Suggestions for improvement on Hunter's mark.

您好,我是一位海珍珠MC玩家。在2020年,我看到我们的服务器已经精疲力尽,特别是关于Hunter的种族实力,我希望它在pve方面会变得更加有用,所以我非常希望关于Hunter的标记技能的变化,它可以直接让角色获得一定的穿透力。这对Hunter的pve很有帮助,希望您可以采用它!

• 1 month later...

Hello, I am a Sea Pearl MC player. In 2020, I see that our server is exhausted, especially regarding Hunter’s racial strength, I hope it will become more useful in terms of pve, so I very much hope that about the change of Hunter’s marking skills, it can Directly allow the character to gain a certain penetration. This is very helpful for Hunter's pve, I hope you can adopt it!

For those who do not use a translator, this is what he said.

On 2020/6/26 at PM2点06分, TheCaster said:

您好,我是Sea Pearl MC播放器。 在2020年,我看到我们的服务器已经精疲力尽,尤其是在猎人的种族实力方面,我希望它在pve方面将变得更加有用,因此我非常希望在改变猎人的标记技术时,它可以直接让角色获得一定的渗透。 这对Hunter的pve很有帮助,希望您可以采用它!

对于那些不使用翻译器的人,这就是他所说的。

Thank you, I had already used a translator to convert to English and posted here for discussion. Perhaps the automatic translation function of the webpage translated my words back to Chinese. This year, without the help of guild buff or passive skill book. The hunter profession is indeed very tired. I hope gm can adjust the intensity of the hunter this year.

• 2 weeks later...

How about an accuracy reduction factor introduced along with the def reduction of the hunter's mark. It's a debuff skill to begin with so it seems appropriate. Again, a very minor change that doesn't really affect pvp scenario much.