[2013.05.30] In development: Ayvondil, upgrading Guilds and many more!

Kuzmitch

or u could lvl up starting from now :give_rose: ull reach 20 in 2weeks easy with a full swamp questing gdluck ;)

2 weeks  :rofl:

Craft

Players could create unique items such as equipment, weapons, accessories and consumables from different ingredients, which could be aquired from all around the world.

I suppose you will have some sort of recipe book where you can see the ingredients that will be needed to create the item? Otherwise it could prove tad bit challenging to figure out the exact recipes for every weapon for example.

Yesssss!!!!!!!!!! Warspear is going to be amazing all over againnnn!  I am getting new phone next week and cant wait to join my friends! The Genie will return baby

or u could lvl up starting from now :give_rose: ull reach 20 in 2weeks easy with a full swamp questing gdluck ;)

you mean 1000000000000000000 years :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

heres my further suggestion about the upcoming update:

weapons and gears:

- there will be weapon and gears available in npc. these weapon/gears were only basis for extractions. then these itens can be extracted with minerals,potions,enchants and magic damage through items gathered from mini quests (mobs/bosses drop). its up for devs if extractions can be made through smithy or player itself.

minions:

i was dreaming about this update. i hope we can feed them, make them rest, and teach them how to fight too. (lovely)

guild bank:

i hope there will be interests earned for depositing gold. (if this bank is a gold bank)

this is just my simple suggestion for the game. i love this game so much. ill post more when something cross in my mind. ;)

are this map(ayvondil)will separate between mc/fb like irsernor?hope this would be neutral territory so i dont have reason to abandon irsernor

Level 21-30 we will get 6 new skill points, out of which only 4 are required to max a skill. So does this mean that we can expect atleast 2 new skills per character? Because it'd be pretty redundant for some classes like BDs who'd be left with no option but to allot skill points to either aggro or parry after maxing one new skill. 8)

Level 21-30 we will get 6 new skill points, out of which only 4 are required to max a skill. So does this mean that we can expect atleast 2 new skills per character? Because it'd be pretty redundant for some classes like BDs who'd be left with no option but to allot skill points to either aggro or parry after maxing one new skill. 8)

since 20 is 2 skill points and lvl 1 has 0 skill points means 5 not 6

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar!

Today we would like to unveil mystery of  development Warspear Online on which we, AIGRIND team, are working for last few last month and tell what you will see in the near future. It is the brand new island Ayvondil, increasing level cap to 30, reworked skill system, Guild upgrading, dedicated dungeons, craft, castle captures, minions and many more.

We will inform you regularly about development progress. Release date of every phase will be announced separately. We are coming back to stage-by-stage update system, which was known to oldschool players from releasing Irselnorth. Every next update will add to game something new, bringing us closer to what we have to come up with.  And we designed a lot!

Brand new continent Ayvondil and increasing maximal character level to 30!

In the whole world of Arinar hardly be able to find more mysterious place than Eternal Forest or Ayvondil — motherland of Firstborn, home which was gifted to them by Nuadu. At the same time with the releasing new territories, level cap will be increased to the stunning level 30! And that means that your character will be stronger! And new unique skills for every class, for sure.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Guild upgrades

Players will be able to upgrade their own guilds up to level 10, spending special points. Guild points could be earned with the help of guild players for completing special missions on Arena and in other ways. Each new guild level will give different bonuses to players:

- Increasing number of guild members

- Common guild bank

- Passive and active skills

Guilds in Warspear Online will play important role, bringing new gameplay experience for high level players

Capturing the castles

We are adding massive PVP fights specially for guilds with the amazing reward – own castle! Castle possession will give an opportunity to upgrade your guild as well as take unique quests, boosts, rewards, events and many more.

Dedicated dungeons

Dedicated dungeon is unique place for player or for the group (like Arena works right now) and it will change your experince of playing in party! Remember one simple rule: “The more players in group, the tougher quest, the better reward!”

Craft

Players could create unique items such as equipment, weapons, accessories and consumables from different ingredients, which could be aquired from all around the world.

Minions

Players will have personal helpers, which could protect them, support and attack enemies!

Stay tuned for the detailed announces of each update! We would like to hear your thoughts and ideas about every detail of this news in our Suggestion section.

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

Players will be able to upgrade their own guilds up to level 10, spending special points. Guild points could be earned with the help of guild players for completing special missions on Arena and in other ways. Each new guild level will give different bonuses to players:- Increasing number of guild members- Common guild bank- Passive and active

skills click here to see suggested Passive and Active skills concepts : http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=75896.msg371015#msg371015

Today i have done Kamp-Riff, and now i cant wait this update... I WANNA GO FOR NEW QUESTS IN AIVONDYL. Trannor said "[...] say to Vermar to prepare a ship, you will go now to Aivondyl[...]"

Today i have done Kamp-Riff, and now i cant wait this update... I WANNA GO FOR NEW QUESTS IN AIVONDYL. Trannor said "[...] say to Vermar to prepare a ship, you will go now to Aivondyl[...]"

hahahaha u new u hv many things u hv not seen (astral ,swamps,making annoying for other saide ;D  all this things and pvp cave :spiteful:  ...... play more learn more :give_rose:

come on guys you cant expect us to wait forever when is the update???????

32.13.2345  :pleasantry:

:unknw: The question now is... when this update will be startd... 

maybe next year .

52311_.jpg

How about new costumes, skins;

how about new body shape, like fat, tall, slim and another....

here is a good one guys can we plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz get quests from our pets and maybe like get special items. pockets stalls chests idk something :P :blush: :blush: :shout: :shout: .......

:yahoo: :good: :clapping:  nova expectativa de jogo, agora sim, gostei muito  :yahoo: 8)