Iraq sms payment

yasirnoor21

hello

so I tryed the new added Iraq sms payment and it didn't work

It just keep saying "Payment transaction has failed"

I tryed manually and I keep getting "massage couldn't be sent"

I tryed on operators: Zain-IQ and Asia-Cell

but here is a clue,i usually get the "massage couldn't be sent" when i the number I'm sending massage to doesn't exist on the operator I'm using,which Operators does Iraq sms payment supports?

I sent an email to support and thought of making a topic too,

Best regards and thanks for your time.

We can tell something significant just on working days, it's hard to tell what's going on without appropriate tools. 

We can tell something significant just on working days, it's hard to tell what's going on without appropriate tools.

lol i forgot its weekend,sorry ;D

gonna wait for answer tommorow :drinks:

• Developer

hello

so I tryed the new added Iraq sms payment and it didn't work

It just keep saying "Payment transaction has failed"

I tryed manually and I keep getting "massage couldn't be sent"

I tryed on operators: Zain-IQ and Asia-Cell

but here is a clue,i usually get the "massage couldn't be sent" when i the number I'm sending massage to doesn't exist on the operator I'm using,which Operators does Iraq sms payment supports?

I sent an email to support and thought of making a topic too,

Best regards and thanks for your time.

Hello.

Thank you for your response. We will forward your message to our partner and hope that it will be fixed soon.

Sorry for inconvenience.

UPDATE

sorry but it appears to work on Zain IQ cell operator,it didn't work lately because my SimCard appeared to be expired xD sorry again

but still,on Zain IQ it shows transaction succufull and the massage is sent but I only loss the 1200IQD from my cell network without recieving the mcoins

I will sum it up

1.your Iraq sms payment only works on Zain IQ operator so try mentioning that in discreption

2.what still needs to be fixed is why it takes the money from the phone bill without recieving the mcoins? Note that i didn't recieve any replay massage from operator after i sent the sms and the 1200IQD was taken from my phone bill

I will send all the detaild about my acc,number,....etc in an email but in general,it still only exchuist the money with no mcoins recieved.

yeah this same with me only taken my money and no m.coins also m lost maybe 97$ only trying and i told support about this on them email and they send same email to me tell us ur number &acc.....blablabla but nothing m did that for 5 times from 1 year  :mega_shok:

• Developer

so devs, been like 2-3days without replay on forum or mail,any update on the proplem?

Seems like there is a problem with operators in your country. Please, could you ask your provider's tech support about availability of sending messages to premium numbers?

Seems like there is a problem with operators in your country. Please, could you ask your provider's tech support about availability of sending messages to premium numbers?

if by premium number you mean xxxx numbers which offer services then yes

they have so so many services that run on sending massages to a xxxx number and they work perfectly.

We can tell the operators in our country that there was a problem by them on the basis of solved that we

* Note there are five operators in Iraq

1 - Zain-IQ, a - Iraqna B - ether

2 - Asiacell

3 - kork

4 - Itisaluna

5 - Omnia

[glow=red,2,300]

We depend on Zain IQ and Asiacell mostly

[/glow]

Oh yeh I forgot,you didn't clearfie ,does "premium numbers" are the xxxx numbers used for services? like 7462 for daily news for examble

and if it,was it enaugh for my personal experiance with these numbers on my operator or i need to contact my tech support to actually help you out?

• Developer

Oh yeh I forgot,you didn't clearfie ,does "premium numbers" are the xxxx numbers used for services? like 7462 for daily news for examble

and if it,was it enaugh for my personal experiance with these numbers on my operator or i need to contact my tech support to actually help you out?

Yeap, that's premium service numbers. Some operators may decline messages to some numbers. As we received answer from our service partner, it is likely that case. Please, could you ask your support about exact messages to premium number that you had to use.

Thank you for responding and cooperation. We hope that this situation will be solved soon!

Yeap, that's premium service numbers. Some operators may decline messages to some numbers. As we received answer from our service partner, it is likely that case. Please, could you ask your support about exact messages to premium number that you had to use.

Thank you for responding and cooperation. We hope that this situation will be solved soon!

I contactes tech and to be honest,they weren't helpfull at all,took me half hour to get hin to understant what am I talking about,and when I did he said If there was an issue with a premium service offered by a parentet the parenter will report and the issue will be solved between the parenter and the operator,how ever in order to help them i should send all info to the parenter, which i did and the parenter "you" told me to contact my tech again, to sum it up my operatir tech couldn't help me at all,he said everything works fine and proplems will be solved betweeb parenter and operater,and he is sorry for inconviniance xD

• Developer

I contactes tech and to be honest,they weren't helpfull at all,took me half hour to get hin to understant what am I talking about,and when I did he said If there was an issue with a premium service offered by a parentet the parenter will report and the issue will be solved between the parenter and the operator,how ever in order to help them i should send all info to the parenter, which i did and the parenter "you" told me to contact my tech again, to sum it up my operatir tech couldn't help me at all,he said everything works fine and proplems will be solved betweeb parenter and operater,and he is sorry for inconviniance xD

Ok, thank you for cooperation! We will ask again our partners and will solve the issue.

Ok, thank you for cooperation! We will ask again our partners and will solve the issue.

Well I doupt it will be anytime soon on this rate :(

but still,as long as you guys give back everyone who lost credit what he lost,Well stay tuned for updates about the bug :)

I do not want my balance was restored just want buy M.COINS ::)  like the rest of the players :sorry:  some times I watch myself a loser I can not defeated are less of me stage and that makes me crazy :diablo:

pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseee i want to resolve please fast :sorry: mcs are poors in US-Sapphire i need repair  :mega_shok:

53021_.png

pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseee i want to resolve please fast :sorry: mcs are poors in US-Sapphire i need repair  :mega_shok:

Ask me when I'm on xD

BuMP for my lost Credit :/

Hi I spoke to the operator in Iraq and said no there is any problem of them told me that I sent to them after the inclusion of sms to Iraq in the absence of work in order to find a solution with you to finish the problem,,,please I hope quickly resolved..and thanks :give_rose:

NOTE* We use such messages in Iraq on a daily basis and also receive from social networking sites such as Facebook, Yahoo and Hotmail and there is no any problem :)

why we can't buy m.coins pliz devs reply u said we ill solve ur problem :( its like a dream for me buying m.coins