about minions

elindor

I think minions should be animals with their own abilties and they should match up with classes for example ranger could have falcon and barbarian bear. Although some classes might have mystical creatures like zombie for necro and griffin for mage. Comment if there should be equipment or skills for minions.

no

good idea  :good:

possible minions   

elf:

ranger: falcon or sniper moster

bd:puma

druid:forest fairy or mistical plant idk

chossen:

priest:angel

mage:owl or cat lol

paladin:lion lol

mc:

barbarian:bear or bull

rouge:chameleon or leopard

shaman:wolf

forsaken:

dk:crow or vulture

necromancer:snake

warlock:bat or gargoyle

I like your idea but sad to say, devs will give us npc's from towns, like the people you see attacking red names. But if they like your idea and they give us animals that would be really exciting. Although only druids can control animals. So ..... :unknw:

Ofminc this is only speculations for any of us.

If it was apprentice - I would think of a permanent mercenary companion.

But when I hear minion - I think of imps or none humanoids. I think mammals, lisards, flying creatures, mythical beings. My first idea is that you get random minions spawned from eggs. And you can get egged from quests or new raid. And the animals appearance doesn't matter. But it's type determines it's skill tree. So fox of class offense would be just as strong as a offense class pet dragon if they have the same build even though dragon is alot more rare. I don't think a rare pet should be 3x better then a basic pet. I think the rarity and skin of lets say a dragon will be enough motivation for people to try to get a rare minion.

Some classes of minion could be -

Offense

Defense

Regeneration

Spirit

And so on, some could probably come up with more appealing minion classes.

Well , i Already ordered my personal minion sending an email and saying 8k coins.

I Just order an undead unicorn,White and with a red corn.It will give Me bonus to every stats like +10% Cus it is a mystic animal.

I love this idea.

What are you waiting for ??

minions on ws like old ws  :dirol: , everything with old ws will return :dirol:

Guys think, if at caravan all players summon their pets what will happend! Omg you will be unable to see the ground, they will be graphics^2

I think that minions should be very small, like a soul over player, in story it can be added as the souls of the defeated in old fights in arinar which helps new warriors...

They can equip 1-2 craft items but without enchand abilities

Guys think, if at caravan all players summon their pets what will happend! Omg you will be unable to see the ground, they will be graphics^2

I think that minions should be very small, like a soul over player, in story it can be added as the souls of the defeated in old fights in arinar which helps new warriors...

They can equip 1-2 craft items but without enchand abilities

i have a suggestion for minions

Minions cud be bots they will look like humans .

For example a ranger cud have a bd or a barb minion ...coz it wud help the ranger by tanking the monsters but they will get inactive during pvp (player vs player ) but it may provide some etra critical percentage or maybe blessing to his master that is the char or ranger.

Similarly a bd cud have a ranger or a mage etc as a minion to help him wid monsters by atacking from behind .

But minions wont use skills nor mana ..they wud have hp and  that can be regened ..they shud be able to equip equipments and weapon ...they shud have pasive skill (not active ) like rowbust ,resilence ,fortitude etc which wud help the char or his master indirectly ..

To be honest guys i don't think melee and archers are gonna get any minions at all. If you look at the warspear beta testing phase you will see that there were only druids and shamans who had minions by their side. (Pst. A caster can only wear two handed staves, so what's the other offhand slot for? Who knows, maybe they're ment for minions?

Here:

]beta ws