Paladin re-work of skills & New guild skill section

Gabraunth

In this topic I would like to invite everyone and all paladins to talk about what kind of skills guild skills and re-worked skills you would like the see in the coming updates. Devs have asked us to post our ideas here, so maybe they don't have any, or they do but maybe we may have better ideas than them. Have at it.

--------------------------

*Suggesting New paladin skill:

Skill Name: Swap.

Type: Active.

Usage Range: 5 yards.

Energy Expense: 20-25 points.

Cooldown: 30 sec

Details: Swap the places of another player instantly.

Example:

(Paladin is in arena with a ranged class fighting 2 melee classes (rouge, barb, dk, bd). Pala gets stunned and both melee opponents jump range class (pala's partner). When pala is no longer stunned he can switch places with range class.

I suggest this because pala has knowledge of priest's healing skills, so I figured that pala should also have some knowledge of mage's teleportation skills. this would make for a great tanking skill in arena or just hunting.

----------------------------

*Suggesting new paladins skill:

Skill Name: headbutt.

Usage Range: 2-3 yards.

Energy Expense: 15-20 points.

Cooldown: 20

Details: A skill that reduces accuracy by a certain %.

I suggest this idea because I think it may improve the chances to kill a kiting class. It will minimize the staggering by dodging more attacks.  

----------------------------

*Suggesting new paladin skill:

Skill Name: Deflect

Usage Range:

Cooldown: 20

Details: Turns blocking into deflecting. This skill will be based on your block %, and when used, instead of blocking attacks, the attacks will be deflected back at opponent causing 20% damage.

I suggest this idea because I think pala doesn't cause enough damage in 1x1 battles. 

---

Pls post your opinions and any ideas for a new paladin skill. 

I like the swap skill.

Here is how i think we should provide info for the suggesting skill(s)

Cooldown: 15 sec.

Swap the places of the player and the target instantly.

(negative usage: enemy may stun you while you use swap making you just pull the target on you.)

ps. has same % for failure on bosses like other skils.

I like the swap skill.

Here is how i think we should provide info for the suggesting skill(s)

Cooldown: 15 sec.

Swap the places of the player and the target instantly.

(negative usage: enemy may stun you while you use swap making you just pull the target on you.)

ps. has same % for failure on bosses like other skils.

Ill edit the post if it makes you happy. But yeah I should have made the skills look all cool like yours. I just want to put my ideas in devs head.

But do you have any pala skill ideas? If so I would like to here them seeing how you me and lallous are the only active pala players on forum these days. I have more ideas, but would like to hear from you guys.

Опубликованное фото i was waiting till someone post ideas about pala skillz lolz zool i like them xD but it should be 30sec cd the swap like thread of darkness xD mmm lemme think of some skillz :P

Опубликованное фото i was waiting till someone post ideas about pala skillz lolz zool i like them xD but it should be 30sec cd the swap like thread of darkness xD mmm lemme think of some skillz :P

i had it in mind but dit not remember the cd for the skill yeah. 15sec is too fast. but what is the cd for mages teleport? those skills  should all be balanced.

im on phone at work so ill just post a quick thought xD paladin skill named:

berseker (if u play dota xD its like axe's berseker)

wht it does: makes opponent att the paladin for a short period of time (period depends on the skill progress) this will help with kiters

skill usage range: 5range (or idk xD)

cd: 30sec

mana cost: 15+ (depends on skill progress)

This will help in arena and wars to focus target on fighting the paladin :) (supporting others)

paladin HEAL could cause damage according to his heal aS WE sEE PALADIN ITS LOW BUT PALADIN IS HEAVY COMBAT TYPE AND MOST OF ALL PALADIN CAN BLINK SO HE CAN JUMP AND THEN FETTERS COMBO HAHAHA :yahoo: PALADIN COMBO SEE THIS BLINK+FETTER+PURIFICATION AWESOME :yahoo:

im on phone at work so ill just post a quick thought xD paladin skill named:

berseker (if u play dota xD its like axe's berseker)

wht it does: makes opponent att the paladin for a short period of time (period depends on the skill progress) this will help with kiters

skill usage range: 5range (or idk xD)

cd: 30sec

mana cost: 15+ (depends on skill progress)

This will help in arena and wars to focus target on fighting the paladin :) (supporting others)

I like this skill, it also supports ranged classes and should make for an even better tank.

Someone told me that before I had began playing ws, pala's skills had more damage abilities, like fetters caused damage? And astral damage was a lot higher? If so I would like to see something like this given back to pala.

Or in any case, astral damage should have more effect on opponents than just those little 75 dmg ticks, astral damage could cut an opponents life regeneration by half.  ;)

-Great Shield

+5% block for some times depend on the level just like aura

-Holy Word

+5% dodge any ally in the holy area (circle like dark circle) and increase duration by level

C'mon,lets make afew fun skills,i liked the swap but the others are just lame crabs

how about this

astral edge

you choose an ally(you can choose yourself) and the ally gets his weapon astral edged,means his next hit will do astral damage,almost same as exhake but idk, 3/4 exhale dmg maybe?

oh and here is the kicker,if you use it on an ally with your Aura on,the aura will transfered to your ally,means he will have the cool pala shine and everyone close to him including him have extra healing effect,this skill if used on self works same as exhale,but if used on ally with aura on he will have the aura and the edge on his next hit,and yes the edged hit will stun the enemy same as exhale.

C'mon,lets make afew fun skills,i liked the swap but the others are just lame crabs

how about this

astral edge

you choose an ally(you can choose yourself) and the ally gets his weapon astral edged,means his next hit will do astral damage,almost same as exhake but idk, 3/4 exhale dmg maybe?

oh and here is the kicker,if you use it on an ally with your Aura on,the aura will transfered to your ally,means he will have the cool pala shine and everyone close to him including him have extra healing effect,this skill if used on self works same as exhale,but if used on ally with aura on he will have the aura and the edge on his next hit,and yes the edged hit will stun the enemy same as exhale.

We are still conjuring up ideas for a new skill. But your idea sounds cool.....  no im joking, your idea sucks.  :wacko:

DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect DEFLECT deflect

;D ;D ;D :clapping: :yahoo: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Add Holy Light Damages enemies with Astral Magic

I cant describe im not a paladin

was thinking of the old dungeons and dragons cleric/paladin low level spell spiritual hammer where you could throw it at your enemy and it would automatically fly back to the caster's hand.

stun - 1sec / level

range - 4 yards/squares

cool down - 25sec

mana cost - 20

damage - halve of purify or none

thank you

I did some thinking and came up with a new skill for pala. A powerful hammer blow to an opponents leg bones.

* Suggesting new skill fo paladin

Skill name: Fracture

Usage range: 2 yards

Energy expense: 20-25

Cooldown: 20 seconds

Details: If opponent walks he will suffer damage from a fracture to the leg bone for 3 steps. Effect lasts on opponent for 3 seconds. Opponent has the choice to walk and suffer damage or stay in the same place for 3 seconds.

Example:

In pvp vs melee use foj and pur combo followed by fracture and take 3 or more steps away from opponent , as opponent steps towards you he will suffer the fracture damage.

Or in arena battling a ranged class that attempts to run, use fracture to slow the running (stagger for 3 steps)