical Storage Keeper  one in Nadir and one in Zereth-haf, the two towns where MC/Forsaken and Elf/Chosen can't fight each other.

So this Magical Storage Keeper will talk to you and ask you to give him 1000 gold so that the Magical Storage will be activated.

Ok since the Magical Storage is now activated you can transfer your items from one character to another as long as those characters EXIST IN SAME ACCOUNT.

Benefits of Magical Storage:

* If you are hunting in Astral Lab, you can easily transfer the items from one character to another as long AS THOSE CHARACTERS EXIST IN SAME ACCOUNT.

* Now Alliance chat is added(world chat) and now you can sell items even if you are in Astral lab or in Kotarava(camping hydra for example) then you find a buyer but you are in Hydra and you can't leave hydra because quest is not done yet...

But if this Magical Storage is added in next update then you can transfer your item from your character that is in Kotarava to your Character in Zereth-haf or Nadir, but this is only available if both of your characters EXIST IN SAME ACCOUNT.

* Some of the scammers pretend to help poor newbies in game, I hear a story from a newbie he told me that he wants to transfer items from his Necro to his Warlock , HE THOUGHT THAT THE SCAMMER will really help him but when he Got the items he ignored the poor newbie and so his items got stolen, poor newbie right?

But if Magical Storage is added in next update then we CAN TRANSFER OUR ITEMS SAFELY. It can help to prevent scamming, especially in Newbies(New Players)

* Also as I said Earlier most of players Bag slots are almost full even if They already have 100 bag slots( I experience this so I stop Buying Costumes) But with this Magical Storage you can have extra 250 Magical Storage, isn't it useful?

* Added information

When your Magical Storage bag is activated the Magical Storage Bag Icon will be added in your menu and it will only be available to use if  one of your characters in same account visits Zereth-haf in Nortland Swapms or Nadir in Isle Nort.  I repeat Characters EXIST IN THE SAME ACCOUNT ONLY CAN USE THIS MAGICAL STORAGE BAG.

If you want this suggestion to be added in next update then STATE YOUR NAME AND TELL TO DEVELOPERS AND ADMINS THAT WE NEED THIS MAGICAL STORAGE BAG VERY MUCH!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE EITHER OPTION ONE OR OPTION TWO, IT WILL SHOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL SUPPORT THIS SUGGESTION..

Yes i support this suggestion and i myself have suggested a storage system.

Also include the ability to store gold and cross faction access.

Items placed and withdrawn from a character of the opposing faction will be binded as personal to the character withdrawing said item.

Also the ability to store personal items, but cannot be accessed by other characters unless unbinded.

Also please make this poll fair and add a negative vote option.

Yes i support this suggestion and i myself have suggested a storage system.

Also include the ability to store gold and cross faction access.

Items placed and withdrawn from a character of the opposing faction will be binded as personal to the character withdrawing said item.

Also the ability to store personal items, but cannot be accessed by other characters unless unbinded.

Also please make this poll fair and add a negative vote option.

THANKS FOR SUPPORT BRO, 

BTW i just use the poll to served AS the count system of this tread, you know? People who visit must vote so thAT  the developers will see how many people support this tread....

And I know some of my haters will vote for the negative option so it will just ruin the treAd... BUT THANKS FOR added suggestion :drinks:

YOU SEE THIS ONE???

I Think he is refering to the massive red text splashed on the screen. Just an fyi.. some peoples eyes are sensitive to bright colors escpecially on a screen.

I Know it hurt my eyes.

I like the first part, where there would be location to trade.

However, using it in lab, definitely NO.

Also change the font.

Ahhh... I like the locker room suggestion, but not this one. Think there should be one of those things in each city, and both chars should be at same city. Also, 1k gold for 15 slots is too low. Even if you want to create a guild, you must pay 30k, yes?

Ahhh... I like the locker room suggestion, but not this one. Think there should be one of those things in each city, and both chars should be at same city. Also, 1k gold for 15 slots is too low. Even if you want to create a guild, you must pay 30k, yes?

Yes your right. One location for the storage... NADIR \o/

well you cant log in 2 characters in same account so its impossible that both of the characters are in the city, one character is enough to use storage item, because if we still need two characters for transferring items then in the end we still need someones help to transfer our items from one character to another as long as they exist in same account. Imagine if we can Transfer our items without the help of other player, then we can prevent scammers who pretend to help us(talking about the newbies) and also it will save more time in transferring items from one character to another....

Yes your right. One location for the storage... NADIR \o/

Guild is different from the Storage system. Guild is for helping others members for quest, hunting, etc. , while the storage system only benefit as Single Person, therefore the cost must be lower, guys this is only for storage, I dont suggest to pay 30k for storage, that is too much.....

Yes your right. One location for the storage... NADIR \o/------- If there is only one place for storage then that place will be too laggy, since many people will go there to transfer their items, or to put them to storage, so I think TWO  location for the storage is much better ::)

I Think he is refering to the massive red text splashed on the screen. Just an fyi.. some peoples eyes are sensitive to bright colors escpecially on a screen.

I Know it hurt my eyes.

ohh what color should be used?

sorry bro if your eyes hurt, but I think Radiantducker Gaylord deserves to hurt his gay eyes, Do you know how EU-EMERAL hate this Lordgayasir? Well based on what I hear and some evidence I see , he is a real Spammer, talk non-sense in trADE CHAT... AND MANY MORE..

and now he is follwing me I n this forum, gives me creepy feeling, I hate gays ewwwwww

btw thanks for visiting here :good:

sorry bro if your eyes hurt, but I think Radiant♥♥♥♥er Gaylord deserves to hurt his gay eyes, Do you know how EU-EMERAL hate this Lordgayasir? Well based on what I hear and some evidence I see , he is a real Spammer, talk non-sense in trADE CHAT... AND MANY MORE..

and now he is follwing me I n this forum, gives me creepy feeling, I hate gays ewwwwww

You need help.

sorry bro if your eyes hurt, but I think Radiant♥♥♥♥er Gaylord deserves to hurt his gay eyes, Do you know how EU-EMERAL hate this Lordgayasir? Well based on what I hear and some evidence I see , he is a real Spammer, talk non-sense in trADE CHAT... AND MANY MORE..

So now I'm not your #1 follower? Man, you are hurting my feelings ;~;

Lmao I remember he saying you were passing by all his suggestions to stalk him and ruin it XD

Funny thing

Anws, make it like Diablo \o/

Yall played Diablo, right? ;D

Lmao I remember he saying you were passing by all his suggestions to stalk him and ruin it XD

Funny thing

Diablo 3 is the best game everrrrrrrrr yeah! :o

Diablo 3 is the best game everrrrrrrrr yeah! :o

Omg it sux sorry XD

Been playing it for a while... terrible ;D

Diablo I rules, never played Diablo II....

Just finished Fable III, great game! Going for Assassins Creed whooop

Omg it sux sorry XD

Been playing it for a while... terrible ;D

Diablo I rules, never played Diablo II....

Just finished Fable III, great game! Going for Assassins Creed whooop

Woah, there is Diablo 1 and 2? I thought they just started at 3.

And if you ask why the hell I thought it started at 3, it's because Final Fantasy started at 7.

Omg it sux sorry XDBeen playing it for a while... terrible ;D Diablo I rules, never played Diablo II....Just finished Fable III, great game! Going for Assassins Creed whooop

All great titles :D

But you must visit Diablo 2.. great storyline :3

Vote yes and yes \o/

All great titles :D

But you must visit Diablo 2.. great storyline :3

Vote yes and yes \o/

Next step is to watch Matrix! Yes.. never seen it XD

Assassin's Creed took me almost one hour to get through 1st part  :bad:

Noob me.

Fable done in two days playing 24/7 XD

Still have to find some collectibles to finish all achievments...

Funny thing

sadly its true. HE IS STALKING ME :bad:

Just leave me alone, Im not going to let some  gay to follow me all the time.. :bad:

[/size]Want some dick? well sorry I dont want GAY LOVER LIKE YOU :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Just leave me alone, Im not going to let some  gay to follow me all the time.. :bad:

[/size]Want some dick? well sorry I dont want GAY LOVER LIKE YOU :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Why are you so homophobic?

what do you mean? what wrong did I do?

You catch the hook, and I get the fish.

Why are you so homophobic?

You catch the hook, and I get the fish.

LOL you ask me why Im homophobic?well Im not homophobic but I don't want to have relationship with a gay guy like you! try to ask A normal GUY(MALE)  is he wants a Gay Lover and see his reaction, its like( duck you gay Azebu go away!go kill your self damn dick sucker! :diablo:

The Point is that your giving off a significant amount of reaction on which makes the line dance.. this entices the fisherman more. Words are just the worm.

Such an ugly sounding fish at that :( throw it back?

The Point is that your giving off a significant amount of reaction on which makes the line dance.. this entices the fisherman more. Words are just the worm.

Such an ugly sounding fish at that :( throw it back?

Hey is that Gon from the anime bleach? talking about your avatar  :friends:

LOL you ask me why Im homophobic?well Im not homophobic but I don't want to have relationship with a gay guy like you! try to ask A normal GUY(MALE)  is he wants a Gay Lover and see his reaction, its like( ♥♥♥♥ you gay Azebu go away!go kill your self damn dick sucker! :diablo:

Tanga kasi siya

dont mind him

Hayop yang Azebu na yan eh pati yung radiant falcon mga bakla!

You baka gaijin, how dare you insult Azebu-senpai? He is so kawaii uguu~