Name of gankers in pvp(kill them on sight)

FFFSerbia

::) Sup, i think that everyone have problems with gankers in pvp(mcs have less problems because there isnt many elf gankers) :facepalm:

List name of gankers that trouble you so we can kill them on sight :diablo:

Here is my list:Trallxd(noob barb) ,Slowdeath(f*gg warlock), Kernalaba(when he is in mood he gank), pvprange(pvpshaman), Vickylady(very very noob rouge), hole mandrigma guild :facepalm: , Osirian-Pluton, deum(he is strong but still ♥♥♥♥♥ ganker). :mega_shok:

This is my list, i have feeling that i forgoth somebody, but this is noobs that i cant forgot. Make your list, because every day, there is more and more gankers(most mcs,dont get me wrong mcs but that is the true).

And i know that many mcs think that i am ganker but i dont care for their opinion, because i am not, i only kill gankers, not ganking :dirol: :spiteful: .

you shouldve posted this under pvp/arena mate :D

Yea,i should add this in pvp/arena...but more people read general  :crazy:

I wanna more people see this :pleasantry:

:nea: this will make things worse, i have a better solution 'Hire a MERC' soon will be unleashed  ;D for a mearly cost of gold u can hire urself a MERC to assist u in ganks/missions/fights/any kind of help prices will be added + an official video  :give_rose: SOON :diablo:

THE MERCS KNOWS NO FEAR :diablo:

tuby is so beautiful and sexy

u always make me laugh damn u !  :give_rose:  ty by the way !

- ::) hater's going to hate  :bad: ... :facepalm:

Osirian-Pluton((the biggest noob of all)(realy, no bigger noob then Osirian)

i mean... If im the biggest noob and can kill you with nearly full hp... Hmm.. Wonder what that makes you

Dear elf friends, dont cry here saying I was ganked. Better add 'Rajiv' as a elf ganker. And yes, anyone can join me anywhere (even in pvp areas) to kill MCsakens on sight.

i have a pretty long list but dont remember all of em

1 dockkush

2 daleleon (Cant beat me so ganks )

3 kernpussy or pussylaba (iritating)

4 pvp and all his creatures like pvprange pvpshaman ..extraordinary ..he ganks elf for some time then when elf start ganking mcs he comes to elves and ganks mc *z* differnet case

5 debuffer

6 tralxd

7 idk but yusop and acid ..they are nice at times

8 i dont remember more *z*

i have a pretty long list but dont remember all of em

1 dockkush

2 daleleon (Cant beat me so ganks )

3 kernpussy or pussylaba (iritating)

4 pvp and all his creatures like pvprange pvpshaman ..extraordinary ..he ganks elf for some time then when elf start ganking mcs he comes to elves and ganks mc *z* differnet case

5 debuffer

6 tralxd

7 idk but yusop and acid ..they are nice at times

8 i dont remember more *z*

let me help you there buddy. thrallxd* for number 6

Two elf that i notice that always gank = Machinete druid lvl20 and Zenoz lvl20 mage. But they never gank alone. Them and a few others that i dont care to remember the names of.. in time they may refresh my memory.

Only the weak have noob tactics. Leave a pvp area to pvp and go kill in more desirable locations or do you prefer to jump on the un-aware in groups?

Pvp area in nadir is full of elf gankers and cave is full of mc gankers. Relic always gets disturbed and arena has limits. People need to stop being assholes and stop destroying other players fun with bully tactics.

Lol, if one would make a list of all the gangers in the cave in Emerald server  :lol: It would be loooooong like the loooong cat

And I believe MC gang more in Emerald aswell, mostly my opinion, but the truth is there is more MC players than Elf in the cave.

And I believe MC gang more in Emerald as well

Believable. Only due to the fact that gankers love the idea that they can gouge, stealth and use other control type classes.

Then you go elf side and they love to use druids... roots for kite, skill stun.

Those are the most attractive classes for gankers.. control types.

All in all that's my opinion.