[2013.05.30] In development: Ayvondil, upgrading Guilds and many more!

Kuzmitch

since ur "Guild Update" :tease: the game has gone more fking laggy  :crazy: even in the latest game client there is more lag thn before :wacko:

Repair it before ur new island update plz :bad:

since ur "Guild Update" :tease: the game has gone more fking laggy  :crazy: even in the latest game client there is more lag thn before :wacko:

Give 1st preference to fix lag.;)

Now Farming Monster with Green/Blue/Yellow Crown will be usefull :D

Request New hair style please :blush: anime hair style good :D :crazy: :diablo:

Give 1st preference to fix lag. ;)

totally agree, pleaae fix the lag ASAP. I've turned into a pro caster class because of the lag (i miss 60% of the time now or more) OuO

i think the lag is caused by alliance chat bug

and btw devs where is our sms  :diablo:

lighter the load shit do sme calculations and increase the speed fr example the ppl using 2g net should experience the 3g speed :clapping: :dirol:

YES!!! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMETHING NEW! Minions sound awesome but can we PLEASE get exp from monsters?? Im still stuck at lvl 15 because of boss quests and lazy players dont ever wanna help......

update right now :shok: :shok: :shok:  plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz beeee that lolx and not just a down server  :bad: :bad: :bad:

Maybe update in 2014  :bad: :bad: :bad:

Devs ur early bird announcement has made a bad effect on the economy of game well that is bad for non - mcoin players.

Dooms that worth 500k are now sold at 100k.Next time u do any announcement make sure those are implemented in a week or 15 days max .

PS: US Sapphire server is still lagging a hell lot Reset or restart do something to fix that issue.

Devs ur early bird announcement has made a bad effect on the economy of game well that is bad for non - mcoin players.

Dooms that worth 500k are now sold at 100k.Next time u do any announcement make sure those are implemented in a week or 15 days max .

PS: US Sapphire server is still lagging a hell lot Reset or restart do something to fix that issue.

100k :rofl: , lucky, i sell my sd blade before they give this news

Ditto probably just maintence on Saphire

Nah, if it's US-Sapphire maintenance we can at least see the character selection window but the name of US-Sapphire will be red.

Nah, if it's US-Sapphire maintenance we can at least see the character selection window but the name of US-Sapphire will be red.

Ok then all servers cus it aint lettin me connect :bad:

Ok i have one question like we have our own castles? each player has thier on will mcs be able to invade our castles. is 1 player determined to rule the elfs castle what. don't get it. Do we have to buy our own castle 8) or what?

I can't connect :( I press play and it just says conect for like 5 mins then it says could not conect to server what's wrong?

I can't connect :( I press play and it just says conect for like 5 mins then it says could not conect to server what's wrong?

same happening here devs plz repair the game :fool:

For somereason i cannot play warspear right noe n like 2 hours ago will any one answer my post before this one?

For somereason i cannot play warspear right noe n like 2 hours ago will any one answer my post before this one?

have you taken a look around in forums? Everyone is having problems  :cray:

you mean.. you are now playing warspear?????

You mean... you think I'm playing ws and nobody else?  :lol:

have you taken a look around in forums? Everyone is having problems  :cray: You mean... you think I'm playing ws and nobody else?  :lol:

LOL ! :lol:

Update comes from separated i think they add next that we can lvl up guild but now definetely its server update... but never cant know  :good:

Maybe this is update?? Thinking* didnt last update u could still connect to char selection it just said server down due to maintenence? :unknw: