Bladedancer new skill

xxsaverxx

I think Bladedancers new skill is not usefull as other skills that came up.

Like our skill is only usefull when we kill a boss. I think you should have added a better skill for bd like a skill making attack or defence better. :facepalm:

Well, it is useless to us BD's. Helps the party in general, but not in 1vs1 pvp. The other classes certainlpy have it better in that matter.

yea only with party not 1 on 1 we need a skill usefull at 1 vs 1

I don't have a BD or Barbarian, but I think it would much better if they gained an armor boost while (Aggression/Taunt) was active, though there is no benefit for them to do such thing...juSt if TheY wanna sAve me frOm bAd MoNsTeRs!!  O:-)

yea only with party not 1 on 1 we need a skill usefull at 1 vs 1

if enemy distracted, it very usefull as u can get 3-4 hits on he (pvp) without he attack u

well our dodge sux too. hardly does it differ.

everyone dodge is sucking...

BD's aggresive skill is very useful, though I have to say that some noobs keep using it on Bosses and disturbing people by making that boss evade  :facepalm: And same goes for some rangers interfering and using their New skill and making the melee warriors chase the boss and therefor attracting enemies or evading, I think they should disable other players from using skills on enemies if they didn't 1st hit the boss,