BOSS skills

kyumaru

Hey! you know almost all MMO that BOSS could use some skills to the players. Warspear is still not perfect MMO, because:

- BOSS are monoton all the time, same damage and no skills

- No life potions droped from any BOSS.

Hey you! At least give BOSS some buff skills to make game more challenging

i dont like boss with skill, sorry

Hey! you know almost all MMO that BOSS could use some skills to the players. Warspear is still not perfect MMO, because:

:facepalm:

I agree, but they can't just have mundane skills like we do.

We can't also discuss, because of skill rework. When it's out, we'll see.

Some area attacks would be cool  ;D

or just rage buff or stuns whole party xD

it would make it more challenging and the point of this game is fun

hunting a boss isnt fun(because admit it..nowadays its mostly not fun cuz its just hit- hit- hit -oh he crit again how terrible the tank lost more hp but the healer outheals even that- oh damn he dodged again i have to hit again-argh he attacks me now and i'm dps the healer will for sure forget to heal me and the tank will for sure forget to aggro the boss back :crazy: -oh damn heal is not enough we gonna die-argh we lured mobs again we are dead) ...................sigh :nea:

xD JUST MY OPINION

i've seen online mmorpg's on mobile where bosses have this kind of skill and i don't except it in this game too soon......but i just look at the energy bar at monsters and i say"eh wtf is that doing there"

i dont like boss with skill, sorry

i respect your opinion but i hope in some far future that that energy bar of monsters will be of some use and boss hunts won't be so boring.....dps classes and sometimes tank hunting a boss can go afk nowadays  :facepalm:

Also i know that boss hunting is not everything in the game and that this doesn't have to be added but i just hope so

Some area attacks would be cool  ;D

or just rage buff or stuns whole party xD

it would make it more challenging and the point of this game is fun

hunting a boss isnt fun(because admit it..nowadays its mostly not fun cuz its just hit- hit- hit -oh he crit again how terrible the tank lost more hp but the healer outheals even that- oh damn he dodged again i have to hit again-argh he attacks me now and i'm dps the healer will for sure forget to heal me and the tank will for sure forget to aggro the boss back :crazy: -oh damn heal is not enough we gonna die-argh we lured mobs again we are dead) ...................sigh :nea:

xD JUST MY OPINION

i've seen online mmorpg's on mobile where bosses have this kind of skill and i don't except it in this game too soon......but i just look at the energy bar at monsters and i say"eh wtf is that doing there"i respect your opinion but i hope in some far future that that energy bar of monsters will be of some use and boss hunts won't be so boring.....dps classes and sometimes tank hunting a boss can go afk nowadays  :facepalm:

Also i know that boss hunting is not everything in the game and that this doesn't have to be added but i just hope so

dont u think, how much hp bosses in future, is it 2m :tease: ? and 2nd, every boss in ws have guard  :tease: . 3rd, dmg guard n boss is bigger in ws. i jst like this suggestion if there is no or jst 2 guard or high HP like hydra :tease:

Yes but reduce the health of boss

If the boss was hydra it will use strong skills now impossible to kill xD

I like this idea, I think it would give a nice dynamic to boss battles. I'm used to playing rpg games like final fantasy. So something like this is what I had expected in ws but never seen.

Boss life drops below 25% and now he is using a healing spell or his attack changed from dark magic to a powerful melee attack.

Boss casts doom on all players that attacked him (a number is above players head and is counting down, if players don't defeat the boss before time runs out they will die).

Boss changes costume depending on the stage of his decreasing life. Example: Granite guard's life drops below 20% and he changes into an even bigger boss but now he is made of steel with a glow. All bosses should have different stages of growth based on anger and decreasing life.

Boss is unaffected by all kinds of normal attacks but is only affected by critical hits.

Many ideas out there to give bosses a more realistic char.

No! Shut up! Kill yourself and stay off MY forum.

Agree.

Bosses need buffs, special attacks, aoe attacks, inflict negative status, self heals and so on. Juggling add evades is pretty boring and doesn't take a whole lot of effort with a little cooperation. Hope to see epic bosses with these features in the future.

Damn,I thought this guy quited,I even blown a party :(

Your yasirlock? Ahhhh your my ducking dude. Hahah thats crazy. :rofl: